Server time (UTC): 2019-11-17, 16:38

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

@Mia + @Kordruga + @DatTurtle + @Ozymandias + @AlyCat + @Brandonyoung  - Interesting roleplay today. Had a few great exchanges with Mia, always a treat.

Thanks very much Turtle for good rp and discussion, you've made a really interesting character and I like just meandering around with ya. 

Ozy, you're crazy and I like it! xD BEST comic interlude I've seen in a long while.  

Kordruga + Alycat.. Well, I've had a gun pointed in my face - but this? The interaction was entirely too eerie. You ever see the movie the stepford wives? Everything seems /too/ friendly and it turns out shit is right messed up...Jeeeez  lol  xD Scary as hell is what it was and I'll admit Kaya felt like she was dancing around burning fire with gasoline soaked into her shoes. 

Brandon, I'm going to make food stashes just for you.. <_< you eat far too much. Don't steal! just ask.. <_< I have a shovel and I'll hit you in the testicle if ye steal from me boi.

Edited by Bounty

11 minutes ago, Bounty said:

@Mia + @Kordruga + @DatTurtle + @Ozymandias + @AlyCat + @Brandonyoung  - Interesting roleplay today. Had a few great exchanges with Mia, always a treat.

Thanks very much Turtle for good rp and discussion, you've made a really interesting character and I like just meandering around with ya. 

Ozy, you're crazy and I like it! xD BEST comic interlude I've seen in a long while.  

Kordruga + Alycat.. Well, I've had a gun pointed in my face - but this? The interaction was entirely too eerie. You ever see the movie the stepford wives? Everything seems /too/ friendly and it turns out shit is right messed up? lol  xD Scary as hell is what it was and I'll admit Kaya felt like she was dancing around burning fire with gasoline soaked into her shoes. 

Brandon, I'm going to make food stashes just for you.. <_< you eat far too much. Don't steal! just ask.. <_< I have a shovel and I'll hit you in the testicle if ye steal from me boi.

Woah woah,  I would never steal in my life ?

Shout to the people who saved me from the overdose after being shot by that guy in grish. Also shout out to circes and Braxton for the cult rp. That shit was fucking crazy how it happened and the top 2 best rp situations ever. 

1 minute ago, Diamond said:

Shout to the people who saved me from the overdose after being shot by that guy in grish. Also shout out to circes and Braxton for the cult rp. That shit was fucking crazy how it happened and the top 2 best rp situations ever. 

glad you enjoyed the medical rp ?

6 hours ago, Autumn said:

In the middle of the night. I scared the shit out of @DerrickStorm in Zelenogorsk. Needless to say he was glad he was wearing some brownish pants.

Nonetheless, even though you were sick it was a joy to RP with you.

But you can keep your germs kthx.

You've timed it perfectly. Not only I thought "Well, I guess nobody is comming" but was also going through the list of meds I should take, when I jogged around that corner. Was pleasure RPing with you.

As for germs... I think you took a backpack from one of the containers and I went through it so... enjoy your new dynamic group!

@all saviors and house members

GG WP in Grishino. I hear my boys got some revenge, but you yeeted my fetus. cya next time!

1 hour ago, Bounty said:

Kordruga + Alycat.. Well, I've had a gun pointed in my face - but this? The interaction was entirely too eerie. You ever see the movie the stepford wives? Everything seems /too/ friendly and it turns out shit is right messed up...Jeeeez  lol  xD Scary as hell is what it was and I'll admit Kaya felt like she was dancing around burning fire with gasoline soaked into her shoes. 

Thanks for taking that walk with me Kaya ? Hope we get to have talks like that again!

39 minutes ago, Diamond said:

Thanks for indulging us Tyler! It was def a treat to show someone the altar I made earlier  ?

Some good ass RP with  @G19RP @Brodie@Storm & @bunny

Enjoyed the RP from @Emile and @uSx before I was resigned to the PvP life once again

Just now, Cipher said:

Enjoyed the RP from @Emile and @uSx before I was resigned to the PvP life once again

Honestly mate, that was some excellent RP from all of you.

I would have liked to see how it would have worked out in the end. Been a while since I've been a hostage.

Great RP from @Emile was tryna get you out that jam 

2 minutes ago, Emile said:

I would have liked to see how it would have worked out in the end. Been a while since I've been a hostage.

This right here. Was looking forward in a way to "talking" this out. Good radio RP @Cipher, would have enjoyed meeting. Another time I guess.

@Emile you got extremely lucky today.

For the guys at FM camp, hope you had fun. I know we had fun beating a couple of you up. We'll be back in a while of course, give you guys some time to breath.

@Liska, love you all. Some good fights and pictures soon.

Had fun at the FM camp. The best moment came afterwards when we all left and were relaxing after a long day of beating foreigners when ofc Emile had to come on the radio and utter the magic words of "I have a gun at my head". This was one hell of a rollercoaster.

shout out to @Bounty for the kicks.

I enjoyed hanging out in Grishino and talking with the traders there. Got to see a lot of nice fist fights too! Good thing I was safe up on  the roofs most of the time

Was nice getting to know you @keibancz ! Welcome to the fold. 

Had an interesting encounter with @GaryCash (hope I've remembered it correctly). Sorry if I missed some of your text RP but it was pleasure RPing with you.

Also thanks for other survivors passing through and RPing - I'm having troubles locating you on forums.

Edited by DerrickStorm

Had fun with everyone I bumped into today: the American near Pavlovo, the Ukrainian man and his friend. Great RP. And ofc Cerna Liska, they never fail to deliver.

As always, the great @TheeFlocki provides to us the great visage of his invisible guns, while we help @kiwienne, or, well, the second Queen of England with her little "issue".

Overall great fuuun ❤️ as always

10 minutes ago, TheLonelyOne said:

As always, the great @TheeFlocki provides to us the great visage of his invisible guns, while we help @kiwienne, or, well, the second Queen of England with her little "issue".

haha I for sure had a blast with that confrontation, cheers for the encounter to you and frank xx 

1 minute ago, Sully said:

haha I for sure had a blast with that confrontation, cheers for the encounter to you and frank xx 

You creep! I'm glad she screamed you into oblivion. ?

Great Rp from all the Cerna Liska lads. 

Shoutout to the U.S Marine who got his ass knocked. Cool RP.

Also to the Ukrainian and his other foreigner friend who then got his middlefinger cut off, guess you will have to use your other hand to flip off people know ?

great RP today from House, New Moon, Saviors, and Kamenici. the part where the teams suddenly switched sides and shot at each other was pretty crazy, was like a war movie where the traitors reveal themselves, great stuff to be involved in. looking forward to what comes next.

4 hours ago, TheLonelyOne said:

Always fun when we RP!! it was a funny trippy convo for sure. See you guys again soon!

P.S. My guns should be illegal xD

@G19RP good rp, was not expecting to run into you guys.