Server time: 2019-03-24, 03:43 WE ARE RECRUITING
The Nikitin Prodejna - Trade Post Event
TODAY | 2019-03-24 17:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 13 hours, 16 minutes

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

Yesterday's RP was so emotional loosing our 16 year old brother due to infection and me not being there to protect him or do anything to make him better. 

RIP little valentine i will miss you @pijkaCZ your death has changed Colt a lot. 
I hope that due to Lucas death it brings us together more as a family @FieJaxon, @Jean and @GreenySmiley as Colt won't be able to bear anymore family issues.  Love the family RP as always you beautiful people <3 

Thank you too the Viridian for showing your friendship and support during their loss @bloodcrusader, @AlanBrian , @BrianM__, @Eddie Sorella and soldier boy @Blackburn

Special mention to @Dino and @Faith for trying to save our brother i hope we can RP with you two more now as your helped out the Valentines when they needed help. 

P.S @Jean i think your song is now 'The Wanderer' due to always disappearing off into fields on your own. 

Edited by SgtSmithy

Great RP session today!

Thanks to the Valentine's for their excellent RP as always!

@FieJaxon, Glad to make a future business plan. Can't wait to see what the future holds for us all!

@SgtSmithy, thanks for the great RP today, I could tell your character was dealing with a heavy loss =( .

@pijkaCZ, Yesterday I meant to tell you that you did an outstanding job, I felt so bad for Luca and I sure will miss him!

@Jean, I really enjoyed our talk today, my character is finally glad to get that off his chest. Alexa is so pleasant to be around !

Glad to have a great bunch of friends to be stuck in an apocalypse with: @bloodcrusader, @AlanBrian, @BrianM__, @TiviylScratch, @Dallas

Thanks to @SkinVest for the great RP, great to see you again. Sorry about the grilling I gave you. 

Glad to see @Faith, @Dino , and @DrMax again , always a pleasure!

And last but not least it was good see @Mattsxo again! It has been awhile and I hope to see you around more often !

Always a pleasure to see my last 3 remaining 1st family members again! @Eddie Sorella, @Dallas, @bloodcrusader

And nice to see the Valentines again and seeing how they are coping after recent events: @Jean, @FieJaxon

Also not forgetting the brothers @BrianM__ and @AlanBrian

Much love to you all!

Had great time with @Lady In Blue , Hunt and Royal (dont know you two in forums) cant really remember when i had that mutch fun in dayzRP last time :) ohh and thanks for the people from UPS too !

Thanks to the Black Fangs for the good death provided to my character Ken, I loved playing him but the death just made sense.

Thank you to @Wolfstorm for the great RP from Tion Thomas, I am so freakin' hyped.

Thanks to the Valentines and The Viridian for their excellent RP as always!

@SgtSmithy, thanks for the great RP, I could see that you were dealing with some heavy loss.

@FieJaxon, I was glad that we could talk about some business when it comes to certain things... ;)

@Jean , Thank you for the great RP, it was a lot of fun, but just don't run away all the time because it scares the living crap out of us every now and then.

@GreenySmiley, I'm happy to have met your character, and I can't wait to get to know her better!

@pijkaCZ, It's a shame that my character couldn't get to know you a little bit better before his death.

I'm glad to be stuck in the apocalypse with these boys right here: @bloodcrusader, @AlanBrian, @BrianM__, @TiviylScratch and @Eddie Sorella.

Edited by Blackburn

Past few days I have met so many new people ICLY that I just can't remember. Amazing RP!

Shout out to @Mr. Blue and his boys.

@Wulf_jon Welcome to RP you did very well! 

@dimitri I love you 

Edited by Lady In Blue

18 hours ago, Itsmez said:

Had great time with @Lady In Blue , Hunt and Royal (dont know you two in forums) cant really remember when i had that mutch fun in dayzRP last time :) ohh and thanks for the people from UPS too !

Had a fun time with you too :D

@SkinVest

How can I forget your amazing RP!

8 minutes ago, Lady In Blue said:

@SkinVest

How can I forget your amazing RP!

@Lady In Blue Right back at you fam!

Edited by SkinVest

so today rusty met @TylerP500  great rp even though he scared the shit out of rusty at first. will rusty be easily pesuaded or use his own head? see you around :)

Edited by hystericalljay

@Bubbles - Interesting character! :D 

Pleasure bumping into you in Severograd!

32 minutes ago, Lady In Blue said:

@Bubbles - Interesting character! :D 

Pleasure bumping into you in Severograd!

You had an interesting character yourself! Looking forward to next time :D

Great seeing Letter again, really enjoyed their little supply mission and medical RP! @Malet

Was great meeting the Valentine family and Co, even if it the encounter was all a bit confusing at first! @FieJaxon @SgtSmithy @bloodcrusader @Jean

3 minutes ago, Harvey said:

Great seeing Letter again, really enjoyed their little supply mission and medical RP! @Malet

Was great meeting the Valentine family and Co, even if it the encounter was all a bit confusing at first! @FieJaxon @SgtSmithy @bloodcrusader @Jean

Glad to be back :)

Oh and I love that I captured the exact moment Reed just gave up :D

Spoiler

20180105213017_1.jpg.8a7b07a61bf639c0c5fd296df3a9905c.jpg

First of all a big shoutout to @bloodcrusader, it was damn legendary how you ended Curtis, and how you forced Jaxon to become stronger and move on. Thank you!

@SgtSmithy Thanks for the Support, and the great RP you nailed it!

@GreenySmiley Without her Support Jaxon would have a damn hard time with moving on, and your RP, amazing!

@Jean You nailed it, being the little Run away sister!

@Eddie Sorella Thank you for being there with me when Curtis had his end, you played it so good, so much pain there man.

@AlanBrian Are you Joseph, or Andrew, Or Joseph? What a discusion to have at a mans last breath, you did great.

@BrianM__ So are you Andrew or Joseph? Still confused :P Great RP!

@Dallas You tuned in late, but you still nailed it, thank you for being there, you did good!

This is for you @bloodcrusader:

Edited by FieJaxon

Just want to thank @Okonawa, who by the way is brand new into the community, welcome! Great RP I had with you today, got any questions let me know ;) And also @Steckfor introducing me a little bit to the cause during the car journey to your friend @Oisin. Not bad road trip to be honest :^)

2 minutes ago, Lad said:

Just want to thank @Okonawa, who by the way is brand new into the community, welcome! Great RP I had with you today, got any questions let me know ;) And also @Steckfor introducing me a little bit to the cause during the car journey to your friend @Oisin. Not bad road trip to be honest :^)

Yeah hopefully we run into you again :P

Had a really good night with everyone as always, @Grimnir @Solo @Steck @Jonas Gj @BlackySnacky @jason hunter 

Was great seeing @Jean again :D and meeting your friend @AlanBrian 

Thanks everyone, pretty good night like ^_^

@Razareth @derNils + the other 2, really liked the interessting run in.

@Rogue Seems like this James Bond couldnt dodge the bullets lmao. Good yeet for the fatherland.

Fantastic RP from everyone in Vybor Industrial, so lovely to see a big community coming together! :D 

also who threw perfectly good apples at the trading post I will find you and give you a 3-hour lecture on wasting food in an apocalypse.

Had an amazing time at the Vybor Trading camp, glad I could join the ranks!image.thumb.png.8b0d1bd5bf1e6d868b387d62aa6edef0.png