Server time (UTC): 2019-11-13, 18:42

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

10 hours ago, Jack the Ripper said:

Holy shit.... I don't even know where to begin.

@Roach Wes Carter. Thank you, SO MUCH, for allowing the events that happened today unfold as they did. Your PainRP was excellent, the way you mocked Ivan was perfect, and even as he was dying, he was able to get those last licks in. Fucking visceral end to an incredible character, and I'm so happy that it went the way it did. If you're wondering what happened after Wes died, Everest cut off his hand, and Ivan cut off his head. I can't wait to watch the stream of it, as of course there is much that I must've missed in the lead up to it. Also have to stop by and personally thank Tony Moretti for upholding his end of the deal. Thank you man, from the bottom of my heart thank you <3

@MrKindred Johnny Robinson. You were wonderful. I'm sorry that your game kept disconnecting, but a good thing there was no queue. I didn't get to rip off Johnny's jaw like I said, but even so, it gave you the chance for those MAGNIFICENT last words, and I won'f forget them. Thanks for the RP, and the perma-death. Johnny was a splendid character, and I honestly wish I got to RP with you more.

@Dank Mems Jimmy buddy.... thank you for overseeing all of this, and ensuring everything went smoothly. Reaping the benefits of the deal made the other day. You may be Ivan's favorite person outside his own group at the moment. Much respect, and much love. I look forward to some continued RP between us in the future.

@Jman14102 Ian Keith. Despite having being there to witness it, Ivan cannot blame you for not intervening, and ensuring the capture of Wes was his guaranteed "get out of jail free" card. Well played, and (after watching the stream recording) G fucking G on locking that door! Wes would've got away if you hadn't have done that, you absolute legend. I'm glad our characters got to have that wee talk afterwards, clear away any potential bad blood. Thank you man.

@trent_rouls Kenneth. I'm glad you were there for that. I understand that what occurred, the sheer brutality of it all, may've had a significant effect on your character, and I look forward to the RP that comes from that. I'm glad you got to have your revenge alongside Ivan, and honestly.... you urging Ivan not to take it too far, and eventually convincing him to just finish it, will most certainly have a massive effect on him as well. Much love.

@TateRinefield Hide you magnificent bastard (that very well may be your new nickname), I'm stoke that you got your vengeance on Johnny for what he did to you, even took a step towards the extremes (forced cannibalism). Always a pleasure to RP with you man, keep it up. 

@Dvlinhb Everest. I don't think I've properly RPed with you to that extent before, but I enjoyed seeing you, and just how twisted your character could be. I hope to see more of this, and more of you in the future.

Everyone else from the New World Mafia, my friends in The Damned, and everyone else that was there who may've been affiliated to neither, you know who you are and I thank you. This was an epic conclusion to the most amazing and PERSONAL revenge story-line I've had in this community, and I thank everyone who was involved <3

BIg Shout out to all the Moretii Familia Amazing TOP NOTCH RP From you all Thank you so much for everything! @SoalXtractor @Dank Mems @TateRinefield @trent_rouls @Jman14102You All are great RP'ers Thank you so much!! 
@Roach FUCKING AMAZING PAIN RP and in general. Was a Great night from everyone that was there!
@Jack the Ripper I am so glad it was you and @TateRinefield that got to Perma Johnny Robinson, I have had this char for a Loooooooooooong Time and it was a great run with him, Now on to the next Character time to focus on Joshua Robinson now <3 you all and again Thanks to you all even the ones I didn't mention!! ^_^

@Lady In Blue - I loved the RP I had with myself, yet again. I give it 10/10! 

Thought I saw someone, but I didn't. Hehe.

Maybe tomorrow! <3

9 minutes ago, Lady In Blue said:

@Lady In Blue - I loved the RP I had with myself, yet again. I give it 10/10! 

Thought I saw someone, but I didn't. Hehe.

