Server time (UTC): 2019-11-22, 06:25

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

Just now, Kunkka said:

Thx @Rose for Your Great Rp Today and the Rest of You Guys i Have Run in Today was some Really Great Day after a Long time Away, Hope to Run into you Guys Again. And Sry that i dont Have all of yours Forum Names

♥ It was super fun, we were laughing on TS the whole time we were hiding in the tree from you guys. The guy I was with was @ParaDragon 

Had some good laughs with @Rose @Kunkka @Herico @Ranger163 today in Cherno. I'll be keeping my eye out for some mint cookies.

8 hours ago, Jack the Ripper said:

Had some good laughs with @Rose @Kunkka @Herico @Ranger163 today in Cherno. I'll be keeping my eye out for some mint cookies.

Oh shit i didnt even realize that was you!

That was so fun, I'm holding you guys to getting me those cookies ♥ Thanks for making that a super funny night lol

Had some of the most enternaining RP with @Dew and his crew yesterday, RIP Mr. Pinky :( Also @Phoenix and her merry band of men for trying to exocise a stuffed bear lol

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/169418547

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/169418994

Edited by IAmJackBandit

9 minutes ago, IAmJackBandit said:

Also @Phoenix and her merry band of men for trying to exocise a stuffed bear lol

Yeaaaaah xD 
Enjoyed your RP too. :P 

Enjoyed the RP with @General on my new WW2 veteran character, top shit keep it up.

Nice meeting up with @Phoenix and the merry band of people who sit outside the pub :)

Huge shoutout to my boy @Eddie Sorella and welcome to the group buddy!
Enjoyed the RP with the new faces @Raven06 & @Servous today at the Pub. Don't ever call me a Muggle again :D 

Also @Ronin47 Love your character, always so much fun to hang out with you!
@Kyle_Jones Your new character is really interesting. Hope to have a lot of interactions with him!!

6 minutes ago, Kyle_Jones said:

Enjoyed the RP with @General on my new WW2 veteran character, top shit keep it up.

Nice meeting up with @Phoenix and the merry band of people who sit outside the pub :)

Thnx bro

5 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Enjoyed the RP with the new faces @Raven06 & @Servous today at the Pub. Don't ever call me a Muggle again :D 

@Kyle_Jones Your new character is really interesting. Hope to have a lot of interactions with him!!

Thanks @Phoenix , I love all the Great RP at the pub, and thanks for the warm welcome! Also loved the RP with @Steck , meeting you at the pub with your make a wish child Huey was hilarious at times.

https://clips.twitch.tv/CleverWonderfulBeaverSpicyBoy

2 hours ago, Rory said:

love ya you damn muggle ;* cant wait for more rp.

Really enjoyed the RP and interaction with @Mr Anon, you being drunk and drugged was hilarious to watch, as always a good time at the pub with @Rory. It was also nice meeting @Kyle_Jones today.

36 minutes ago, Username said:

Really enjoyed the RP and interaction with @Mr Anon, you being drunk and drugged was hilarious to watch, as always a good time at the pub with @Rory. It was also nice meeting @Kyle_Jones today.

Thanks, it was nice meeting you today as well!

@Rory Thanks for the help doctor and bar owner rory. Nice to see you goin.  

@-Macca Paddy! I want to know what happened to my new best friend.

@RogueSolace Enjoyed your medical RP today along with your other friend who was an exceptionally good EMT sidekick! (I'd tag all of them but I don't know their names :( ) You guys were really awesome and it was good getting to meet you as Dennis. 

I don't want to give too much away but you'll see more of Dennis in the future with more returns to Berezino Hospital. There's more to Dennis than what you know now and many mysteries to come forward surrounding him! ;)

Edited by Nathan Osbourne

Had an amazing time with @Brayces @Tony @Lyca @King @Roach Thanks for making the day great. <3

Shotout to everyone that joined us today @Roach @jangoskull @Brayces @Dank Mems @Tony @Lyca  and many more, La Familia has around 20 people now, all working together and its all through roleplay, it was an exciting time today and i cant wait to see where it leads, thanks to @Taryn and her group for that meeting, think i heard @Undead's voice in there as well.

Now now Delores the deputy has begun learning some handy skills, was definitely fun having a little lesson with her and trying to keep that little girl as innocent as can be, not that others weren't impending that goal.

Spoiler

20170826131753_1.thumb.jpg.db3b4787b36cf4de084e6e2ae4069022.jpg

Edited by trent_rouls

1 hour ago, Ender said:

Had an amazing time with @Brayces @Tony @Lyca @King @Roach Thanks for making the day great. <3

YAY! Had tons of fun and the chats with @Romenthegreat @trent_rouls @Coreena @LewellynMoss @jangoskull @SoalXtractor !! :D And everyone else who tagged along!!

5 minutes ago, trent_rouls said:

Shotout to everyone that joined us today @Roach @jangoskull @Brayces @Dank Mems @Tony @Lyca  and many more, La Familia has around 20 people now, all working together and its all through roleplay, it was an exciting time today and i cant wait to see where it leads, thanks to @Taryn and her group for that meeting, think i heard @Undead's voice in there as well.

Now now Delores the deputy has begun learning some handy skills, was definitely fun having a little lesson with her and trying to keep that little girl as innocent as can be, not that others weren't impending that goal.

Hide contents

20170826131753_1.thumb.jpg.db3b4787b36cf4de084e6e2ae4069022.jpg

AWW!! Haha, I had a blast! :D If people aren't careful, Lo will be corrupted into a horrible person! She's been assigned 'tutors' who are going to teach her all sorts of  ... fucked up things. >:) These moments of innocent are so nice though! Thank you! <3

Running away from a wolf pact in the woods when it's really dark in the night and meets some shady people in nowhere was really nervous, scary and fun at the same time.
I thank @Carg0cult for his skillful overlock at the camp while I was talking to @Lyca and her friends.

Shoutout to a great RP session.

@Tony & @Roach & @Coreena & @Brayces & @King & @jangoskull & @SoalXtractor & @Romenthegreat and everyone who was there at the camp.

Was much fun today! 

A lot of fun meeting @Display Name's new character. Definently a character that's fun and enjoyable to tag along with.

Great roleplay from all of my dynamic, not even gonna bother tagging you beauties!

59 minutes ago, Lyca said:

Shoutout to a great RP session.

@Tony & @Roach & @Coreena & @Brayces & @King & @jangoskull & @SoalXtractor & @Romenthegreat and everyone who was there at the camp.

Was much fun today! 

@SoalXtractor @Roach @jangoskull @LewellynMoss @trent_rouls and whoever was the crazy guy I medic'd! Great roleplay and looking forward to doing stuff in the future! ^_^

Playing a new character on a more passive aggressive play style has been nice, I feel it helps add to the environment we currently have with everyone being very Buddy Buddy. Thank you @Rory for allowing my new character to join the Pub again!

Great roleplay today!

@Honeybee I'm soooo sorry! Plz, dont hate me <3

@Darion You need Jesus! 

@Para Next time I will slap you to get contact with you!

@Scar We will make our mission! Somehow.. 

All the people I met in cherno.