Server time: 2019-03-18, 14:33 WE ARE RECRUITING

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

@UndeadRP Fun that you could stop by the town.

@Genji interesting new character, can´t wait to see more of her.

@Dakotaen Cool character, hope you decide to stay in the town ? 

@JoffreyRP Leader of the crew of the Charlotte, Great roleplay in general clearly a good leader.

@UndeadRP Friendly but not-to-be fucked with member of the crew of the Charlotte looking for supplies to escape the rock that is Chernarus.

@Svenne Leader of the settlement in the school area offering information for nearby materials the crew of the Charlotte needed.

@Reaper Great roleplay both ingame and in comms.

@jacob67121 Great roleplay both ingame and in comms.

@Avery Great roleplay both ingame and in comms.

@UndergroundLV Great roleplay both ingame and in comms.

@Kriss Blade Great roleplay both ingame and in comms.

@xdproslim11Great roleplay both ingame and in comms.

@XxGrAipYyxX really fun encounter today man, 10/10 ?

2 hours ago, Crim said:

@XxGrAipYyxX really fun encounter today man, 10/10 ?

thanks man i had alot of fun. the voice is super hard to do. i got stuck on that 2 story green house balcony when zombies beat me out the window but i made it out. i was going to switch to dean but yall took off haha. looking forward to our next incounter.

@Roach @Mr. Blue @Despacito2 @Wolfstorm @Tiviyl

The Cannibal Crew is amazing, and I will never not want to be their victim. ❤️

12 minutes ago, Dakotaen said:

@Roach @Mr. Blue @Despacito2 @Wolfstorm @Tiviyl

The Cannibal Crew is amazing, and I will never not want to be their victim. ❤️

Loved your RP as well man! It was some of the best RP ive seen in a while ❤️ 

I had a great time tonight, amazing RP from everyone around!

@Dakotaen Thank you so much for letting us kill your character! I hope it was everything you hoped it would be, we all really enjoyed it. 

@Roach We are getting Gus on the way to becoming what Asher has become, they both started out with just about the same mindset. One day. One day.

@Wolfstorm Great stuff tonight, always good rolling around with Smiley.

@Despacito2 Franklin's temper is always my favorite part about the character, he builds up gradually with his actions until he explodes.

@Tiviyl Very different character, love his "individualness" lol

@GenjiRP Don't worry, we'll take good care of her ?

Just now, Mr. Blue said:

@GenjiRP Don't worry, we'll take good care of her ?

Poor Elsie ?

Image result for hayden panettiere sad gif

Enjoyed our little bonfire @Lyca, @Jman14102, @SofiaLR and @Malthis.

Too many to name, everyone I've interacted with its been great today.

I would like to give a special shoutout to a lady, I cant recall the name but during a meeting when she found out her friend was in trouble, she started screaming in panic and everyone tryna calm her down it was perfectly roleplayed and I salute you

Quality rp all around today. @Malthis, @Lyca, the dynamic duo of matchmaking strike once again. And burning down Calandra's bad memories in that house, followed by everything afterwards, was a special moment.

"Love you."

"Love you too."

@SofiaLR, once again. Every interaction is amazing, but Douglas and Angela holding each other for a few quiet moments in the house, after talking about how different things would be, was honestly perfect.

I want to thank everyone that came to the city today and interacted with us and everyone else!

@JoffreyRP It was nice meeting you and finding out that your character wasn't as evil as everyone else painted him, fairly sure some things happened after I went to sleep but I'm sure it will lead to something interesting when we meet.

@Couch112@JkpFrog@Coreena Thank you guys and everyone else that was involved in today's little Scenario, I'm aware there was a other group leader but I can't remember who it was. It will be interesting to see what the future brings us!

@xdproslim11@steemy1000@OK_Sierra@Tomu Good RP from all you people from the order today even thought it was a bit messy sometimes but I still love you boys.

