Server time (UTC): 2019-11-16, 22:42

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

Loved watching Svetlo change hands in-character this morning after missing out on last night's events! Was pretty refreshing to see some confusion in the civvies there and I had a particularly fun encounter with two chatty Reds in the town square.

Edited by Koko

Had a quite enjoyable and chill roleplaying experience with @AbeRedA yesterday during our adventure up North and back.

Edited by DeaconLN

Shoutout to the Nordic Battlegroup and the REDS (especially to my deeptalk-friend ? ) - It was a welcome surprise and pleasure meeting you all. 
Same goes to @Harrison15B - I will come by for sure.

13 hours ago, DeaconLN said:

Had a quite enjoyable and chill roleplaying experience with @AbeRedA yesterday during our adventure up North and back.

Yea was a good journey we made, quite a distance too, saved each others asses a few times as well haha

Fun RP with @UncleB and @SofiaLR tonight. Angela and Douglas' story has been one of the highlights of my time here, and though they may be leaving, it will continue!

Edited by Jman14102

Some great RP with @GenjiRP tonight. I enjoyed Fae alienating Sam even more from Skye than he already is. Some good laughs between them as well, especially with the condom balloons ?

Same here was a really good little patrol and quite a bit if excitement should be on tonight again. Its like 7 am rn so should probably go to bed haha.

But yea goodnight and hope to see you hanging about tomorrow as well ? 

Everyone I ran into today gave me great RP. I was glad to be a part of it all.
Also, glad to see you back in game @Ninjafig havnt seen you in a damn while

Quick shoutout to Mark, Joe, Jack and my two scout buddies. Watching the "match" and chilling at the fountain was a pleasure ❤️ Oh, and screw the teddybears. ? 

Edited by Malet

Yes!, the teddybear stuff was great, and kept becoming a topic through out the night, Loved the RP with everyone tonight but to give a few names that stood out and made it a blast, @Kain @AbeRedA the black roses guys too, as well as Jack, hoping for more RP like that in the future! ❤️ 

1 minute ago, RpgPanda said:

Yes!, the teddybear stuff was great, and kept becoming a topic through out the night, Loved the RP with everyone tonight but to give a few names that stood out and made it a blast, @Kain @AbeRedA the black roses guys too, as well as Jack, hoping for more RP like that in the future! ❤️ 

God... the teddy bears... yea it was a really good session today meeting up with everyone and securing stuff at oasis cant wait till next session @RpgPanda

10 minutes ago, Jman14102 said:

@Kain, @SofiaLR, @Syoto, and everyone else in town tonight.

Fucking Hot Bear Balloons. I was DYING.

The problem was that he didn't have a diagram to help him explain the science behind the effective and weaponizable hot bear balloon. 

Edited by SofiaLR

1 minute ago, SofiaLR said:

The problem was that he didn't have a diagram to help him explain the science between the effective and weaponizable hot bear balloon. 

"Now if you look here at Model A and Model B of the Combustible Ursine Delivery Platform, you can see how this means of transportation is much more effective compared to others. However, Model C on the other hand..."

30 minutes ago, Jman14102 said:

@Kain, @SofiaLR, @Syoto, and everyone else in town tonight.

Fucking Hot Bear Balloons. I was DYING.

Image result for Hot bear balloon

Russia is coming.

Edited by Kain

Huge thanks to Logan and Paul for my first RP player encounter after few years being away from DayzRP. Felt rusty as hell but you guys made it a lot easier for me to dive in back to english voice RP.

6 hours ago, Jman14102 said:

"Now if you look here at Model A and Model B of the Combustible Ursine Delivery Platform, you can see how this means of transportation is much more effective compared to others. However, Model C on the other hand..."

Brody would've just kept taking the piss out of the idea of a weaponised bear balloon lmao.

loved the RP last night.

@Syoto literally no idea what  happened to your shirt lol

40 minutes ago, N-Tox said:

loved the RP last night.

@Syoto literally no idea what  happened to your shirt lol

I actually had it in my backpack the whole time but didn't realise till I was trapped in the shed lmao

Past few have been good including @EdgyNova @Puck @Zeeorc and many others

Just wanted to thank the pair of suvivors that I've met about 10 hours ago in the north. The moment I've heard your voices game crashed, but after a quick relog in the police station things led to a nice journey powered by some accidental missclicks (having a heart attack while misfiring),  burned chickenbreasts and "funny taste in mouth" TM...

Really enjoyed the RP at the NWAF and Bash with @SheepyMcSheepface and @Ghost Of Pado

Twas kinda fun roleplaying today, not the turnout I expected and the event certainly flopped, shoutout to @Svenne @OskuRP @Ben and all the other people in town (you know who you are) who decided to log ingame today, kudos to you all.

1108318398_OMCyeet.thumb.jpg.ca493a932755870dad06887990ecf0ee.jpg

Edited by KyleRP