Jump to content
Server time (UTC): 2019-07-22, 08:43
Guest

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

Recommended Posts

I was spoilt tonight. Ran into (dare I say it) Cerna-Liska and Kamenici in Stary. Then got to go and be super fucking suspect around the free medics. Bravo from all Fridirick met!

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Abdelm4lik said:

meet kuba and his brothers I nwaf @Craig think it was you, if not just tell me. but thanks to kuba for talking to the other tree, im sure if he didn't things would have turned out different

Ano it was me an my Bratrs. Next time we take you. Good luck Taki!!! ??

Share this post


Link to post

Being held up by Kamenici in Stary with an amazingly bad rescue attempt was fun especially since I got to get out first lol and doing a shoulder operation with @Jean on (I can't remember your name) and the random encounters with @Zorull @SebbePwnYou and anyone else I missed ?

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, AndreyQ said:

Great RP with the Liska lads and some half bread. Great to be back.

Memes and dreams

Share this post


Link to post

Unfortunately I don't know their forum names, but the RP with the Lawkeepers and the misunderstanding ambush by Kameníci was a lot of fun. I get that it wasn't meant to happen but I'm seriously happy it did because everything was a lot more exciting.

❤️

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, TheLonelyOne said:

Unfortunately I don't know their forum names, but the RP with the Lawkeepers and the misunderstanding ambush by Kameníci was a lot of fun. I get that it wasn't meant to happen but I'm seriously happy it did because everything was a lot more exciting.

❤️

@Sheep @unforgiven389 @S.Bradley @tr3ko @alexro @TheeFlocki 

Was fun Rping with you, and aye. I like to think postively in the sense that it show's the group's character when , in a situation where @RebelRP and the boys would probably gatted us down and executed the rest, that we managed to get the rest of the guys out of there safe and sound. 

Diplomacy is our group's most usefull tool. Glad you enjoyed the RP, here's to much more in the future ^_^ 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, The Traveler said:

@Sheep @unforgiven389 @S.Bradley @tr3ko @alexro @TheeFlocki 

Was fun Rping with you, and aye. I like to think postively in the sense that it show's the group's character when , in a situation where @RebelRP and the boys would probably gatted us down and executed the rest, that we managed to get the rest of the guys out of there safe and sound. 

Diplomacy is our group's most usefull tool. Glad you enjoyed the RP, here's to much more in the future ^_^ 

Mhm, definitely. We also managed to make our way to the Free Medics and I got my wounds sorted, and we finished by having a 5-way high-5 and slept together. A lot of fun. No homo.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, TheLonelyOne said:

Mhm, definitely. We also managed to make our way to the Free Medics and I got my wounds sorted, and we finished by having a 5-way high-5 and slept together. A lot of fun. No homo.

It was hella fun, even more so with all the stuff we talked about, and Frank trying to show of his muscles.
Loved it all, would do it again!

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, unforgiven389 said:

It was hella fun, even more so with all the stuff we talked about, and Frank trying to show of his muscles.
Loved it all, would do it again!

Come on lol these guns.... Gotta get them gains.

Share this post


Link to post
38 minutes ago, The Traveler said:

@Sheep @unforgiven389 @S.Bradley @tr3ko @alexro @TheeFlocki 

Was fun Rping with you, and aye. I like to think postively in the sense that it show's the group's character when , in a situation where @RebelRP and the boys would probably gatted us down and executed the rest, that we managed to get the rest of the guys out of there safe and sound. 

Diplomacy is our group's most usefull tool. Glad you enjoyed the RP, here's to much more in the future ^_^ 

Always enjoy running into you @The Traveler, give my regards to Frank, whom ever he is OOC.

And always, to the squad @groovy tonyRP @Brodie @G19RP @N-ToxRP @Eagle @Lucas @JackZRP @Farmer-BorisRP @ExoticRP @LukeRP @JimRP @HenningRP @OnionRingOfDoom 

We out here

Edited by RebelRP

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, RebelRP said:

Always enjoy running into you @The Traveler, give my regards to Frank, whom ever he is OOC.

@TheeFlocki, you heard the man ❤️ 

Share this post


Link to post

Had some great roleplay today with @Nihoolious @Eagle @ExoticRP @Kordruga @BUBBZ @Shroud @Quill @Brandonyoung @JoffreyRP @Blitz @Cipher and whoever else 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, RebelRP said:

Always enjoy running into you @The Traveler, give my regards to Frank, whom ever he is OOC.

