Server time: 2019-03-22, 02:57 WE ARE RECRUITING

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

17 minutes ago, SlyKestrel said:

We Enjoyed our Roleplay with @Sleepyhead @Rainey and @osku197's rp today while we took them hostage, You guys gave us a great RP experience and we hope we gave you the same, Im pretty sure I speak on the Behalf of all the Kelsey Brothers here, Thank you!

Thanks for the RP, guys. Remember, it was beef. ^_^ 

Wow, I don't even know where to begin. Had such an awesome day In RP today.

Thank you @OhSaniPowHenners for the awesome rp. I'm so happy it worked out good for the both of us. @Saints & @Taryn I hope i got you two right but thanks so much for the RP as well. That was awesome. Thanks to the entirety of the Kelsey Brothers. Definitely interested to see how things will work out in RP. @Rory as always a pleasure! We have much to discuss.

Just now, Red said:

Wow, I don't even know where to begin. Had such an awesome day In RP today.

Thank you @OhSaniPowHenners for the awesome rp. I'm so happy it worked out good for the both of us. @Mexi & @Taryn I hope i got you two right but thanks so much for the RP as well. That was awesome. Thanks to the entirety of the Kelsey Brothers. Definitely interested to see how things will work out in RP.  

It was @Saints  but thank you so much. We had fun too. 

Just now, Taryn said:

It was @Saints  but thank you so much. We had fun too. 

Whoops! Made sure to edit that right away haha :D

Shout-out to @N-Tox for the RP today. That last-minute robbery was interesting.

Just a word of warning: You have no idea what kind of person Calvin just crossed.

had fun with @HarveyJ @Drbeans @Jade and the other man whose name I don't know and can't tag :(

Thanks to @Credidred (or @derNils idk there are two Krugers) and Arnold Scharz (dont know his forum name) for todays amazing bit of HostageRP! 

Arnold forced out the worst out of Kai! 

Thank you both!

Edited by VodkaWolf
Shit! Wrong person!.. I think.....

34 minutes ago, RogueSolace said:

had fun with @HarveyJ @Drbeans @Jade and the other man whose name I don't know and can't tag :(

Sorry for my shitty internet :/

1 hour ago, Jman14102 said:

Shout-out to @N-Tox for the RP today. That last-minute robbery was interesting.

Just a word of warning: You have no idea what kind of person Calvin just crossed.

Tbh I kinda flubbed that robbery. I originally was planning to do it when you said the weapon idea was stupid, and intended to base more rp off that, but then after I initiated I realised it was just me and was pretty hard to do, cause I was afraid you would just gat me at the first chance. 

@Madkilla67 Really, really, really enjoyed meeting your character today and honestly, I've had my concerns about text RP mixing with VOIP but it was extremely smooth and I enjoyed it a lot.  Love the twist to the story....and I'm still horrified!  Again, thank you for the really enjoyable RP today.

@Uhka, thanks for this amazing evening and roleplay. I am looking forward to play with you again. Maybe even smoke the 250 grams hahaha.

Just now, cheeks said:

@Uhka, thanks for this amazing evening and roleplay. I am looking forward to play with you again. Maybe even smoke the 250 grams hahaha.

It was awesome, it's been a while since I had such an adventure. I Like your character Baz, seems like a realistic guy! 

Smoking that will be surely another great story to tell.

Ps. Thanks for the great roleplay in Svetlojarsk. Jonny, you made our hearts pound a little by taking us to the docks ;).

1 hour ago, VodkaWolf said:

Holy shit @OnionRingOfDoom

Thank you so much for today! Tons of character development and emotions! 

From suicide to surgery, you made my night!

A true DayzRP experience! 

Mate OMG what an AWESOME night! Seriously, I was tearing up at points!!! Thank you for the epic hours!

Had a really good time with @jangoskull, @jub_jub, @dubiouswig, and a few others. The scarecrows wont know what hit em next time.

Good night of RP with @Karma, investigating the scream, meeting a few people as well as some general coversation, enjoyed myself!

Thank you to @Fil Vandren, @Madkilla67, @SportingStrike, @Lady In Blue, @Ronin47, @Roach, @trent_rouls, @Lyca, @TateRinefield, and all the great people I may have left out for the amazing RP tonight!

Great RP tonight with @Harvey tonight as well as @Mohawk (even if it was super brief) And the random dude ( @tyblackwa I think it was you?) who scared the absolute shit out of me in guglovo

2 minutes ago, Karma said:

Great RP tonight with @Harvey tonight as well as @Mohawk (even if it was super brief) And the random dude ( @tyblackwa I think it was you?) who scared the absolute shit out of me in guglovo

Lol yup that was me ? nice running into y'all even if it was brief.

2 minutes ago, tyblackwa said:

Lol yup that was me ? nice running into y'all even if it was brief.

You scared me so bad lol I'm glad I didn't have my gun out because I thought you were a zombie at first and probably would have shot you before you got a word out.

1 minute ago, Karma said:

You scared me so bad lol I'm glad I didn't have my gun out because I thought you were a zombie at first and probably would have shot you before you got a word out.

Hahaha well I'm glad you didn't have your gun out and have to dig a bullet outta me

Had a grand time with @Peg4YourBackpack along with @TateRinefield @Roach @trent_rouls. Lot's of good stuff today, heaps of character development, loved it. 

Good times with @Mr. Blue and crew at the shipwreck and good times in Svet