Jump to content
Server time: 2019-03-18, 14:31 WE ARE RECRUITING
Guest

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

Recommended Posts

Just now, bloodcrusader said:

my apologies ❤️'d seeing you again as well @Anoymouse was good to finally meet you in person

FInnaly, Haha much love man.

Share this post


Link to post

I do believe it was possibly @G19RP who i was talking too at vybor industrial before i had to go, thanks for the little rp i had with you. Before i had to log off i would have stayed for longer but unfortuantly i had to go sleep in prep for me 18 hour shift  i was the old coot jimtom and come on now 160 proof shine aint that bad ?

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, Anouk said:

@Dank Mems @SlimmDusty and @bloodcrusader - Always a fun time with you guys!

Was nice to see @TehZombyBeard @Malthis @JkpFrog @Liberty Berntson and @Mace again!

Was quiet pleased with your RP @StewieRP, keep it up!

why were you pleased with my rp?

Share this post


Link to post
34 minutes ago, StewieRP said:

why were you pleased with my rp?

Uh.. what

Share this post


Link to post

Evening peeps had a fantastic time tonight. RP like this is one reason why I love this damn community

@Mr. Blue Hope we made Asher proud. Also love that you're able to be Sam the voice is honestly spot on thanks for the evening.

@Roach Enjoyed every second of it. Finally got to RP with you and it was well worth it remember though "two weeks".

@Jono the giant I enjoyed the RP man sorry had to blast you kinda panicked but examples needed to be made. Great RP from you though

@TateRinefield Wouldn't let me be edgy lol. Enjoyed the RP this evening man good shit.

@Despacito2 MY DUDE was fantastic always love when a good plan comes together. Make sure you bust through doors more often.

 

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, Wolfstorm said:

Evening peeps had a fantastic time tonight. RP like this is one reason why I love this damn community 

@Mr. Blue Hope we made Asher proud. Also love that you're able to be Sam the voice is honestly spot on thanks for the evening. 

@Roach Enjoyed every second of it. Finally got to RP with you and it was well worth it remember though "two weeks".

@Jono the giant I enjoyed the RP man sorry had to blast you kinda panicked but examples needed to be made. Great RP from you though

@TateRinefield Wouldn't let me be edgy lol. Enjoyed the RP this evening man good shit.

@Despacito2 MY DUDE was fantastic always love when a good plan comes together. Make sure you bust through doors more often.

 

ditto all that pretty much

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, Wolfstorm said:

Evening peeps had a fantastic time tonight. RP like this is one reason why I love this damn community

@Mr. Blue Hope we made Asher proud. Also love that you're able to be Sam the voice is honestly spot on thanks for the evening.

@Roach Enjoyed every second of it. Finally got to RP with you and it was well worth it remember though "two weeks".

@Jono the giant I enjoyed the RP man sorry had to blast you kinda panicked but examples needed to be made. Great RP from you though

@TateRinefield Wouldn't let me be edgy lol. Enjoyed the RP this evening man good shit.

@Despacito2 MY DUDE was fantastic always love when a good plan comes together. Make sure you bust through doors more often.

 

cheers man same to @Roach @Mr. Blue @TateRinefield and @Despacito2 

such a shame jimtom went down he managed to crawl away to try to find help from the m4 round what went right through his shoulder

Share this post


Link to post

That was probably the best RP I've had in a couple months.

@Wolfstorm Golden my man, played the villain out to the fullest. Asher is very pleased. ?

@Despacito2 Just as good a villain. The initiation was great, and I could feel the rage.

@Roach The Bauer Bros are getting some serious development, decisions decisions. Can't wait for more.

@TateRinefield Chris is in it now, hopefully these cannibals keep their deal.

@Jono the giant Jim got shot in the best heroic manner possible. When that happened, it gave Sam perspective on what could happen if he didn't comply.

Can't wait for more, RP doesn't get much better than this.

Share this post


Link to post

Very much enjoyed RP tonight in vybor with @G19RP and his gang.  I dont do hostage stuff very often, or try not to, but never the less it was enjoyable! Despite my few drunken comments ?. Glad we could rp without throwing bullets. Keep it up man.

Also a thank you to @JkpFrog for always bringing the good vibes, and fantastic RP. Glad we have stayed friends IC'ly for so long. Mad props.

Also to @JoffreyRP for being an awesome hostage!

Edited by HartlssHeretic

Share this post


Link to post

Share this post


Link to post

Literally everyone who has been up to vybor to visit in the last few days thank y'all and also big ups to the early morning crew for swapping ghost stories and myths of werewolves around the fire.

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, TheDeepOne said:

Literally everyone who has been up to vybor to visit in the last few days thank y'all and also big ups to the early morning crew for swapping ghost stories and myths of werewolves around the fire.

 

Image result for chicken run gif

?

Beware the chickens

Share this post


Link to post

@Liberty Berntson - Thanks for patching me up!

@Fives - Thanks for putting a smile on Eden's face ? 

Share this post


Link to post

This video was Riptide, and other various groups and civillians just having fun, roleplaying prior to the firefight with the Seamen that happens half-an-hour later.

 

Share this post


Link to post
27 minutes ago, Camokid95 said:

This video was Riptide, and other various groups and civillians just having fun, roleplaying prior to the firefight with the Seamen that happens half-an-hour later.

 

That is great. Man i am annoying. xD

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...