Server time (UTC): 2019-07-16, 17:10

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

Just now, LouieRP said:

@JimRP amazing roleplay today my guy 

Great Rp @JimRP @LouieRP @DustyRP @UndeadRP. I had a great time on the radio

@LouieRP @NateRP I sincerely enjoyed the RP we all had together today. 

I mostly bitched about running everywhere and barely finding people, but some good internal and external RP was had.

I'd like to take a second to suck the dick of everyone i met in game today. You all did great :^D!

I also had a good time :)

@NateRP @i am Bambi@Laski@Vytis@NitroGenetics@kimmylou

Thank you Ladies. I took one of the bears for myself.

Edited by Vrtra

7 minutes ago, UndeadRP said:

I'd like to take a second to suck the dick of everyone i met in game today. You all did great :^D!

I will reciprocate the fellatio. 

I too enjoyed your roleplay friendo. 

I enjoyed the RP from everyone since coming back to Severograd especially @Jean, @Dallas , @Kouketsu, @bloodcrusader, @GreenySmiley, @Mattsxo, @Jonal, @InnKinn, @Niccokick, @Lady In Blue, @DrMax, @Scarlett, @Mademoiselle. I know I'm missing alot of names so sorry if I missed you ?! Here's to #makeseverogradgreatagain !

4 hours ago, UndeadRP said:

4 hours ago, DustyRP said:

I will reciprocate the fellatio. 

I too enjoyed your roleplay friendo. 

Guys seriously?  When I come on here to give someone props for their rp ^^ that's the last thing I would want to read. Think about it, there are still people under the age of 18 that is in this community , look I'm well over the 16 age limit and it's not something I wanted to see. Seriously, think before you post.

11 minutes ago, Eddie Sorella said:

Guys seriously?  When I come on here to give someone props for their rp ^^ that's the last thing I would want to read. Think about it, there are still people under the age of 18 that is in this community , look I'm well over the 16 age limit and it's not something I wanted to see. Seriously, think before you post.

I think Undead was also trying to do that, just in his own way. Also I'm pretty sure people at the age of 16 are familiar with the concept of sexual contact, at least with a proper education. 

5 hours ago, Eddie Sorella said:

I enjoyed the RP from everyone since coming back to Severograd especially @Jean, @Dallas , @Kouketsu, @bloodcrusader, @GreenySmiley, @Mattsxo, @Jonal, @InnKinn, @Niccokick, @Lady In Blue, @DrMax, @Scarlett, @Mademoiselle. I know I'm missing alot of names so sorry if I missed you ?! Here's to #makeseverogradgreatagain !

YES! Thank you for the RP also, enjoyed it. Hope to have more with you all in Severograd!

8 hours ago, Eddie Sorella said:

lmao ok

If reading the word 'fellatio' makes you uncomfortable, then perhaps the internet is not for you. And like Jim said... I'm pretty sure 16 year olds know what a blowjob is, and if sexual content makes them uncomfortable, then they should also stay off the internet. Stop being overly dramatic.

Undead was trying to say he enjoyed the RP he received in a funny way (while pointing out that that is basically what the thread is about; a place for people to receive beanz from each other) and I was simply returning the favor.

Anyways, I forgot to say that I enjoyed the roleplay the boys and I received from our hostage @NitroGenetics yesterday. Wish it would've led to more RP with the people we were actually after, but they just wanted to run away instead of RPing with us at all, so oh well.

1 hour ago, DustyRP said:

lmao ok

If reading the word 'fellatio' makes you uncomfortable, then perhaps the internet is not for you. And like Jim said... I'm pretty sure 16 year olds know what a blowjob is, and if sexual content makes them uncomfortable, then they should also stay off the internet. Stop being overly dramatic.

Undead was trying to say he enjoyed the RP he received in a funny way (while pointing out that that is basically what the thread is about; a place for people to receive beanz from each other) and I was simply returning the favor.

Anyways, I forgot to say that I enjoyed the roleplay the boys and I received from our hostage @NitroGenetics yesterday. Wish it would've led to more RP with the people we were actually after, but they just wanted to run away instead of RPing with us at all, so oh well.

Smh, @DustyRP, listen no one is being overly dramatic ?.  Just stated my opinion,  I mean look I have 2 kids that look about your age and I still would be telling them what they say reflects what type of person they are perceived to be. I'm well aware that this is a gaming community and people meme alot but that shit said above didn't make any damn sense at all . Have a good one o7.

I'll give fellatio to the first person who stops arguing in a thread about congratulating RP 

26 minutes ago, SkinVestRP said:

I'll give fellatio to the first person who stops arguing in a thread about congratulating RP 

I enjoyed your RP skin vest. 

Now lemme suck ya dick. 

Also, enjoyed my RP with @LawRP and everyone else at the pirate ship last night. That was good fun, loving it so far. Hopefully I can get back in tonight. 

1 hour ago, Eddie Sorella said:

Smh, @DustyRP, listen no one is being overly dramatic ?.  Just stated my opinion,  I mean look I have 2 kids that look about your age and I still would be telling them what they say reflects what type of person they are perceived to be. I'm well aware that this is a gaming community and people meme alot but that shit said above didn't make any damn sense at all . Have a good one o7.

Dude, take it from me. You're digging a deeper hole. Just stop replying and go and enjoy your day. I'm doing you a favour by telling you this. Honest to god...

With that being said, loved the InternalRP from @Grimnir today.

3 hours ago, DustyRP said:

lmao ok

Yeah that was a pretty cool experience, thanks for the bruises guys! :P Sorry i couldn't help u further there, i was telling u guys the truth from the getgo. I'm looking forward to see some more of u guys... or not.

pretty lit RP with @Mr. Blue @Anoymouse @XxGrAipYyxX and the others that I missed

Even though the entire evening went slightly different than expected I still want to give a quick shoutout to @Mademoiselle, @Dino, @Harvey, @RogueSolace, @SofiaLR & @Blackburn for the RP and the tense atmosphere today. See ya IG :)

Nice to have RP with @Raptor where our characters don't instantly hate each other. Carter is certainly an interesting one, and the interaction Ian had with him was great. Both men immediately knew there was more to the other than they were letting on, and I loved it.

An amalgam of the last few days of RP

@Lyca @Jadeboat @Methias @Drbeans @NateRP @Harvey @Harsardie @Razareth

And probably some others I've missed, thanking you all friendos :*

@RogueSolace I'm still laughing at my character flirting with Dr. Beth while being operated. That was some hilarious shit

9 hours ago, Eddie Sorella said:

Nah man, you're being a bit over dramatic. 

Anyway... great RP today @JimRP @ExoticRP @DustyRP @BorisRP @SkinVestRP @KyleRP @NateRP @Keira @JoffreyRP @Exio @i am Bambi @LouieRP @WesternRP top notch stuff.  Amazing RPers. If I missed anyone, my bad. 

Wish I could add more to the list but it's hard finding people who constantly run and hide :( 

Edited by Vytis

I really enjoyed the RP from our hostages, @Exio and the weird pervert dude that we took. 

Was hoping to get some hostile RP with the other dudes at that compound, but it was bad timing.

Also loved the RP with @Keira as we 'kidnapped' her and brought her on our adventures over the northern highway.

Ejoyed the great RP @Dallas, @Kouketsu, @Jean. The hunt for those bears is a struggle, I mean I felt like I was on a scavenger hunt ?!