Server time (UTC): 2019-12-11, 23:24 WE ARE RECRUITING

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

10 hours ago, TehZombyBeard said:

Always a pleasure to show off char development and group development with friends, hope this helped drive your story!!

Got the feeling that things aren't just going to be put to bed that easily between our groups. Things are pretty tense right now, at least from my character's perspective. Hope this is as interesting for you guys as it is for me xx

7 hours ago, Svenne said:

@derNils Thanks for being such a awesome bartender, you having bloody amazing music taste! 

@Sophie Harold is very sad now ?

@Reaper @jacob67121 Thanks for trying to help Harold back to Norway. 

Hahaha, i was dying of laughter when you wispered to the bartender "i want to give the lady a pina colada, or if you have some champagne" ?

3 hours ago, Jono the giant said:

Thoroughly enjoyed the roleplay from @Jman14102 @Jinx @SofiaLR this evening  and a huge shoutout to @PurifiedNoobs12 for helping us out and getting filthy pranked i think we both had no pulse for a brief second yesterday eh? 

Totally. I love the roleplay we always get, anyone of this little group gets is always enjoyable in some way. Huge Shoutout to you all. Luv ya guys.

Very much enjoyed the random MedicalRP from @Jman14102 and @SofiaLR . Aaron is getting through this (I hope!). Amazing hunting trip we had...A total of 3! I TELL YOU! 3!!??? Chickens. Any and all roleplay from these 2 are always somewhat enjoyable in some way. Calm and Casual and amazing all the time!

2 hours ago, PurifiedNoobs12 said:

Very much enjoyed the random MedicalRP from @Jman14102 and @SofiaLR . Aaron is getting through this (I hope!). Amazing hunting trip we had...A total of 3! I TELL YOU! 3!!??? Chickens. Any and all roleplay from these 2 are always somewhat enjoyable in some way. Calm and Casual and amazing all the time!

those chickens had it coming

4 hours ago, PurifiedNoobs12 said:

"I've got all the bones you need, Ang!"

Definitely a fun night last night. I'm loving the evolving dynamic between all our characters as we try to find a way to work together. Aaron needs some friends, and he's found some.

5 hours ago, Jman14102 said:

"I've got all the bones you need, Ang!"

Definitely a fun night last night. I'm loving the evolving dynamic between all our characters as we try to find a way to work together. Aaron needs some friends, and he's found some.

Yeah, He knows that now. He would never have thought you two would actually be there for him in that bad moment at the makeshift grave he made for himself.

I've gotta hand it to @Jman14102 and @Liberty Berntson , they know how to RP! I mean....I almost permakilled my character if it wasn't for the best damn people I know! Ross and Douglas are amazing characters and I'm so glad to be apart of this roleplay. Never a damn dull moment. Sad @SofiaLR had to sleep, she would've loved to see this unfold. Aaron is slowly headed down a path he knows is bad but has no choice but to go. Into the mouth of hell we march. Dear god, the fucking ship is sinking. Together we go, Together we die brothers.

Edited by PurifiedNoobs12

Had fun tonight with sanctuary thought tonight was hilarious and entertaining  and enjoyed rping  with everyone that was their. Would name however do not know everyones name that was their, fun night tonight hopefully tomorrow will be the same night all

Names of those I do know

@DrMax always enjoy rping with you enjoyed watching the drama with you ?‍❤️‍?

@GenjiRP always love your rp was entertaining watching you go off on one

@Queerios enjoyed rping with you and the rest of sanctuary 

@SmashingMedal met your character for the first time was good rping with you

@Dorian Graves this drama was hilarious was like watching a episode of eastenders 

@BambiRP was fun rping with you, you made me laugh, your certainly an interesting character 

Edited by Scarlett

@Scarlett Loved watching the drama show with you! ❤️ 

@Tiviyl - Honestly love your new character! He is so stubborn but you helped me out so much today. Thanks again!

@GenjiRP @Kain and anyone else i ran into, great rp

@Anoymouse @Reckless @KSGamingTTM @Despacito2 @SmashingMedal Awesome RP, opened up some very interesting roads in the future ? been a long time since ive done any hostage RP, I hope Fae was entertaining you ?
Smashing owes me a new pair of jeans ?

@JackZ (I dont know the rest of you but whoever that cannibal guy was was creepy as fuck! I love it) Thank you for the second hostage situation Ive been in today, sorry for being mouthy at you ❤️

2 minutes ago, GenjiRP said:

@Anoymouse @Reckless @KSGamingTTM @Despacito2 @SmashingMedal Awesome RP, opened up some very interesting roads in the future ? been a long time since ive done any hostage RP, I hope Fae was entertaining you ?
Smashing owes me a new pair of jeans ?

@JackZ (I dont know the rest of you but whoever that cannibal guy was was creepy as fuck! I love it) Thank you for the second hostage situation Ive been in today, sorry for being mouthy at you ❤️

Haha no problem, Thankyou for the great RP in return. ?

The cannibal talking was @John Castelle

Enjoyed rping tonight with @DrMax and @Heathen the chat between you two was funny and confusing glad we got that mistake outta the way. As always enjoyed rping with @GenjiRP and @VodkaWolf will definitely be going to your star wars themed inn for free booze ?

Was nice meeting for the first time the southern cowboy @logan_moyer and @EdgyNova hope to rp  more with you was fun talking about bbqs 

And lastly wolf and his boys in red was interesting rping with you unfortunately I don't know your names but I'm sure we will be seeing a lot more of you.

Night all time for bed ?

12 minutes ago, Scarlett said:

Enjoyed rping tonight with @DrMax and @Heathen the chat between you two was funny and confusing glad we got that mistake outta the way. As always enjoyed rping with @GenjiRP and @VodkaWolf will definitely be going to your star wars themed inn for free booze ?

Was nice meeting for the first time the southern cowboy @logan_moyer and @EdgyNova hope to rp  more with you was fun talking about bbqs 

And lastly wolf and his boys in red was interesting rping with you unfortunately I don't know your names but I'm sure we will be seeing a lot more of you.

Night all time for bed ?

1jgeOUe.gif

I guess that's what it is now... See you there!

24 minutes ago, Scarlett said:

Night all time for bed ?

why is it i take a couple months hiatus from DayZRP and I come back immediately everyone roasts me for being gay ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. It's just like my group of friends that i regularly play other games with all over again ?

Edited by EdgyNova

13 minutes ago, VodkaWolf said:

@EdgyNova I really didn't mean anything with the gay comments, sorry if it offended you! I enjoyed RPing with you today nevertheless ? 

Nah its all good my entire life is a meme so i have pretty thicc skin

Well to be frank I didn't say you were gay I said your a couple then said  like from brokeback mountain lol I'll always remember you two tho about talking about bbqs even though the reds were kinda talking about bbqing you lol wasn't hard to hear the their interpretation  and your like I like buns burger ribs LMAO and I'm just like face palming was funny