Server time: 2019-03-23, 07:28 WE ARE RECRUITING
The Nikitin Prodejna - Trade Post Event
TOMORROW | 2019-03-24 17:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 1 day, 9 hours, 31 minutes

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

Bit Late but loved @Steck's hostage RP last night talking @Bradley out of torturing him, great RP as always from the rest of the pagans who were captured downstairs 

@Jake You did good b :x

@Donny Buscemi Best RP at NWAF i've had. 11/10.

@Mira and @Cloudy had some fun haven't we? Enjoyed the rp.

1 minute ago, Karolis said:

@Mira and @Cloudy had some fun haven't we? Enjoyed the rp.

Was some great roleplay from both sides.

Well here goes some thanks in the last 2 days playing

Thanks to Black skull, NM , Pegans and all groups involved in the huge firefight 2 days ago, enjoyed it very much

Thanks for the Black skull , Pegans and the people involved  in the attack in Novaya
@ThatRyanGuy Nice initiation there! truly loved how you initiated there and make everyone scared to death :D
@Steck It was nice seeing you there as well buddy ;) being a long time since i saw you IC . Well about the punch i hope it didn't hurt , for the second punch well it was like a reaction to you vomiting on me after the first one . Loved that moment man keep that RP up!

@Uhka 

Thank you for the RP :) 

Hope you enjoyed :) 

@Jake and other A19 members, thanks for the great hostile rp, this is the right shit what keeps this game interesting and us on our toes! Great hostile rp :ph34r:!

32 minutes ago, Uhka said:

@Jake and other A19 members, thanks for the great hostile rp, this is the right shit what keeps this game interesting and us on our toes! Great hostile rp :ph34r:!

Black skull not A19 , A19 is an old meme ;)

You were class though 

33 minutes ago, Uhka said:

Very enjoyable RP from you guys, I was the guy in the beige and pretty much was just watching. But it was good stuff none the less

Thanks to everyone at the Saviours compound for the RPVP today, was fun

Spoiler

10bcc06a70c4bcf85f08bf85cd086764.gif

Black skull twas fun wiping that compound today, thankss @ThatRyanGuy for the RP leaving the airfield. 

Edited by Charlo

I forced my boy @Nihoolious to get in game.

Also, shoutout to some great hostages

@Staggs & @Jannik

Just now, Shadows said:

I forced my boy @Nihoolious to get in game.

Also, shoutout to some great hostages

@Staggs & @Jannik

For reals, best hostages I've had in a long while. Time to get out of retirement huh? ;) 

@Cormac @Covert and the other character. Thanks for being good sports, we tried playing out the characters as best as possible. Enjoyed the encounter and deaths!

@Cormac @Covert @Steck + Others. Thanks for making this 3h life of Vasiliy Svyapol awesome! Be prepared for a short movie ;)

Edited by Kuljukka
Movie

16 minutes ago, Kuljukka said:

@Cormac @Covert @Steck + Others. Thanks for making this 3h life of Vasiliy Svyapol awesome!

I had no idea what we were getting into talking to you guys, but I had a lot of fun. You two were great.

17 minutes ago, Kuljukka said:

@Cormac @Covert @Steck + Others. Thanks for making this 3h life of Vasiliy Svyapol awesome!

22 minutes ago, Steck said:

@Cormac @Covert and the other character. Thanks for being good sports, we tried playing out the characters as best as possible. Enjoyed the encounter and deaths!

Enjoyed the RP from both of you, glad we decided to further the RP beyond a quick conversation.

22 hours ago, Jake said:

Black skull not A19 , A19 is an old meme ;)

You were class though 

Oh damn, gotta get that right next time!

@Terra

It is so hard being nasty to you , 

Thanks for the RP <3 

19 minutes ago, Jake said:

@Terra

It is so hard being nasty to you , 

Thanks for the RP <3 

Thank you for the RP <3 You can be nasty to me all the time!

Uh ok 

Thanks to the Pagan's today for the RP. @jamieV_ o7, @Steck @Marcoooz @Jonas Gj @Kyle_Jones And whoever else was there. Was fun

Also thanks to the couple of guys we robbed, not sure of the forum names. @Josephlad @Trix @Jake And @Venom for the cliff RP where Ryan spent the whole time borderline suicidal

Also thanks to @Doc Holiday and @Grimnir for the brief encounter. Always love running into you guys in game

Just now, ThatRyanGuy said:

Also thanks to @Doc Holiday and @Grimnir for the brief encounter. Always love running into you guys in game

Had fun meeting you guys, was a great way to get the happy new. ;)

1 minute ago, Grimnir said:

Had fun meeting you guys, was a great way to get the happy new. ;)

Don't call me out for not being Russian next time! Cheeky bastard