Server time (UTC): 2019-10-15, 00:23

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

1 minute ago, Lady In Blue said:

@dimitri i love you

@SkinVest i almost loved you 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@Lady In Blue Delivering perfect rp as allways ;) 

@N-Tox I do not like old women ;) 

@Methias lets go start a cult and shoot guns, without your mothers premission

Just now, dimitri said:

@Lady In Blue Delivering perfect rp as allways ;) 

@Methias lets go start a cult and shoot guns, without your mothers premission

I won't allow this dimitri jr.

I must bow to @Elmo and the 12 y.o. which he's taking care of (Sorry bud, didn't manage to get your name!). I almost fell from my chair when you started yelling at him :D 

Edited by pijkaCZ

2 minutes ago, dimitri said:

I disagree

Just now, N-Tox said:

I disagree

@pijkaCZ He will be selling condoms to all who is interested. @N-Tox @dimitri

4 minutes ago, Lady In Blue said:

@pijkaCZ He will be selling condoms to all who is interested. @N-Tox @dimitri

Spoiler

Bildresultat för law and order

@Scarlett Thanks for the vacation down to "Heartfall" and you're now lady of the fort *He bends the knee*

LMAO was great fun at our vacation home @DrMax. Went on a hike, had a nice meal named our home Heartfall had a fun time tonight

Had a nice meeting up with @Eli Tate and @Misuteri_Hakurei in Pulkovo earlier today, also had a brief run into with @Major, @Elmo and @Jean - all in all a good day with a brief argument to break it all up nicely - I am so sorry that I cannot mention everyone I ran into though Thanks for the quality RP guys.

@Lyca fun meeting your new character, we'll be friends ^^

@Jean always a pleasure, you're a good "babysitter".

@Elmo too. many. questions.

@Rifleman fun seeing you ingame again ^^

Somebody enjoyed my trollRP wtf?

10 minutes ago, Elmo said:

Somebody enjoyed my trollRP wtf?

Let's just say it was not the worst RP there

Just now, Spartan said:

Let's just say it was not the worst RP there

That honour goes to you tbh

@Elmo Always fun with you... even though it was only a small encounter. :P

@Jean Was fun meeting ya! Was nice hanging out with you and @Spartan.

@Spartan, We will be soon best friends <3

@Harvey, Thank you for trying to make it better with her "problem". You're the best! I actually think you have a big impact on her. 

@RogueSolace & @FieJaxon, You're also taking good care of me. Thank you <3 

@Mademoiselle, Well ... I didn't expected that you would initiate on two people since you were alone. But I must say you did incredible good. I loved the hostile RP from you. One of the best I had for a while. Much love!

Everyone else today. Was fun! ^_^

Great roleplay today @Sleepyhead

Well this could take a while.... It was an eventful evening of laughs, giggles, and a splash of drama and bitching and awkward silences  but still a interesting evening... 

first and foremost I would just like to say @XxGrAipYyxX I love rp with your silly arse! And I’m sorry I ruined your trousers from shooting you in the leg but it was your own fault getting in my way (what was you thinking) also Thankyou for breaking my hand!..... now this was a super character bonding session lol 

@TheTrueHawk my drunken Russian bestie! Thankyou for always looking out for Emilia you always get me laughing ic and ooc! You was a hero today saving @XxGrAipYyxX leg and Emilias hand! 

@AshleyJesse Your such a cool lady :D and so calm and Emilia needed that in all the stress of the goings on lol we will get that private chat ASAP! Left u sleeping we will come find you If you forgotten your way... just watch out for the wolves lol 

@Cosmo truthfully I could of throttled you today, our very own Betty Crocker! 

Nathan (I forgotten your forum name haha) silent mystery man we will find out your character oh believe that lol we broke you a little already :) 

it was a hectic one! Glad we all safe! (Well apart from jade) we threw all your gear off the top of castle... was quite fun lol 

until next time..... xoxoxoxox

15 minutes ago, kimmylou said:

Well this could take a while.... It was an eventful evening of laughs, giggles, and a splash of drama and bitching and awkward silences  but still a interesting evening... 

first and foremost I would just like to say @XxGrAipYyxX I love rp with your silly arse! And I’m sorry I ruined your trousers from shooting you in the leg but it was your own fault getting in my way (what was you thinking) also Thankyou for breaking my hand!..... now this was a super character bonding session lol 

@TheTrueHawk my drunken Russian bestie! Thankyou for always looking out for Emilia you always get me laughing ic and ooc! You was a hero today saving @XxGrAipYyxX leg and Emilias hand! 

@AshleyJesse Your such a cool lady :D and so calm and Emilia needed that in all the stress of the goings on lol we will get that private chat ASAP! Left u sleeping we will come find you If you forgotten your way... just watch out for the wolves lol 

@Cosmo truthfully I could of throttled you today, our very own Betty Crocker! 

Nathan (I forgotten your forum name haha) silent mystery man we will find out your character oh believe that lol we broke you a little already :) 

it was a hectic one! Glad we all safe! (Well apart from jade) we threw all your gear off the top of castle... was quite fun lol 

until next time..... xoxoxoxox

Don't worry sweetheart, many people don't know who I am in the forums because it's rare I'm active. But you MIGHT break Nathan, just keep trying.

Just now, ThatCrazedGamer said:

Don't worry sweetheart, many people don't know who I am in the forums because it's rare I'm active. But you MIGHT break Nathan, just keep trying.

Might huh? I might get you  B U R N E D

5 minutes ago, TheTrueHawk said:

Might huh? I might get you  B U R N E D

Your bromance makes me sick! 

Just now, kimmylou said:

Your bromance makes me sick! 

You better not be spying on us. We have bonded Kim! We are brothers now! B U R N E D brothers! 

I feel like Emilia has lost her white knights...... to each other ??? now she can go white knight chad ???

1 minute ago, kimmylou said:

I feel like Emilia has lost her white knights...... to each other ??? now she can go white knight chad ???

Ulman is my new comrade, thank you very much. And you will have to deal with this.

Just now, ThatCrazedGamer said:

Ulman is my new comrade, thank you very much. And you will have to deal with this.

So I expect to see you all up in his personal space next time more then Emilias.... yes??? Lol