Server time (UTC): 2019-07-22, 08:43

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

I was spoilt tonight. Ran into (dare I say it) Cerna-Liska and Kamenici in Stary. Then got to go and be super fucking suspect around the free medics. Bravo from all Fridirick met!

6 hours ago, Abdelm4lik said:

meet kuba and his brothers I nwaf @Craig think it was you, if not just tell me. but thanks to kuba for talking to the other tree, im sure if he didn't things would have turned out different

Ano it was me an my Bratrs. Next time we take you. Good luck Taki!!! ??

Being held up by Kamenici in Stary with an amazingly bad rescue attempt was fun especially since I got to get out first lol and doing a shoulder operation with @Jean on (I can't remember your name) and the random encounters with @Zorull @SebbePwnYou and anyone else I missed ?

6 minutes ago, AndreyQ said:

Great RP with the Liska lads and some half bread. Great to be back.

Memes and dreams

Unfortunately I don't know their forum names, but the RP with the Lawkeepers and the misunderstanding ambush by Kameníci was a lot of fun. I get that it wasn't meant to happen but I'm seriously happy it did because everything was a lot more exciting.

❤️

5 minutes ago, TheLonelyOne said:

Unfortunately I don't know their forum names, but the RP with the Lawkeepers and the misunderstanding ambush by Kameníci was a lot of fun. I get that it wasn't meant to happen but I'm seriously happy it did because everything was a lot more exciting.

❤️

@Sheep @unforgiven389 @S.Bradley @tr3ko @alexro @TheeFlocki 

Was fun Rping with you, and aye. I like to think postively in the sense that it show's the group's character when , in a situation where @RebelRP and the boys would probably gatted us down and executed the rest, that we managed to get the rest of the guys out of there safe and sound. 

Diplomacy is our group's most usefull tool. Glad you enjoyed the RP, here's to much more in the future ^_^ 

1 minute ago, The Traveler said:

Was fun Rping with you, and aye. I like to think postively in the sense that it show's the group's character when , in a situation where @RebelRP and the boys would probably gatted us down and executed the rest, that we managed to get the rest of the guys out of there safe and sound. 

Diplomacy is our group's most usefull tool. Glad you enjoyed the RP, here's to much more in the future ^_^ 

Mhm, definitely. We also managed to make our way to the Free Medics and I got my wounds sorted, and we finished by having a 5-way high-5 and slept together. A lot of fun. No homo.

Just now, TheLonelyOne said:

Mhm, definitely. We also managed to make our way to the Free Medics and I got my wounds sorted, and we finished by having a 5-way high-5 and slept together. A lot of fun. No homo.

It was hella fun, even more so with all the stuff we talked about, and Frank trying to show of his muscles.
Loved it all, would do it again!

6 minutes ago, unforgiven389 said:

It was hella fun, even more so with all the stuff we talked about, and Frank trying to show of his muscles.
Loved it all, would do it again!

Come on lol these guns.... Gotta get them gains.

38 minutes ago, The Traveler said:

Always enjoy running into you @The Traveler, give my regards to Frank, whom ever he is OOC.

And always, to the squad @groovy tonyRP @Brodie @G19RP @N-ToxRP @Eagle @Lucas @JackZRP @Farmer-BorisRP @ExoticRP @LukeRP @JimRP @HenningRP @OnionRingOfDoom 

We out here

Edited by RebelRP

3 minutes ago, RebelRP said:

Always enjoy running into you @The Traveler, give my regards to Frank, whom ever he is OOC.

@TheeFlocki, you heard the man ❤️ 

Had some great roleplay today with @Nihoolious @Eagle @ExoticRP @Kordruga @BUBBZ @Shroud @Quill @Brandonyoung @JoffreyRP @Blitz @Cipher and whoever else 

1 hour ago, RebelRP said:

And always, to the squad @groovy tonyRP @Brodie @G19RP @N-ToxRP @Eagle @Lucas @JackZRP @Farmer-BorisRP @ExoticRP @LukeRP @JimRP @HenningRP @OnionRingOfDoom 

We out here

wow what about me

It was a surprise to run into both @Zero and @Otto tonight. Reminded me of the old days. Hope to catch y'all ig again soon. Thanks for the rp and getting me reaquainted with voip rp and the new game controls once more. 

