Server time (UTC): 2020-01-26, 22:17 WE ARE RECRUITING

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

Guest Roach

5 Hours of RP yesterday night. Worth it !
Met plenty of people, too much to be honest. I loved when the huge 20+ Infected Hoard was accidentally brought right to us by Tommy which leads to us having to fight them, it was realistically insane! Then meeting the people in Cherno, hearing the broadcast from admins and 20 of us making our way to Zeleno in a fuckin' party Bus. Everyone was top fuckin' notch, I just can't name everyone, way too many but pretty much everyone who was online last night was there lmao, but why don't you have a look see for yourself. 

To everyone involved last night, you know who you are, thank you ! What a fuckin night! 

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/166399755
01:28:20 - Suprise Hoard of Infected
03:03:39 - Going for a Bus Ride

Also, a picture of the Party Bus (it was full cap to 20)

221100_screenshots_20170811231912_1.thumb.jpg.06f1c4788c5f5d92e4d142f67ac53d7c.jpg

2 hours ago, Roach said:

Met plenty of people, too much to be honest. I loved when the huge 20+ Infected Hoard was accidentally brought right to us by Tommy which leads to us having to fight them, it was realistically insane! Then meeting the people in Cherno, hearing the broadcast from admins and 20 of us making our way to Zeleno in a fuckin' party Bus. Everyone was top fuckin' notch, I just can't name everyone, way too many but pretty much everyone who was online last night was there lmao, but why don't you have a look see for yourself. 

To everyone involved last night, you know who you are, thank you ! What a fuckin night! 

221100_screenshots_20170811231912_1.thumb.jpg.06f1c4788c5f5d92e4d142f67ac53d7c.jpg

Great stuff I tried to record but half hour into it stopped due to me not changing to my other harddrive, glad u managed to get it! I'm now running on 2 hours sleep haha didn't get back to the market till 6am.. Worth it though 

Had a great first day with the new group @Voodoo @Kyle_Jones @Nick Wilde :) 
Also enjoyed meeting @gizmomec :D & @Jango

I wanna give a shout out to  everyone in @Ruan and everyone else at Kovar's Market.  I love the fact that books are being used as currency and you guys are actually trying to remain nuetral despite the raids on your market. You guys are creating an economy within the game, keep up the good work o7.

10 hours ago, Roach said:

i would like to say that was awsome. and thanks to everybody that rallying at Kovar's Market!    

Very much enjoyed the RP with the crew today. @Conor @jason hunter @Irish and everyone else we ran into. Things we're definitely interesting, and now I have to come up with a story about women's underwear.

Got some top tier roleplay with @evanm23

had some good roleplay with @Shadows

Shotout to everyone that joined us in that house just outside of Bor, @Roach @jangoskull @Brayces @Dank Mems @Tony i think @Lyca  and @Anouk.

there were many more and unfortunitly i dont know all there name or couldnt find there users, there was also "Will the busdriver" "NippleHat" "Bartender" and "Javi" to name a few, two days filled with rp that gained so many people just being people

checkout roaches stream if you wanna see it, at one point we begin "Chernarus's got talent!"

Spoiler

20170813133844_1.thumb.jpg.e6b1cadc5e29caa3758e727d35248e82.jpg

Was a lotta fun. Glad our characters are becoming so close! The singing and jokes that happened around that campfire was some of the best RP I've had in a while! Looking forward to what tomorrow brings! :P 

3 minutes ago, trent_rouls said:

Shotout to everyone that joined us in that house just outside of Bor, @Roach @jangoskull @Brayces @Dank Mems @Tony i think @Lyca  and @Anouk.

there were many more and unfortunitly i dont know all there name or couldnt find there users, there was also "Will the busdriver" "NippleHat" "Bartender" and "Javi" to name a few, two days filled with rp that gained so many people just being people

checkout roaches stream if you wanna see it, at one point we begin "Chernarus's got talent!"

Reveal hidden contents

Kenneth! :D MR. COWBOY! :D Thanks for the books and keepin' poor lost little Lo innocent!

shout out  @TheThrawn awesome character, hopefully you don't go shouting up my shop.  

Guest TheThrawn
2 hours ago, trent_rouls said:

Reveal hidden contents

It was fun roleplaying with you guys as Javi but I'm gonna mix things up for the next few days

2 hours ago, trent_rouls said:

Reveal hidden contents

That was the most fun I've had in a while and all we really did was sit in front of a house lol

Was very nice meeting Tony Moretti (@Roach), Kenneth Richards (@trent_rouls), Jango (@jangoskull), NippleHat (@Romenthegreat) and the others at Bor today. :)

1 hour ago, Boston said:

Was very nice meeting Tony Moretti (@Roach), Kenneth Richards (@trent_rouls), Jango (@jangoskull), NippleHat (@Romenthegreat) and the others at Bor today. :)

Nipplehat... sometimes he speaks out of line, sometimes he asks stupid questions... some like him, some hate him, but no one can do without him... We <3 you Nipplehat.

Boobie-Beanie_pinksheetsphotography2.jpg

Guest Roach

@trent_rouls @Dank Mems @Anouk @MrKindred @Lyca @Tony @Romenthegreat @Boston @TheThrawn @jangoskull @Brayces @Redbond9 @HarveyJ  and all the others I know I am missing. 

Once again, another session of amazing RP from each people involved. Gotta love the start of the outbreak. Nobody wants to kill each other.... yet ;)

There was people getting to know eachother, making new alliances, friends and acquaintances. And then there was alcohol, singing and jokes and everyone was just fuckin great!

Can't believe you guys made Tony Moretti freakin' sing lol

People often ask, what is RP? How do you RP? Well, people can a great example from each and everyone of you.

Watch the stream here: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/166655415 
Singing starts at 02:47:35 (But honestly all of last night was awesome) 

Edited by Roach

More or less what Roach said. I love a bit of sing song in game. 

Edited by Tony

Shoutout to the crew @Keira @Voodoo @Darion @Nick Wilde & @Kyle_Jones for the RP tonight. Not so happy about you letting me die ;) 
Also shoutout to my boys @Mortgen & @Major always good fun!

Massive thanks to the guys and gal's from Kovars Market for always providing good RP while the rest of cherno is kind of aids RP most of the time :D 

4 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Massive thanks to the guys and gal's from Kovars Market for always providing good RP while the rest of cherno is kind of aids RP most of the time :D 

You heard her boys, let's disband and archive CDF, as we don't offer nothing apparently.

Edited by marianosvc

6 minutes ago, marianosvc said:

You heard her boys, let's disband and archive CDF, as we don't offer nothing apparently.

Mate... Settle it down,

She wasn't saying you boys are shit at RP or you don't offer anything Simmer down lad lmao..... Actually...

Last time I was IG, I heard someone say " Let's go to Cherno! There are lots of traders there! We can get some good gear!! " 

That is fucking shite by the sounds of it, you boys ain't the only man in Cherno, serious... kmt. 

You need to chill you mate. On my life the I don't even RP with the CDF boys but from what I've heard their RP is good shit, well... Some of em anyway. 

Settle it down kidda lmao. 

Edited by Beni

11 minutes ago, marianosvc said:

I literally tagged Major ;) I didn't interact with much CDF since they're always busy and only 3 or so are actually at the camp. That excludes them. I'm talking about all the random people that just make me scratch my head.