Server time (UTC): 2019-08-22, 14:36

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

@UndeadRP Running around the airfield with you was an absolute riot. Extremely fun shooting infected, knocking you out and taking your stuff, and then watching a guy stab himself in the neck several times. One of the funnest cops in Vybor to RP with.

i enjoyed our "medicinal dare adventure" i'm calling it with @Anthony_Kriss and the mischief him and johnny got caught doing especially   when we got busted in the shed with the water pipe haha but then the more serious investigative style, also @JkpFrog for seeing the strength of the dr moonbaked's highest flight yet :P

special thanks to @Mademoiselle for helping johnny with the iv line and chat hope the coat he gave you keeps you warm :P 

and all of the others! please message me so i can put your names in whoever i missed  im so glad im slowly building up a character instead of going full madman  it pays off and i had a great laugh too!

Edited by Jono the giant

4 minutes ago, Jono the giant said:

i enjoyed our "medicinal dare adventure" i'm calling it with @Anthony_Kriss and the mischief him and johnny got caught doing especially   when we got busted in the shed with the water pipe haha but then the more serious investigative style, also @JkpFrog for seeing the strength of the dr moonbaked's highest flight yet :P

special thanks to @Mademoiselle for helping johnny with the iv line and chat hope the coat he gave you keeps you warm :P 

and all of the others! please message me so i can put your names in whoever i missed  im so glad im slowly building up a character instead of going full madman  it pays off and i had a great laugh too!

@Jono the giant It was amazing roleplaying this evening with you,. Hopefully tomorrows adventures are even better. You did amazing, have a great night. I cant wait for tomorrow. 

Just now, Jono the giant said:

@Anthony_Kriss sadly, tomorrow wont come around :( not untill monday and tuesday when im off work again :(

Ah! That sucks. I only work Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Anyways, that is alright. There is lots to do anyways. I hope to see you soon.

Amazing RP today from everyone in Vybor.

And the lady I found in Berezino 

@fletcho1 What a knife fight, surprised no one died for once.

@Solo Stop the racism pls... it's not my fault that I am white.

@derNils Your friends are confusing af. :D 

@Majoo You were there.

@RogueSolace Thx for the stitches.

@Malet I hope the reptile got removed. ;) 

34 minutes ago, Grimnir said:

@Malet I hope the reptile got removed. ;) 

I wanted to reply with something funny but your profile gif is terrifiying me O.o

Enjoyed the riptide crews rp last night . Was a bit worried that the rp wouldn't be the same for some reason. But i differently got hit with nostalgia .

Also to the police officers in Vybor good rp and scenario . And i don't know who the black police officer is , but you made the night by running up to me and saluting .

13 hours ago, Malthis said:

@UndeadRP Running around the airfield with you was an absolute riot. Extremely fun shooting infected, knocking you out and taking your stuff, and then watching a guy stab himself in the neck several times. One of the funnest cops in Vybor to RP with.

When a little girl knocks out a cop 3-4 times ? But I had a blast with you and @UndeadRP - More character development with @Mr.Panda, @Kain and everyone else!

The first character to actually make me mad @Jinx wp.

@Grimnir @Majoo  @Solo + Cowboy hat guy. @derNils? Were you there? ?

Fuu- Can't remember the rest, half asleep, welp.

Goodnight, enjoyed the RP thank you!

@StairsCoffee  that was some interesting RP,  though you were going to get me killed on your last request lmao.

Edited by Eagle

I liked it, it was fun, I was trying to make like a redemption for Cortez but eventually I gave up and decided that he had reached his last moments. Even though I loved so much the character of Cortez as my first RP character to always hop in and play as a blind ex terrorist who sought to make amends for what he had done. It was fun being held hostage twice as him as well as dying. I really thank the community for such amazing RP (even if I was doing a bad RP) it made me think that I couldn't do the role of Cortez. So now I'll think better about my next character.

Sorry about almost making you die though

4 minutes ago, StairsCoffee said:

-snip-

You never made me almost die just spooked, usually when people do that in the open with there friends an initiation fallows just surprised me it didn't.
Blind characters are always the hardest to justify and make them make sense RP wise but you did all you could and it was something new, will be interesting to see your next one best of luck.

Edited by Eagle

Thanks Eagle, I loved the RP. I wish luck to you and the people in Vybor, they treated well Cortez even if he was a terrorist. Expect a new visitor there. The Scottish sailor leaded by the trade winds of the Indian waters will arrive Chernarus

5 hours ago, Lady In Blue said:

" + Cowboy hat guy."

That's @fletcho1

Good rp today

Loved every minute of the RP last night.

@Kain - I feel like the most hilarious moment was 5'5 Fae & @Taryn carrying 6'3 Casey up the stairs. Tiny but strong ladies. 
Also Fae is upset she never got to knock him out with her axe, but you owe her dinner, shes had her fingers in your mouth. Seems polite.
(psst she still has ur booze hahha)

Fun banter as always with @Para@Clumsy@Lyca , @Malet,  @GreenySmiley and of course @NateRP ?❤️ 
What a weird little family we have going on here.

4 minutes ago, Genji said:

Loved every minute of the RP last night.

@Kain - I feel like the most hilarious moment was 5'5 Fae & @Taryn carrying 6'3 Casey up the stairs. Tiny but strong ladies. 
Also Fae is upset she never got to knock him out with her axe, but you owe her dinner, shes had her fingers in your mouth. Seems polite.
(psst she still has ur booze hahha)

Fun banter as always with @Para@Clumsy@Lyca , @Malet,  @GreenySmiley and of course @NateRP ?❤️ 
What a weird little family we have going on here.

In due time, I will give you a sprayed pork chop. 

And that is his joke, don't steal it :^)

@Taryn thanks for making me cry like a little bitch yesterday. 

4 minutes ago, Kain said:

In due time, I will give you a sprayed pork chop. 

And that is his joke, don't steal it :^)

@Taryn thanks for making me cry like a little bitch yesterday. 

Just dont do it around @NateRP he might murder you for flirting with his wife :^)