@Kriss Blade Thanks for initializing the meeting with our groups, I'm sure it will lead to a ton of good RP in the future. 

@jacob67121@Reaper@JackZ@John Castelle@Mrsunny Good job today, there is room for improvment but I'm super happy to have you guys in the group!

Love you all guys!

@Roach Dude having the chance to actually meet and talk to Quinn even though it was a short one was great time, can't thank you enough for that awesome RP

@Para Was a fun time talking to you on the radio and actually meeting Jasper, he's a great character and i know that it'll be a bit before he warms up to him if that'll happen, thank you for tonight's RP

@Clumsy RPing with you is always awesome but man  the way you play Quinn's daughter is 10/10, keep being you and your RP is going places

@Liberty Berntson was Great having Zach meet your character today, keep up the awesome RP and i can't wait for future interactions with him

@SlimmDusty Even though Zach and Kyle didn't talk at all tonight it was still a great time

@Anouk haha the first meeting between Zach and Eden was definitely a first for me, didn't think id meet someone as a character that fell asleep in a house  and then them waking up with them hovering over him with their thumbs up

(also not sure who it was with the car but thank you for the lift)

40 minutes ago, bloodcrusader said:

@Anouk haha the first meeting between Zach and Eden was definitely a first for me, didn't think id meet someone as a character that fell asleep in a house  and then them waking up with them hovering over him with their thumbs up

Was a blast! Weird way to meet the first time but loved it!

@Liberty Berntson - Always fun seeing Nolan around.

@Clumsy, @Para, and @Roach - Didn't talk to you 3 much, but the experience was fun.

@SlimmDusty - alwayyyyyyyyyyys a pleasure.

@Dakotaen - Sal never fails to put a smile on my face!

@Avery - Scary how nice you were IC, lol, fun meeting your character though! 

first off. i was around almost 40 ppl today. so totally sorry if i dont know ur forum names. @GenjiRP and her group of fun buddies - i had fucking awesome time playing with reggie and dean with you guys tonight. to everyone else espcailly marly the pack dog. thanks for the great reactions tonight. hope to see you guys again. dont forget to donate your nipples to the local psycho.

@GenjiRP  Nice meeting you! Bad ass character in my opinion.  ?

@Dakotaen - Love your accent and character I gotta work on mine haha. 

@shipwreck117  Nice meeting you my man .

And to all the others, reggie I gotta admit you're one crazy mother fucker haha. 

The john brothers nice meeting you! 

Edited by CallMeGhosty

You did just fine, @CallMeGhosty, I assure you.

So much shit has been going on IC lately that I don't even know where to start. So to everyone who's added to the story of my character over the past month, both in good and not so good, you all deserve a giant thank you. The list of names would simply be too long to write up, but you all know who you are. Hell, even if you don't think this is aimed at you, too, it is.

@Paradox- Our rp adventure ended pretty short sadly haha, We stole that guys truck battery and threw it in the lake, lol we are bad people xD. great meeting you!

@Eagle- Best rp experience i had yet, His bois took me hostage and beat me up a little bit. Also enjoyed holding the apartment building down when we were getting shot at ! Great meeting you man.

To the guys that captured thank you for that experience It was a lot of fun!

@SlimmDusty - Posting late, but the RP with ya is always 10/10

@CallMeGhosty

Yeah that was funny I bet that guy got pissed xD and we think that guy was an seamen but wasn't sure since he crashed and we rped it out and took the battery and ran off haha

Nordic peeps that was at Sevegrag or how the heck you spell it lmao when I was there. -

It was great rping with you guys and I learn more about your group which is awesome and even though shit went down because of the Seamen attacking the place but it was still great rping with you guys. Oh and @JackZ stop scaring the shit out of me with you poping up while being the bushman lol almost gave me a heart attack there lmao xD 

The Order peeps -

It was okay though I kmow two of your peeps who was with me previous time but yeah I need to know more of your group though and maybe I will?