Server time (UTC): 2019-10-18, 20:40

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

Today was one of those nights where you dont have a voice at the end anymore, but are absolutely happy!

@Mademoiselle - You are pushing Letter to his emotional and social limits and I freaking love it :D

@FieJaxon - You take my humor better than most. Cheers for that, mate.

@Oisin - Always a pleasure to work with a professional ... and thx for not shooting me this time :P

@RogueSolace - Dont you dare lose the badge, you hear me? You are one of us now ;)

@Niccokick - I really enjoyed your character and your RP today, mate. Today was kinda a milestone in my char's story. Thanks for playing along. Keep up the good work :)

@Malet Thanks to you too man. I hope if you hold me up again you dig deeper in my character and see What comes out. But i will stay away and isolate myself for a bit. Time to spiral even more. ?

had a good old time fucking around doing hostile rp. both on people and against us. @NateRP @LouieRP and the lads whom were with him. doing a decent enough job at what they do. can't say it was bad for sure. and to my boys @Anoymouse @Ansolari @KSGamingTTM and the others. glad to see you boys coming out of your meme shell. hope more people are around on the 15th. got plans lads. we got plans.

@Mademoiselle you confused me OOC with the sushi making so much that I just had to emote *copies Faith* cause I already forgot what you explained... Was fun though, you and @Lyca distracted Ella alot what was helpfull.

57 minutes ago, Spartan said:

@Mademoiselle you confused me OOC with the sushi making so much that I just had to emote *copies Faith* cause I already forgot what you explained... Was fun though, you and @Lyca distracted Ella alot what was helpfull.

*facepalms* I said the same thing like 5 times whilst I thought you were typing :( I didn't know my communication was that bad...

6 minutes ago, Mademoiselle said:

*facepalms* I said the same thing like 5 times whilst I thought you were typing :( I didn't know my communication was that bad...

I just kept forgetting what you said :D 

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

I just kept forgetting what you said :D 

mycroft-facepalm.gif

Jokes! You did good I guess <3 

@Malet thx, I enjoyed it. :)

57 minutes ago, Grimnir said:

@Malet thx, I enjoyed it. :)

Fucking hell, I really didnt realize that it was you. I feel like an idiot now :D

Thank you @Chewy, @Macbrine, and @Lady In Blue for the 10/10 Rp tonight, was very nice, very fun, great immersion. 

I wanna say I enjoyed meeting you @Anouk - RP was 100%

Thank you @Macbrine for quality RP, great progression as husband and wife. *cough*

Thank you @Chewy, my favorite cousin.

Didn't have time last night to get this up but the valentines day dinner was a lot of fun, even with the arguing and a frantic Jaxon.

@RogueSolace @FieJaxon @Para @Lyca @GreenySmiley @SgtSmithy 

and anyone else that came to hang out yesterday that I might have missed :)

Just now, JohnnyZhu said:

Big thanks to @Pontiff, David, Ford, Hailey (Sorry, don't know your account names) for the awesome RP! <3 Will see you again

@darczon69, @The Ford, @Sophie ;)

We have great things ahead of us; the soldiers of Lord gather in the shadows ...

Some pretty short but great RP with @VodkaWolf

I've had a large amount of fun with both sides of my roleplaying characters. 

First off let's mention @KricketRP @KyleRP @OskuRP @DustyRP @Kouketsu @Sophie and the others have given me some great roleplay. I enjoyed being apart of what other people hate, I'm not going to lie. It was great in my aspect (apart from that firefight). as my other character I see through their eyes so to say.

As Faith, I've enjoyed @Dino @Malet and the others. Seems like things are getting intense!

Edited by Mademoiselle

27 minutes ago, Mademoiselle said:

I enjoyed being apart of what other people hate, I'm not going to lie.

One of us! One of us!

42 minutes ago, Mademoiselle said:

As Faith, I've enjoyed @Dino @Malet and the others. Seems like things are getting intense!

Just saying, we can go to the same house if you need help with that. I've also had some great moments with you in RP

@Lyca @Methias @Malthis @JkpFrog @Drbeans @GreenySmiley @Somebody I'm Probably forgetting

Enjoyed the roleplay today friends. Was a very good time, thanking you.

@Conqueror yes

@Levi Ackerman yes

@dimitri I love you :$

Edited by Josei

8 hours ago, Pontiff said:

@darczon69, @The Ford, @Sophie ;)

We have great things ahead of us; the soldiers of Lord gather in the shadows ...

LAHABIM SHEL SHMAYINM B'REROT!

I, Preacher, await your guidance. My sword is your own. My life is forfeit. *deus vulting increases by 9001*

Edited by darczon69

@Rex Wheeler Was a nice little walk to Vybor we had today. :D

Running to Tisy with @TheCaffinatedFox was pretty damn fun