Server time (UTC): 2019-07-19, 21:45

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

Just now, Puncture said:

-snip-

+1 tbh

5 minutes ago, Puncture said:

@Bostonthicc @ItzzNate @Galaxy @Mr. Blue@Squillium @Dusty

Enjoy'd your role play. Was fun

Hello sir, I too enjoyed the roleplay situations that transpired. I appreciate your positivity. 

Thank you to @SnipZ, @Madkilla67, @Blake Quinn, @SpookyBug, @Wulf_jon, @big_mantis, @Dusty, @Puncture, @GreenySmiley, @bloodcrusader, and everyone else involved in today's RP.

6 minutes ago, Mr. Blue said:

Thank you to @SnipZ, @Madkilla67, @Blake Quinn, @SpookyBug, @Wulf_jon, @big_mantis, @Dusty, @Puncture, @GreenySmiley, @bloodcrusader, and everyone else involved in today's RP.

I'm glad you enjoyed the RP from today :)

I also enjoyed the RP from your guys before this, as well as the RP from you and them when you arrived in town. Glad we were able to come to a solution regarding our two groups' futures.

@TiviylScratchI think you deserve a spot on top, goddamn man! Im genuinly impressed on the amount of patience tivian had with the green brothers.

@BrianM@AlanBrian You guy’s were insane tonight. With Andrew almost shooting Tivian and pissing Jaxon off to the point where he almost broke. And Joseph trying to be a good brother to Andrew while at the same time he is angry too!

@RogueSolace Thank you for keeping Jaxon together and in one piece! She knows how to calm his mind and she does it perfectly.

@GreenySmiley The one sister that actually understands Jaxon! Im watching you! 9_9

@Eddie Sorella @Jean Sad you guys missed the shit show! And damm, this war between Jaxon and Alexa is so good and intresting! 

@Lyca Sounds like poor Calander found some people that can take care of her, you better enjoy that home-made Valentine breakfast! xD 

@ItzzNate &The lads that were around; Good talk, glad we figured things out!

@Harvey What even was that advice? :P 

For the rest i forgot to mention, thank you!

Edited by FieJaxon

8 minutes ago, Vytis said:

you guys are great!

22 minutes ago, FieJaxon said:

-snip-

8 minutes ago, Vytis said:

-snip-

Thanks guys :D

Just now, Joffrey said:

you guys are great!

ily

30 minutes ago, ItzzNate said:

Thanks guys :D

ily

You're welcome! <3

7 hours ago, FieJaxon said:

@TiviylScratchI think you deserve a spot on top, goddamn man! Im genuinly impressed on the amount of patience tivian had with the green brothers.

@BrianM@AlanBrian You guy’s were insane tonight. With Andrew almost shooting Tivian and pissing Jaxon off to the point where he almost broke. And Joseph trying to be a good brother to Andrew while at the same time he is angry too!

@RogueSolace Thank you for keeping Jaxon together and in one piece! She knows how to calm his mind and she does it perfectly.

@GreenySmiley The one sister that actually understands Jaxon! Im watching you! 9_9

@Eddie Sorella @Jean Sad you guys missed the shit show! And damm, this war between Jaxon and Alexa is so good and intresting! 

@Lyca Sounds like poor Calander found some people that can take care of her, you better enjoy that home-made Valentine breakfast! xD 

@ItzzNate &The lads that were around; Good talk, glad we figured things out!

@Harvey What even was that advice? :P 

For the rest i forgot to mention, thank you!

@Dallas I'll tag you in this since you were forgotten about :( 

I absolutely loved the RP that I received from @Lady In Blue❤️  @SimplyMMJJ and @dimitri. That was the most surreal and funny RP I've experienced in a long time and it was great. 

Time to give some shout outs. Thanks to @Mademoiselle@Malet(thanks for bearing with me during the interview; it was the first one I've conducted by myself), @Dino for meeting with us. It was great seeing @Callahan and Hailee again(not sure what your forum name is). @Taryn, @mrfrostycandle, @Cosmo, @ThatOneEngie, @Saints, @DerpyW, @Method I'm enjoying the hell out of our RP. 

Edit: Forgot @RogueSolace. My bad.

Edited by mark3390

I had a lovely night with you all. :-)

@dimitri @Dusty @SkinVest @SimplyMMJJ - shout out to my boys.

On @Lyca

@FieJaxon     "Wait... DID WE JUST ADOPT ANOTHER KID?!"

5 hours ago, mark3390 said:

Time to give some shout outs. Thanks to @Mademoiselle@Malet(thanks for bearing with me during the interview; it was the first one I've conducted by myself), @Dino for meeting with us. It was great seeing @Callahan and Hailee again(not sure what your forum name is). @Taryn, @mrfrostycandle, @Cosmo, @ThatOneEngie, @Saints, @DerpyW, @Method I'm enjoying the hell out of our RP. 

Edit: Forgot @RogueSolace. My bad.

was nice meeting you! hopefully be back to the bar within the hour and can actually talk a bit before i have to go to bed

Edited by RogueSolace

@AidWil nice meeting ya and ur character

@Lady In Blue delivering amazing rp as always

@Dusty enjoying my plans for the walrus pit

@SimplyMMJJ Also enjoying my plans for the walrus pit

@SkinVest you aight mate

@Mr_Clean dont belive in anime brother, nice meeting hulk hogan around chernarus

@Peaches lars womens clothing? "Wears Women's Clothing" freacking frick ;) 

And like everyone at the pub to night :P

Edited by dimitri

1 hour ago, dimitri said:

@AidWil nice meeting ya and ur character

@Lady In Blue delivering amazing rp as always

@Dusty enjoying my plans for the walrus pit

@SimplyMMJJ Also enjoying my plans for the walrus pit

@SkinVest you aight mate

@Mr_Clean dont belive in anime brother, nice meeting hulk hogan around chernarus

@Peaches lars womens clothing?

And like everyone at the pub to night :P

That's "Wears Women's Clothing" to you bucko

@XxGrAipYyxX and friends, was interesting meeting you guys hope to see you again soon. 

@FieJaxon and @Jean hope you enjoy those 20 rounds... and I hope that you'll lower the fucking prices smh. :D 

@Oisin thanks for tagging along and keeping me entertained while we ran across the entire map. 

@dimitri i love you

@SkinVest i almost loved you 

1 minute ago, Lady In Blue said:

@dimitri i love you

@SkinVest i almost loved you 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