Maybe tomorrow! <3

Wew

Guest Roach

Since I don't have much time and cause there's simply too much to say and basically all my comments are on videos, I'll make it as quick as possible. Please forgive me if I missed someone. I RP so many characters and bump into so many people that it's hard to keep track of :P 

RIP Wes Carter & Johnny Robinson.

Loved my RP with absolutely everyone I bumped into during my crazy killing spree. The RP from each and everyone I interacted with as Wes Carter has been superb and top notch. 

I wanna give special thanks to all the kind people who allowed Wes to permakill them. You were all amazing and offered such immersive and great hostage and death RP. Made my experience that much more real:

@SoalXtractor (John Mason)
@Bubblegum (Christopher Valenti)
@Mischief (Evelyn Windsor) 
@Jack the Ripper (Jack Shaw)
@N-Tox (Benjamin Besser)

A big thanks to those who rolled with Wes as well and provided hours upon hours of RP:
 @SoalXtractor @MrKindred @Lyca @Jman14102 @Jarvis @Bubblegum @trent_rouls @TateRinefield

And of course thank you to Ivan and his crew as well as The Moretti Famiglia lead by @Dank Mems (Jimmy) for providing amazing RP for Wes' last moments. It was 10/10 all around.

PLAYLIST OF WES CARTER'S LIFE (Episode 16 is finale episode which happened last night)

@Methias @Para @Grimnir @PatZ @Oisin

The few of you I RP'd with in the group today, was fun. Also to the commie scum roleplayers in Vybor, was some lit hostile RP with each other, really enjoyed the tension and nicking your M4 :x

uhh bruv. Had cool RP with Nexum today.

@Para @Elmo @Lyca @Grimnir @Methias @Oisin @Galaxy and many more ofc.

oh yea @Beni ofc.

Edited by PatZ

@Beni and @PatZ SLAVA CHERNARUS COMMIE SCUM! Let's get those curbs bloody!

@Lyca told ya ;) 

@Elmo stop trying to take my enemies side... :( 

@Oisin you are great at being a victim, cheers!

Rest of the Nexum boys and girls, nice RP tonight really enjoyed it thanks you all.

@Ender - Love you character mate thanks a lot!

@Lyca - <3 Best friends

@Elmo - Sly wee cunt :P          

@Grimnir @PatZ @Beni - Nice seeing some more nationalists about to spice things up :D

@Galaxy - You make Amy sad..

@Para @Methias - Fun as always lads cheers :D

@Lady In Blue <3 Bae

Thank you to @Madkilla67, @Dvlinhb, @Blake Quinn, @SportingStrike, @RogueSolace, @SnipZ, @jangoskull, @TateRinefield, @Fil Vandren, @Ronin47, and everyone else involved with today's great RP session.

Sorry for everyone who had to witness Ken being drunk, and my pitiful attempts at drunk RP.

It'll be better tomorrow ;) 

Image result for kenny twd drunk gif

Edited by Mr. Blue

13 minutes ago, Mr. Blue said:

Thank you to @Madkilla67, @Dvlinhb, @Blake Quinn, @SportingStrike, @RogueSolace, @SnipZ, @jangoskull, @TateRinefield, @Fil Vandren, @Ronin47, and everyone else involved with today's great RP session.

Sorry for everyone who had to witness Ken being drunk, and my pitiful attempts at drunk RP.

It'll be better tomorrow ;) 

Image result for kenny twd drunk gif

Had fun meeting you as well! :D

https://pedialyte.com/dehydration-symptoms-causes/alcohol-dehydration:D

Was nice meeting the people of Sin City (Ciudad Del Pecado).

@Mr. Blue was nice seeing a drunk cowboy play Shakespeare with a skull.

@jangoskull Cool Tony Moretti Jr. 

@Faith "Do you know La Bamba?"

I really enjoyed @Lady In Blue's dank RP while running to Cherno. You are a good prisoner tbh/

@Ronan Hope you enjoyed meeting out little group, I sure as hell enjoyed meeting your character.

