Server time: 2019-04-21, 09:11
The Nikitin Prodejna - Trade Post Event
TODAY | 2019-04-21 17:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 7 hours, 48 minutes | Chernogorsk Docks | Peaceful

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

Been shot twice in vybor, once by a pistol, once by a crossbow.. both times out of nowhere.. what a day! all i wanted to do was play my guitar and sing you bastards. Got plenty of RP out of being popped though so thanks to everyone involved! :D

I loved the RP with the cops today, sorry if I was being awkward. Also fun RP with @Mademoiselle and 'chuck'?   First time ive RPed in months and it was a blast :D

@Grimnir @dimitri @Majoo @Razareth @Solo @derNils @Demaabd Can't remember the rest sorry! Loved it! 

Edited by Lady In Blue

Really enjoyed the RP today from the Mountain Men and other people!

@twig, @Sophie, @N-Tox, @Svenne, and many more that I can't remember off top of my head.

6 minutes ago, Crim said:

I loved the RP with the cops today, sorry if I was being awkward. Also fun RP with @Mademoiselle and 'chuck'?   First time ive RPed in months and it was a blast :D

We thought you were a hired hitman coming to finish off the witness lol it was good :)

@Lady In Blue - Pleasure seeing you as allways

@Grimnir - i hope you liked my gifts :) 

41 minutes ago, Crim said:

Were you the one tenaciously trying to get to see the patient for some weird reason? :D

I had some lovely conversations today with @Kain and @Lyca, very thought provoking. Also met two lovely individuals in Vybor before it got shot up by nationalists. I apologize for not knowing either of your forum names but you know who you are, Gauge and Medic woman. We had a very......interesting conversation before everything got cut short. Also a lovely time running with @Exio. Look forward to seeing all of you in game again.

17 hours ago, Crim said:

Haha! that's me! :D

17 hours ago, OskuRP said:

Were you the one tenaciously trying to get to see the patient for some weird reason? :D

He was... I'm suspicious ;)

@RogueSolace - Didnt expect to see you but it was fun :D Happy dimitri got to know you again and thanks for fixing his leg xD

@Svenne - You dont like göteborgs rapé? ;) Fun seeing you again.

@Sophie - Fun seeing ya, first u scared me when u came running from the house i had just looked in xD Good luck with your and your friends bussnies.

Spoiler

51dP5QTeFCL._SX463_.jpg.45958acee25f1e4ad2b35d9f4d99cfb9.jpg

@Heathen - Fun rp with you tonight :) 

@KennethRP - 1. Thanks for helping dimitri get allot of his memory back and 2. We will find who killed those fishes.

@Mrsunny - Fun rp and thanks for helping dimitris memory loss :) 

Fun rp from vybor today :) Happy my second favorite town is getting popular again

Edited by dimitri

I enjoyed the random start to my RP when I ran into  @Mademoiselle (Sorry for knocking you out)! It was fun running around with some kid characters again when @Malthis joined, the dynamic reminded me a lot of RP that I had long ago when in the Trust. Also Mitch (I think?) seemed pretty chill, our two characters seemed like they could get along well.

Always wonderful to see the different aspects of medical RP. Neat to see the difference between people with medical expertise like @RogueSolace and people who still try to help and still do an amazing job with the lack of that medical expertise like @Empress Julia. Dr. Elizabeth treated Robbie much like a true doctor would, while Nino helped Meika with a panic attack using the best method she knew how. Always fun RPing with @JkpFrog @MichTheMedic @Mademoiselle @Kouketsu @Katzy, and nice to interact with @Simon @Whitename in Vybor this evening as well. 

Props to @Elijah Johnson @K.Dotman @SheepyMcSheepface and @LeSuiken for all the role-play last night.

The server needs more interactions like that IMO. What started off as pretty casual travel buddies, became botched robbery and a dead Chernarussian. You should of heard the theories of what happened after the madness, because by the end we had no clue who was on who's side. 

8 hours ago, Malthis said:

Always wonderful to see the different aspects of medical RP. Neat to see the difference between people with medical expertise like @RogueSolace and people who still try to help and still do an amazing job with the lack of that medical expertise like @Empress Julia. Dr. Elizabeth treated Robbie much like a true doctor would, while Nino helped Meika with a panic attack using the best method she knew how. Always fun RPing with @JkpFrog @MichTheMedic @Mademoiselle @Kouketsu @Katzy, and nice to interact with @Simon @Whitename in Vybor this evening as well. 

I had a lot of fun too! Hey, just remember i started med rp about a year and a half ago. So just have fun and learn!

also sad i missed @Simon

Some good roleplay from @Simon @MichTheMedic @Empress Julia and whoever Mr. Black is D: I'm a terrible human being to forget!

9 hours ago, Malthis said:

Roleplaying with Robbie is always cute ^_^ I nearly die from cuteness overload!

@Scarlett Enjoyed the RP again tonight! 

@DrMax im still in stitches you know how hard it is to sound sad and depressed when u can't stop laughing xD

@Lyca I LOVE the relationship between Anna and Cal. They've bonded so well and the run as well as the RP at GM was amazing. 

@Gaylaxy Gio and Anna are getting a bit of an understanding of one another. Always humorous and exciting RP from you :)

@Para Sorry I one punch knocked you out ;) Love you xD

@Honeybee I love how hostile Avery can be. Amazing character and always a pleasure running around with you. 

@Malet We had our fun running around today. Enjoyed every minute of it. 

@SgtSmithy Glad we got everything sorted. Sorry for the scare from my boys. 

@RogueSolace Was really nice to see Beth again. Also sorry for the scare xD

@Stagsview Still need to get to know Alex a bit more but the RP you give is always top notch. 

@bloodcrusader Grant's still a tool :P jk jk was nice being able to see him again after last time.

Really loving the RP I'm having with the group right now. It's been really good development of characters and I can't wait to see where it goes.

Didnt get much time yesterday in thanking people, so ill do it now instead.

To my boys @Mrsunny , @Heathen and @dimitri thanks for a grand time and being brought in to whatever we have going!

Was nice meeting @Sophie (I believe it was) and having a little swedish and danish debate and what not!

To mr. Russian that i have no idea of the forum name, sorry for pointing that gun at you, gotta protect that tent tho ;)

@Lyca Jason was happy to see his favorite mask wearing woman again, good to know that she's doing better now! (I hope atleast)

The doctor(medic) guy at Vybor, thanks for checking the wolfbite and making sure i dont have to become a handicap!

And then last but not least, thanks to the guys in vybor for the grand time of trading and bantering!

Edited by Limpan
Tagged wrong person

@UndeadRP Running around the airfield with you was an absolute riot. Extremely fun shooting infected, knocking you out and taking your stuff, and then watching a guy stab himself in the neck several times. One of the funnest cops in Vybor to RP with.