And always, to the squad @groovy tonyRP @Brodie @G19RP @N-ToxRP @Eagle @Lucas @JackZRP @Farmer-BorisRP @ExoticRP @LukeRP @JimRP @HenningRP @OnionRingOfDoom 

We out here

wow what about me

Share this post


Link to post

It was a surprise to run into both @Zero and @Otto tonight. Reminded me of the old days. Hope to catch y'all ig again soon. Thanks for the rp and getting me reaquainted with voip rp and the new game controls once more. 

Edited by Lyaria

Share this post


Link to post

Biggest of big shoutouts to young brandon the brandonyoung @Brandonyoung

Share this post


Link to post

After being separated from the group Vasily was running with, he went back to where he first met them - the Church at Stary.

The doors were closed and voices were coming from inside. It sounded like someone was being taken against their will. Pumped up by the nationalist slogans he was infused with all day and feeling very much like a sovereign in his own town, he decides to make a move.

Without thinking of how many may be inside, and what they might be armed with, Vasily makes sure his gun is loaded and prepares to breach.

He busted the door open and while holding his gun up (He is a terrible shot) yelled: "Hands up, let the hostages go, or I shoot!"
Accidentally, he squeezes the trigger and sends a burst of rounds into the ceiling.

The church occupants, clearly startled by the shots - fire back.

Don't try to be a hero if you can't handle a fire arm.

 

****

Thank you, Church occupants, for teaching me that lesson, whoever you are.

I had hoped for some sort of a stand off and negotiation, but totally understand your decision to riddle me with bullets once I (accidentally, ooc missclick) shot at the ceiling. In retrospect I would have done the same once a trigger was pulled.

Apologies for the awkward and failed interruption of your scene.

Share this post


Link to post

@RandyRP and all the kamenici boys. Had some great RP in that church. 

I really wanted that trial by combat tho xD

I was surprised to come back and see a bunch of dead orange armband bodies strewn about. 

@N-ToxRP Was that you that yeeted off all of them? if so good job lmao

Share this post


Link to post

@Sleepyhead & @Jamie - short encounter but the accents were sexy.

To the people I rolled with yesterday: it was a pleasure to clean the streets of kab with you. @PatZ @Unknown Entity @Pebbles @Asriel (your pp is tiny)

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Pool said:

@RandyRP and all the kamenici boys. Had some great RP in that church. 

I really wanted that trial by combat tho xD

I was surprised to come back and see a bunch of dead orange armband bodies strewn about. 

@N-ToxRP Was that you that yeeted off all of them? if so good job lmao

When you push right but he’s left 

21CF2438-B4BC-412C-B860-B8EDBFBD7233.gif

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, Webby said:

Being held up by Kamenici in Stary with an amazingly bad rescue attempt was fun especially since I got to get out first lol and doing a shoulder operation with @Jean on (I can't remember your name) and the random encounters with @Zorull @SebbePwnYou and anyone else I missed ?

Don't forget it anymore, Sally.? It was really funny. Hopefully we can find each other another time in other circumstances.

Edited by Jean
Corrections

Share this post


Link to post

Had a blast with @BlindingGMAK @OxeN @brk and @Sophie, no clue who the dude was who took the picture but if you're reading this I need you to hit me up with it!

Edited by Banshee

Share this post


Link to post

CAN I GET A BIG THANK YOU FOR THESE AMAZING BOIS?! The house gave some amazing rp today! Thanks to @Cipher, @Blitz, @Diamond, @Sasha!  [Also thanks to @JoffreyRP for that small bit of rp afterwards!] AND OF COURSE! BIG HANDESOME HIMSELF @ASqueakyCleanPado! Look forward to seeing more of you guys. You all were such sweet hearts! ❤️ 

Edited by Dr Brandon

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Dr Brandon said:

CAN I GET A BIG THANK YOU FOR THESE AMAZING BOIS?! For that amazing rp from the house today? Thanks to @Cipher, @Blitz, @Diamond, @Sasha!  [Also thanks to @JoffreyRP for that small bit of rp afterwards!] AND OF COURSE! BIG HANDESOME HIMSELF @ASqueakyCleanPado! Look forward to seeing more of you guys. You all were such sweet hearts! ❤️ 

Thank u king, the first time meeting Free Medics was awesome for me.

Good stuffs from the boys today obviously, you know how we do. Special thanks to our guys rolling dynamic ( @Zipcouda, @Kevin, @Sassy, @Mak ), was fun.

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...