@Aiko Had fun sharing biblical stories and fairy tales with you.

@Jack the Ripper No clue what when on after you told the rest of us to leave you two alone, but I'm sure it was ominous.

@Otto The guy who likes to come out of nowhere. 

Thanks for the role-play people.

@Lyca - fabulous as always! <3

@PatZ @Grimnir - Fucking loved it lads it was so tense and great thanks a lot!

@Chewy - Was really fun rp'ing with you! It was class! :P

You too bud. ;p

@Mr. Blue Was nice talking to Shakespeare again.

Image result for shakespeare with skull

@Roach Was good meeting the literal and metaphorical 'Big Man' today.

b39252053e98c9fc24424a298063d779--italia

@Faith FUCKING LEARN LA BAMBA ALREADY 

Image result for la bamba gif

@jangoskull My mini Moretti pal

Met Ken, Sara, Blake and Wolfie...

saved my ass at Tisy and managed to let me ride along with them, amazing RP both text and voice, characters were well maintained and minor OOC action occurred!

visited Sinistok and had a pretty wild ride with a few people there, will certainly revisit all of these fine people in and out of game!

Good job guys :)

1 hour ago, Palmer said:

Met Ken, Sara, Blake and Wolfie...

saved my ass at Tisy and managed to let me ride along with them, amazing RP both text and voice, characters were well maintained and minor OOC action occurred!

visited Sinistok and had a pretty wild ride with a few people there, will certainly revisit all of these fine people in and out of game!

Good job guys :)

Thanks @Palmer glad we were in the right place at right time. Thanks again @Mr. Blue, @Fil Vandren, @SnipZ, @Madkilla67, @Dvlinhb, @SgtSmithy, @Ronin47 and others for quality RP today

Thank you all to @Blake Quinn, @Palmer, @Fil Vandren, @SnipZ, @Madkilla67, @Dvlinhb, @SgtSmithy, @Ronin47, @Bubblegum, and everyone involved in today/tonight's RP.

And the man of the hour, @N-Tox, thank you for letting me kill Calvin. I recorded it all, so I should get a video posted sometime soon of it.

Bashed his hands, smashed his knee caps, shoved eli's sword up his ass, stabbed out his left eye, chopped off his penis and stuck it in his left eye hole, and finally hung him from the Novaya school building. Thanks my man :), should make for a gruesome video.

Recent rp, what can i really say? other than fantastic

@Roach the experiences with Wes and the final confrontation were a blast, ending in a place neither could have thought of and the act of shooting a man for the first time will effect kenneth for a long time, and i'm going to love exploring that, Tony will get to see it all.

@Jack the Ripper Oh don't you worry, the brutality of it all has already shaken Kenneth, constantly with thoughts of stopping it sooner, and the effects of the nature of the act will be lasting, can safely say Kenneth will not be the same.

So many others i wanna mention here, cant possibly so ill only mention a few more for now

@Faith "On the first day of the apocalypse.." its been a blast so far with you faith, silly sing alongs, farming hands and the feeling in the back of my mind that you not being a proper singer is just frankly riduculous, because you have got talent (superior in fact to the butchering of "thats amore"

@Ronin47 The epic duel of fatess---Fruits was in fact one of the most light hearted comedic moments kenneths got to experience in awhile, thank you man.

that's about it for now, if you weren't mentioned, it doesn't mean i didn't appreciate your rp, because i really truly did.

Another class night from Nexum :D

@Lyca - Cheer up buddy, itll be okay ^_^

@Chewy - Best slaver :P

@Elmo @Galaxy - You two are still scary AF

@PatZ @Grimnir and your lads - was class how tense you'se made it, was great!

Plus everyone else there were so fucking many of you guys but it was all fantastic like thanks a lot! xD

T'was fun running around with the Nexum lot plus the usual @Grimnir, @PatZ, @Doc Holiday and @Steck