Server time (UTC): 2019-07-21, 20:21

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

@mrfrostycandle @Taryn @Cosmo @Petrovsky had so much fun in game today so glad to be playing with yall.

1 minute ago, Method said:

@mrfrostycandle @Taryn @Cosmo @Petrovsky had so much fun in game today so glad to be playing with yall.

Same, loving all the encounters we've had so far. After a good long break from DayZRP it's been awesome getting back into the swing of things with some fun RP and even more fun peeps.

8 minutes ago, Method said:

Same, but you forgot @Saints

Wonderful RP tonight, kiddos

Thanks to @HarlemMilkShake for the good hostageRP, and thanks to @Kattica(??) @MeenMuginLovin and @Jack the Ripper for making it a bit more interesting.

21 minutes ago, Taryn said:

Thanks to @HarlemMilkShake for the good hostageRP, and thanks to @Kattica(??) @MeenMuginLovin and @Jack the Ripper for making it a bit more interesting.

Haha it would have been fun to stick around a little while longer, but things were definitely made a little interesting! I'm sure we'll see you around again.

10 hours ago, Keira said:

Tbh I really enjoyed the RP last night with @ItzzNate @HarveyJ @Dusty

Didn't see this. Ty friendo. I don't remember much because I was fucked, but I'm pretty sure I enjoyed your RP too.

1 hour ago, Taryn said:

Always love adding some confusion into the mix.

We'll be seeing you ;)

@Lady In Blue Was a pleasure to get some more RP with you, you play your character so well and it's always a 10/10

@Kouketsu Glad that Black and Grant are back together once more and that the FreeLancers are back as well, we still got a bit of work a head of us but we can easily do it

Thank you @bloodcrusader!

And welcome home. ;)

Wandering around with @Exio was fun yesterday. Especially when we reached NWAF

@Spartan @RogueSolace @Lyca Was really fun rping with you guys again its been way to long like! :D

@FieJaxon @SgtSmithy  Thanks for making it a fun night, was great 

Got to say i loved the RP tonight it brought a massive smile to my face and the occasional laugh at times.

@FieJaxon best RP brother ever. couldn't ask for more we get up to so much mischief and always got each others back. Are you sure we are not actually related?

@RogueSolace Thanks for looking after my brother through all his scrapes and bruises and swatting him when he's being an RP arse. 

@Lyca You brought a smile to Colts face having someone kinda warm up to him that's not his family. You brought a smile to my face OOC'ly and IC'ly tonight. Keep up the great RP you top notch gal ;) 

@Spartan Known Ella with two characters and she's the perfect little one to have as a friend always bringing a smile and laugh to my RP also that fish really really hurts :( 

@Oisin Great RP tonight buddy. Had a laugh when you were chasing me with Calandra around town. Best bear hug RP experience ever! :)

Last night's RP with @JoffreyRP @LouieRP and @GaryCash was pretty fucking great.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/226081946?t=01h03m01s

Great rp with @Terra and @Retro I believe. Thanks for that - I really enjoyed it.

@Retro & @Ron Thanks for that nice roleplay! Logged in, met you = had fun. "Ass & titties". <3

On 20.1.2018 at 10:58 PM, Henning said:

I had a great time playing with CLF at ravens nest! To bad the Dragons had to show up and ruin @Hofer's birthday party.

Feelsbadman

2 hours ago, Hofer said:

Feelsbadman

I miss you Hofer. You still haven't accepted my CLF application

feelsbadman

5 hours ago, Henning said:

I miss you Hofer. You still haven't accepted my CLF application

feelsbadman

I'm sorry I do not know who you are.

7 hours ago, Hofer said:

I'm sorry I do not know who you are.

Dad please don't do this again.

Kudos to @Spartan and @Lyca for putting up with my god-awful holdup and to @Mademoiselle for stepping up to the game in terms of negotiation. Some great char development! o7 Emil...

@Harvey that was a pretty chaotic hold up.. but thanks for putting Ella in shock :D

@Lyca I saved your butt, Cal was cute though

@Mademoiselle I don't think there could have been a better person than Faith to negotiate and then calm Ella down, thanks <3

@Dino good to see you again Uncle Holmen 

@RogueSolace putting Ella on meds, clever :D 

@FieJaxon be nice to Faith! It would have been worse if someone hotheaded like Jaxon would have been there.

@SgtSmithy Colt trying to get Cal makes me feel sad for him cause he doesn't understand her

Probably forgot someone but I had a great time ^^ 

Thanks to @Dino @Spartan @FieJaxon @RogueSolace @Lyca @Harvey and especially the UPS ( @TheTrueHawk 10 out of fucking 10) as well as sorry for the gross crying

Faith just had a mental/nervous breakdown :) RIP

Edited by Mademoiselle