Server time: 2019-03-18, 14:29 WE ARE RECRUITING

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

Another night of great RP with @kimmylou @Mademoiselle @Kuljukka

Feeling really happy about my current character :)

@Finn <3 @Mademoiselle!! Thanks again for fun RP.  @kimmylou @Zombru(Did I tag the right guy?) Thanks for letting me and the Pagoons trash some of the radio station with @Steckand @Marcoooz

Had another fun night and I’m sorry @N-Tox that you are now my responsibility til daddy comes and gets you lol god dammit Polly actually hates children lol don’t die please lol...... 

@Mademoiselle don’t kick me in my lady balls please lol ❤️ I need Robbie forum name I can’t find it but thanks both for my new white t shirt 

@Jean creep factor 100 lol I tried to save your ass lol now forgive Polly lol ❤️

@OskuRP you didn’t give me my raincoat back :( lol 

@Kuljukka, @Marcoooz @Steck You bunch of bullies! Smashing up the radio station while Polly was unarmed :( evil lol but was fun sorry about breaking your nose lol 

@Zombru thanks for the rp again! Was nice to chill out and have a good convo and whiskey :D 

@Finn always a pleasure to rp with you :) 

anyone else I missed.... tough :P xxx

top tier hostile roleplay and firefight between @MeenMuginLovin @GaryCash @Honeybee @ProXThug @Combat Logo @Bigtoe @Jack the Butcher @Anya Soft-Paw @Wolfen @Wulf_jon @JkpFrog. love to roleplay and fight with you all again. good group feedback and tonights video soontm

1 hour ago, Whitename said:

top tier hostile roleplay and firefight between @MeenMuginLovin @GaryCash @Honeybee @ProXThug @Combat Logo @Bigtoe @Jack the Butcher @Anya Soft-Paw @Wolfen @Wulf_jon @JkpFrog. love to roleplay and fight with you all again. good group feedback and tonights video soontm

@Jack the Ripper ...

1 hour ago, Whitename said:

You broke my heart @Whitename

Also loved the firefight with Corporation and Mountain Men today. Had a blast.

Edited by Jack the Ripper

6 hours ago, kimmylou said:

Had another fun night and I’m sorry @N-Tox that you are now my responsibility til daddy comes and gets you lol god dammit Polly actually hates children lol don’t die please lol...... 

@Mademoiselle don’t kick me in my lady balls please lol ❤️ I need Robbie forum name I can’t find it but thanks both for my new white t shirt 

@Jean creep factor 100 lol I tried to save your ass lol now forgive Polly lol ❤️

@OskuRP you didn’t give me my raincoat back :( lol 

@Kuljukka, @Marcoooz @Steck You bunch of bullies! Smashing up the radio station while Polly was unarmed :( evil lol but was fun sorry about breaking your nose lol 

@Zombru thanks for the rp again! Was nice to chill out and have a good convo and whiskey :D 

@Finn always a pleasure to rp with you :) 

anyone else I missed.... tough :P xxx

The amount of LOL-ing going on in this post is worrying...

56 minutes ago, OskuRP said:

The amount of LOL-ing going on in this post is worrying...

LOL! 

4 hours ago, Jack the Ripper said:

You broke my heart @Whitename

Also loved the firefight with Corporation and Mountain Men today. Had a blast.

oh my god whoops

i was on mobile, what’d ya expect!

1 minute ago, Whitename said:

oh my god whoops

i was on mobile, what’d ya expect!

I expected better, that's what.

Thanks @kimmylou @Mademoiselle(i think) and the other kid that was around for a great time last night! Surprisingly I had a lot of fun playing hide and seek lol

Enjoyed playing with Eric, Alfred, Ivan, Anthony and some other lads. Oh and enjoyed getting killed by the zombie aswell lmao

Enjoyed the rp this evening from @Malet and @Lyca you were both great I felt bad for both your characters and @DrMax enjoyed the chat. Thanks for the enjoyable rp :)

23 minutes ago, Scarlett said:

Enjoyed the rp this evening from @Malet and @Lyca you were both great I felt bad for both your characters and @DrMax enjoyed the chat. Thanks for the enjoyable rp :)

I also enjoyed our chat and you changing Liam’s mind on things. Hope to catch you soon after your holiday! Enjoy :)  

1 hour ago, Scarlett said:

Sorry for causing relationship drama :D Markus likes how strong Jenna is - Time to step up the game and take charge xD

Loving the RP so far with @Para @Lyca @Malet & @Gaylaxy. It was really intense RP with @bloodcrusader today. I feel like Cal and Anna have gotten closer today too :)

5 hours ago, Franko said:

Enjoyed playing with Eric, Alfred, Ivan, Anthony and some other lads. Oh and enjoyed getting killed by the zombie aswell lmao

Still can't believe that happened lmao, shit hit the fan after that

Good fun with the boys today. @TheLegendYou might make a good prospect afterall.

@fletcho1Was fun roleplaying with you again, man. Was a damn long time ago, hopefully it won't be as long until next time!

@Anoymouse @Gallo @MasterDovakiin @Mr. Blue @TehZombyBeard Thanks for the ÖRPS.

Love,

The Pagan's MC

@fletcho1 You're ok too you know. :D