Server time (UTC): 2019-07-17, 15:41

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

1 hour ago, Eddie Sorella said:

Ejoyed the great RP @Dallas, @Kouketsu, @Jean. The hunt for those bears is a struggle, I mean I felt like I was on a scavenger hunt ?!

Leave the idea of hunting bears!!! You cannot find them. They find you!!

7 hours ago, TheTrueHawk said:

@RogueSolace I'm still laughing at my character flirting with Dr. Beth while being operated. That was some hilarious shit

that was funny, sorry I had to leave you there xD I had fun otherwise!

Oh man, last night was some good shit. I enjoyed our conversations with all the folks we met in Severo last night. @RogueSolace I had some serious fun nerding out with you. @Cosmo, @Petrovsky you guys did a fantastic job as my security team last night. I enjoyed our little convo as we looked for a good place to log. All in all it was really good night and I'm looking forward to even more solid RP.

10 minutes ago, mark3390 said:

Oh man, last night was some good shit. I enjoyed our conversations with all the folks we met in Severo last night. @RogueSolace I had some serious fun nerding out with you. @Cosmo, @Petrovsky you guys did a fantastic job as my security team last night. I enjoyed our little convo as we looked for a good place to log. All in all it was really good night and I'm looking forward to even more solid RP.

same here! :D Hopefully we get to do that more!

@Oisin @Razareth Great "walk" through the woods the other day, top notch humor. ;)

@Malet @Blackburn @SofiaLR @Lyca @Mademoiselle @RogueSolace @FieJaxon @Elmo -  Good RP aswell past few days! 

Loved the RP from the CDF lads today at Vybor Industrial. Also enjoyed the internal from @Grimnir, @Solo and @Sleepyhead. Looking forward to more.

Just now, Beni said:

-Sniperino-

Thanks. Your RP was enjoyable too and everyone else's tbh. 

Had a nice run in with @Mademoiselle, @DustyRP and all the Anarchy chums today - amazing and quality hostile RP, hope to run into you guys in the future!

3 minutes ago, Rifleman said:

Had a nice run in with @Mademoiselle, @DustyRP and all the Anarchy chums today - amazing and quality hostile RP, hope to run into you guys in the future!

I wasn't there unfortunately, but I'm glad my dudes were able to provide an enjoyable experience <3

9 minutes ago, DustyRP said:

I wasn't there unfortunately, but I'm glad my dudes were able to provide an enjoyable experience <3

Stealing my credit I see lmao

44 minutes ago, LouieRP said:

Stealing my credit I see lmao

I cry

1 hour ago, Rifleman said:

I'm glad, I hope I didn't make it out like you have no option :S (I'm a noob hostile RPer)

Other than that, I really enjoyed @KricketRP's company whilst we "interrogated" @Dino 

Edited by Mademoiselle

Just now, Mademoiselle said:

I'm glad, I hope I didn't make it out like you have no option :S (I'm a noob hostile RPer)

Other than that, I really enjoyed @KricketRP's company whilst we interrogated @Dino 

Enjoyed the little encounter we had, thanks to both of you @Mademoiselle and @KricketRP

@Mr. Blue Really like your character. Still feel bad about accusing that guy for stealing. Even though I did take a screenshot of my trucks inventory when I arrived in Severograd and I had those 2 pistols. He totally lied lmao but idc. Good roleplay hope we meet again.

20180211195201_1.jpg

@Lyca @Kouketsu @GreenySmiley I only half died inside today, otherwise it was enjoyable to meet up with you guys for a while :) 

1 hour ago, Brett said:

-snip-

Thanks! I hope to meet you again too, had a blast.

Thank you to @Brett, @Exio, @Anoymouse, @KSGamingTTM, @PrinceCharles74, @XxGrAipYyxX, @N-Tox, @Wulf_jon and many more for the great RP today.

3 minutes ago, Petrovsky said:

Had a blast RPing today

You’re damn right, YOU CANT!

Edited by Cosmo

I have no idea what the previous two gentlemen are talking about. I'm not even sure I've ever met them:). Good shit at the pub people.

had a good time in severograd serving drinks for @Eddie Sorella put the 8 bullets i made in a tent. kept the 5.56 for my m4. irish taxes :P some solid rp. nice seeing me boys not joking around so much. 

Had a blast. Everyone needs to pay us for us to be the pretty thorns we are aye? ;)

Guest Wulf_jon

Had a blasty blast with these fine folks:

@Kouketsu - appreciate you listening to me in game, and for sharing some advice. It's always a pleasure going on runs with you sir! Until next time :)

@SofiaLR - Always a pleasure RPing with you :)

Thanks!

On 2/11/2018 at 9:22 PM, Mr. Blue said:

Thanks! I hope to meet you again too, had a blast.

Thank you to @Brett, @Exio, @Anoymouse, @KSGamingTTM, @PrinceCharles74, @XxGrAipYyxX, @N-Tox, @Wulf_jon and many more for the great RP today.

Always a pleasure with you sir! Until next time

11 hours ago, XxGrAipYyxX said:

had a good time in severograd serving drinks for @Eddie Sorella put the 8 bullets i made in a tent. kept the 5.56 for my m4. irish taxes :P some solid rp. nice seeing me boys not joking around so much. 

My character is borderline insane. He needs levity to deal with his "issues"..

@dimitri - was funnnz

Edited by Lady In Blue

Today was one of those nights where you dont have a voice at the end anymore, but are absolutely happy!

@Mademoiselle - You are pushing Letter to his emotional and social limits and I freaking love it :D

@FieJaxon - You take my humor better than most. Cheers for that, mate.

@Oisin - Always a pleasure to work with a professional ... and thx for not shooting me this time :P

@RogueSolace - Dont you dare lose the badge, you hear me? You are one of us now ;)

@Niccokick - I really enjoyed your character and your RP today, mate. Today was kinda a milestone in my char's story. Thanks for playing along. Keep up the good work :)