Server time: 2019-04-21, 09:06
The Nikitin Prodejna - Trade Post Event
TODAY | 2019-04-21 17:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 7 hours, 53 minutes | Chernogorsk Docks | Peaceful

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

Good Rp in Vybor last night from @Eagle, his associate, @StairsCoffee and that rest that were about. I liked the "police" response to complaints that a blind guy had a gun, the questioning, testing and general confusion on what to do with him was quite entertaining. Also the couple random encounters with @jackhammer40k were a good time too!

22 minutes ago, Kain said:

Who said it's flirting? It's just a friendly dinner with a VERY friendly talk ending with a friendly night in bed doing friendly things. Nothing about that is flirting :^)

*whispers* you flirt with a lot of people *disappears in shadows* 

31 minutes ago, Kain said:

Who said it's flirting? It's just a friendly dinner with a VERY friendly talk ending with a friendly night in bed doing friendly things. Nothing about that is flirting :^)

You should know, even by now, that none of that with Fae would be friendly.

1 hour ago, Genji said:

Loved every minute of the RP last night.

@Kain - I feel like the most hilarious moment was 5'5 Fae & @Taryn carrying 6'3 Casey up the stairs. Tiny but strong ladies. 
Also Fae is upset she never got to knock him out with her axe, but you owe her dinner, shes had her fingers in your mouth. Seems polite.
(psst she still has ur booze hahha)

Fun banter as always with @Para@Clumsy@Lyca , @Malet,  @GreenySmiley and of course @NateRP ?❤️ 
What a weird little family we have going on here.

I agree with that. 

It is a weird family. Lmao. 

1 minute ago, Jono the giant said:

@Anthony_Kriss @Genji and the others in vybor before i had to leave for work thanks for the RP also special thanks @Brayces for the mental emotes! I love em! Do you watch me go along with them or something with the uber powers of a GM? Hahaha

I'm glad you enjoyed them! Sadly, I cannot see/hear anything that is happening IG. I can only see Emotes from the Logs. ;( 

1 minute ago, Brayces said:

I'm glad you enjoyed them! Sadly, I cannot see/hear anything that is happening IG. I can only see Emotes from the Logs. ;( 

Aawh ? they are very well timed too! I cant believe it when i was choping a branch off a tree i got the shadow darting across in the corner of my eye one like it spookilly ran past a gap between the shop and bins and spooked him something major! Even shot at a corner of a wall and everyone layed a brick ?

Just now, Jono the giant said:

Aawh ? they are very well timed too! I cant believe it when i was choping a branch off a tree i got the shadow darting across in the corner of my eye one like it spookilly ran past a gap between the shop and bins and spooked him something major! Even shot at a corner of a wall and everyone layed a brick ?

Haha, well I'm glad I could add some spice into your RP today! ? I am hoping we, (as the GM team) can continue to do so!! 

Enjoyed RP today from @Roach, @Lyca, @UndeadRP, @twig, and many more people.

We'll have to go on a errr, hunting trip sometime @Roach.

1 hour ago, Mr. Blue said:

Enjoyed RP today from @Roach, @Lyca, @UndeadRP, @twig, and many more people.

We'll have to go on a errr, hunting trip sometime @Roach.

Bring me some meat too, okay? I know what's going on here.

Also... maybe I should start doing shit to people... since I am already falsely accused of it. ^_^ 

28 minutes ago, Lyca said:

Bring me some meat too, okay? I know what's going on here.

Also... maybe I should start doing shit to people... since I am already falsely accused of it. ^_^ 

Perhappsssss we should stop being present at hostile torture situations and people won't report you to the police ;^D Not really falseeeely accused if you're there.

Edited by UndeadRP

26 minutes ago, UndeadRP said:

Perhappsssss we should stop being present at hostile torture situations and people won't report you to the police ;^D Not really falseeeely accused if you're there.

I said the truth though. I came late and went away early. I never saw him made into a dog, lmao. I literally punched him twice cause of him pointing a gun at an 11 year old. :p

Had a good old time with @Kibbens

@MeenMuginLovin @Otto @JkpFrog and other guy that i'm not sure who it was.

Thank you for stopping by. Good RP from you and glad to finally meet (part of) your group. 

39 minutes ago, Taryn said:

Thank you for stopping by. Good RP from you and glad to finally meet (part of) your group. 

@Malthis was the "other". Was fun indeed "George" deeply appreciated the medication. 

1 hour ago, Taryn said:

@Taryn  Yup, Robbie is off on an Adventure, you met my first character Johnny, Lily's old bodyguard ? 

Edited by Malthis

Enjoyed RP session we had tonight. Thank y'all. 

@derNils @Grimnir @fletcho1 @Lady In Blue @Razareth

5 minutes ago, Majoo said:

✂️

No problem! ?

Enjoyed it also.

Waw...tonight was great! Thanks to:

@derNils : glad to be able to RP with you again ?

@Grimnir : Your RP is lit, and you manage to bring up good arguments too. keep it up!!

@fletcho1 : "Yeah, walk away!" Honestly, nobody made me laugh so much in a while

@Solo@Solo: Both your rp and your character keep suprising me, and thats a good thing, keep that stuff going.

@Razareth : What? Thought I wouldn't mention you? Oh pls, your an awasome roleplayer.

@Lady In Blue : How could I possibly forget you? Your RP is just top notch, I'm sure alot of people enjoy it.

(sorry if I forgot someone, i'm tired ? )

Just a quick shout out for all great RP from @Razareth, @Solo, @Grimnir, @fletcho1, @Lady In Blue, @RogueSolace, @SgtSmithy@Majoo and @Mason26. Hope I didn't miss anyone if sorry but again thanks for the RP. ?

@Heathen, @Sophie, @Genji "GOD DAMMIT EMELIEE YOU ARE TEARING THIS FAMILY APART" love it ? 

@Jean This is gonna be intresting ?

@Sylvester Todd Best santa 

Overall allot of fun from the people in vybor today ? 

"You understand me, and I understand you. And that, is that."

Excellent RP tonight from so many people. Saving lives with @UncleB, @Dvlinhb, @-Chow-, @Kain, @TheEvilFlea, and everyone else was so much fun.

And @Jack the Ripper, oh man. That was some of the best one-on-one RP I've had in a while. The tension, the atmosphere, the quiet understanding reached between these two characters who would love nothing more than to see the other fall. It was outstanding.