Jump to content
Server time (UTC): 2019-06-16, 17:54
Guest

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

Recommended Posts

Gotta give a big shoutout to @UncleB for coming and helping my ass, had lots of fun heading over to the place with you and just chatting about random stuff, was great fun!
 

Share this post


Link to post

Shout out to @Blackburn thanks for the great RP. Really enjoyed my first day back as my old character Michael Smith even if it was just scavenging, driving and looking for civilisations to interact with. Look forward to our next RP session ? 

Share this post


Link to post

@Jadeboat, @Dank Mems, @SlimmDusty - Tonight was great! Honestly such great rp, silly server restart HAD to ruin it.. ? 

Share this post


Link to post

@LouieRP and his boyz really enjoyed the RP. Not gonna lie almost broke character when that poor farmer threw that tomato. Was very tense situation and honestly had me scared for my and @Mr. Blue character's. Good shit keep it up. 

Share this post


Link to post

What a great night of RP.

@SofiaLR, Angela is such a unique character. Had a lot of fun talking about faith, forgiveness, and cackling like idiots when Demaar and I started punching each other.

@ScarletRose. Hugs. All the hugs. I'm loving the story our characters are building.

@Mademoiselle, Douglas' interaction with Meika can best be summed up in this sentence: "I think I'm having an existential breakdown because of a twelve year-old girl."

@Syoto, Scott's a great character who gets along with Douglas perfectly. I really hope to see more of you in game, because your RP is nothing to scoff at.

 

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Jman14102 said:

 

@Syoto, Scott's a great character who gets along with Douglas perfectly. I really hope to see more of you in game, because your RP is nothing to scoff at.

 

Cheers man! I'm glad we had fun, was kinda anxious about whether I was making it believable with my tone of voice etc haha!

Also, shout out to @Mr.Panda You and the rest of your guys certainly spiced things up in Gorka, especially when whoever the name of the person(sorry) it was started talking about weakness and such to me and everybody else. Had me on the edge of my seat for that part!

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, Syoto said:

Cheers man! I'm glad we had fun, was kinda anxious about whether I was making it believable with my tone of voice etc haha!

Also, shout out to @Mr.Panda You and the rest of your guys certainly spiced things up in Gorka, especially when whoever the name of the person(sorry) it was started talking about weakness and such to me and everybody else. Had me on the edge of my seat for that part!

@LouieRP Was the guy giving the speech. Glad you enjoyed the RP and hope to RP more with you soon!

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Jman14102 said:

What a great night of RP.

@SofiaLR, Angela is such a unique character. Had a lot of fun talking about faith, forgiveness, and cackling like idiots when Demaar and I started punching each other.

@ScarletRose. Hugs. All the hugs. I'm loving the story our characters are building.

@Mademoiselle, Douglas' interaction with Meika can best be summed up in this sentence: "I think I'm having an existential breakdown because of a twelve year-old girl."

@Syoto, Scott's a great character who gets along with Douglas perfectly. I really hope to see more of you in game, because your RP is nothing to scoff at.

 

Lmfao that was great. And thank you! I was afraid she wouldn't be well received, but I'm grateful to have found people willing to engage with her. 

I hope she can help Douglas more in the future.

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, SofiaLR said:

Lmfao that was great. And thank you! I was afraid she wouldn't be well received, but I'm grateful to have found people willing to engage with her. 

I hope she can help Douglas more in the future.

I am so glad you do that. It's very different to most characters and I love talking to her too! :D 

She is great! 

Share this post


Link to post

@SofiaLR Angela giving Robbie lots to think on, making him question his current morals and faith, excellent RP the other night, glad to have you apart of Riptide as well ? 

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Jman14102 said:

@ScarletRose, @yuthee, @Syoto, @Simon, and @Dvlinhb, thank you for an absolutely stellar night of RP and adventures. Stuff like this is why I play this game.

I can't wait to see what the rest of our journey holds! I know it is going to be amazing!

Agreed! I loved everything, from how we all led a search to find Skye, to leading her to a safer location, then everybody turning on Scott due to the circumstances. Reznov helping Scott find a better way to mourn the death of Sophia was touching and incredibly played. I also love how Yuthee played Desmond, as I was actually scared that Desmond was just going to shoot Scott when he was in town. It's up to Scott now to prove himself to the group.

Edited by Syoto

Share this post


Link to post

Good rp @Mademoiselle @ExoticRP @ScarletRose @UndeadRP @Mr.Panda 

@XxGrAipYyxX 10/10 5 star general

@Mademoiselle 10/10 police officer

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, BorisRP said:

Good rp @Mademoiselle @ExoticRP @ScarletRose @UndeadRP @Mr.Panda 

@XxGrAipYyxX 10/10 5 star general

@Mademoiselle 10/10 police officer

Thanks for the candy ? 

Share this post


Link to post

Very good interaction with a twist! Fantastic introduction to the group and how it works, look forward to more of it. Shoutouts to @UndeadRP for being the mastermind, @Genji for being my partner in crime, @BorisRP for being Boris and @ExoticRP for livening things up at the end! Special thanks goes out to @ScarletRose for fantastic RP and being a good sport, even if it did make me feel horrible for being evil! ❤️

Share this post


Link to post

Amazing scenes today.

@-Chow- and @UncleB for your amazing conflict RP

@JkpFrog for the giggles. We're going to be besties. IDEGAF

@G19RP for popping up and giving us a heckin' afraid

and @LouieRP for putting people in their place.

Over all a good night.

Share this post


Link to post

Too many to tag after tonight, so I'll tag the mains.

@Jman14102 Dude, you've been great, fantastic roleplay all round. I feel bad for Douglas haha.

@ScarletRose Your performance as Skye is nothing short of excellent. I love how conflicted she is over wanting her friends to fight for her but not wanting them to get hurt.

@LouieRP @Mr.Panda You two are great. Your performances are amazing and I loved the situation between Scott, Hondo and Louie. I also appreciate that you allowed Scott the opportunity to kill himself, further advocating the point that he was a broken kid.

RIP Scott. Thanks to everybody I've interacted with since I came back here for helping me improve my roleplay! Onto my next character...

Share this post


Link to post

Shout out to all the boys last night. @Werewolf @TehZombyBeard @shipwreck117 @Zeeorc @Reckless 

 

Shoutout to to the town of

vishnoe and taryns and her gang @Taryn

shoutout to the quick encounter with I think it was @bloodcrusader

and I can't forget Ace?? @JkpFrog

Edited by Anoymouse

Share this post


Link to post

@Jono the giant Amazing RP from you lad enjoyed everysecond. Took me off guard when I met fruity not gonna lie.

@Mr. Blue Course always enjoy the RP with you dude. But hey now you got a smile on that face to take away the pain lol.

Share this post


Link to post

@Mr. Blue Couldn't find the other two, but It has been a pleasure RPing with you all today and meeting your characters. Enjoying the little story you've got going on with the scarring and I hope to find you all again in the future.

Share this post


Link to post

@Wolfstorm likewise you totaly caught me off gaurd i legitimatly thought you did see some "deer" ? and @Mr. Blue finally met one of the greats and dident even realise it was you! ? thank you guys i been waiting for something like that to happen for a loooong time ?

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...