Edited by Lyaria

Biggest of big shoutouts to young brandon the brandonyoung @Brandonyoung

After being separated from the group Vasily was running with, he went back to where he first met them - the Church at Stary.

The doors were closed and voices were coming from inside. It sounded like someone was being taken against their will. Pumped up by the nationalist slogans he was infused with all day and feeling very much like a sovereign in his own town, he decides to make a move.

Without thinking of how many may be inside, and what they might be armed with, Vasily makes sure his gun is loaded and prepares to breach.

He busted the door open and while holding his gun up (He is a terrible shot) yelled: "Hands up, let the hostages go, or I shoot!"
Accidentally, he squeezes the trigger and sends a burst of rounds into the ceiling.

The church occupants, clearly startled by the shots - fire back.

Don't try to be a hero if you can't handle a fire arm.

Thank you, Church occupants, for teaching me that lesson, whoever you are.

I had hoped for some sort of a stand off and negotiation, but totally understand your decision to riddle me with bullets once I (accidentally, ooc missclick) shot at the ceiling. In retrospect I would have done the same once a trigger was pulled.

Apologies for the awkward and failed interruption of your scene.

@RandyRP and all the kamenici boys. Had some great RP in that church. 

I really wanted that trial by combat tho xD

I was surprised to come back and see a bunch of dead orange armband bodies strewn about. 

@N-ToxRP Was that you that yeeted off all of them? if so good job lmao

@Sleepyhead & @Jamie - short encounter but the accents were sexy.

To the people I rolled with yesterday: it was a pleasure to clean the streets of kab with you. @PatZ @Unknown Entity @Pebbles @Asriel (your pp is tiny)

2 hours ago, Pool said:

@RandyRP and all the kamenici boys. Had some great RP in that church. 

I really wanted that trial by combat tho xD

I was surprised to come back and see a bunch of dead orange armband bodies strewn about. 

@N-ToxRP Was that you that yeeted off all of them? if so good job lmao

When you push right but he’s left 

21CF2438-B4BC-412C-B860-B8EDBFBD7233.gif

13 hours ago, Webby said:

Being held up by Kamenici in Stary with an amazingly bad rescue attempt was fun especially since I got to get out first lol and doing a shoulder operation with @Jean on (I can't remember your name) and the random encounters with @Zorull @SebbePwnYou and anyone else I missed ?

Don't forget it anymore, Sally.? It was really funny. Hopefully we can find each other another time in other circumstances.

Edited by Jean
Corrections

Had a blast with @BlindingGMAK @OxeN @brk and @Sophie, no clue who the dude was who took the picture but if you're reading this I need you to hit me up with it!

Edited by Banshee

CAN I GET A BIG THANK YOU FOR THESE AMAZING BOIS?! The house gave some amazing rp today! Thanks to @Cipher, @Blitz, @Diamond, @Sasha!  [Also thanks to @JoffreyRP for that small bit of rp afterwards!] AND OF COURSE! BIG HANDESOME HIMSELF @ASqueakyCleanPado! Look forward to seeing more of you guys. You all were such sweet hearts! ❤️ 

Edited by Dr Brandon

1 minute ago, Dr Brandon said:

CAN I GET A BIG THANK YOU FOR THESE AMAZING BOIS?! For that amazing rp from the house today? Thanks to @Cipher, @Blitz, @Diamond, @Sasha!  [Also thanks to @JoffreyRP for that small bit of rp afterwards!] AND OF COURSE! BIG HANDESOME HIMSELF @ASqueakyCleanPado! Look forward to seeing more of you guys. You all were such sweet hearts! ❤️ 

Thank u king, the first time meeting Free Medics was awesome for me.

Good stuffs from the boys today obviously, you know how we do. Special thanks to our guys rolling dynamic ( @Zipcouda, @Kevin, @Sassy, @Mak ), was fun.