Server time: 2019-03-23, 07:26 WE ARE RECRUITING
The Nikitin Prodejna - Trade Post Event
TOMORROW | 2019-03-24 17:00:00 (server time) | Starts in 1 day, 9 hours, 33 minutes

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

Enjoyed the brief session at the Hidden Garden today. Thanks for that.

@Jon Snow

@Fox 

@Wong

@ThatRyanGuy

@Elmo

@Mexi

@AG x V3N0MZz

Anyone else, you know who you are! Thanks for the amazing RP as always, never fail.

After a quick nap/afk session I got to enjoy the dance moves @Blitz had practiced.

Video hasn't been sped up at all

Thanks for the radio RP @Fox

The talk about party cloths from the 2 guys from hidden gardens ( @CrescentGent And ?) 

Multiple hostages we had 

That one African dude from Black Skull?

Enjoyed the airfield roleplay with @Earthwalker. Especially when that zombie came out of nowhere and one hit the guy we were talking too xD Funny stuff.

Really enjoyed the rp I got from @Toshtoday. Hope I run into you again.  

"That's one big piano" - Tosh 

had me in stitches for hours. 

1 minute ago, Johnny said:

Really enjoyed the rp I got from @Toshtoday. Hope I run into you again.  

"That's one big piano" - Tosh 

had me in stitches for hours. 

Never seen one like it before, man. The meds I've been on have really taken their toll.

Good shit tho. ty

Thank you to the Sobaki for getting my heart racing today, apologies if my RP was sub-par, never know how to react during those situations.

Hidden Garden people, your RP was on point today, I felt like I was actually there instead of sitting in my dark, mildewed basement filled with used tissues and crusty towels ;-;

@Bradley - Please find me more <3 

Thanks to our guys and the Pagan's for the RP. Was great hostage RP from @BlackySnacky and enjoyed the radio stuff with @Kyle_Jones as well

49 minutes ago, ThatRyanGuy said:

Thanks to our guys and the Pagan's for the RP. Was great hostage RP from @BlackySnacky and enjoyed the radio stuff with @Kyle_Jones as well

Accurate representation of what it was like walking out of the castle

Edited by BlackySnacky

1 hour ago, ThatRyanGuy said:

Yeah it was good RP hope to see you around :)

Good hostage RP from @House, besides the misshapen. And non-hostage RP from @Elmo.

Edited by Kaplyn

23 minutes ago, Kaplyn said:

Good hostage RP from @House, besides the misshapen. And non-hostage RP from @Elmo.

It was great running into you guys :D Whoever has my everything better keep it warm for when I get back ;) 

@Jon Snow

@Tennessee

@jackattack2207

@Squillium

@Crim

@descendants

@Cloudy

@ThatRyanGuy

@Wong

@Steck

I know I've missed so many people, but whoever was at The Hidden Garden today, you know who you are. Thanks for the amazing RP as always lads and lasses, yes I just assumed ya gender <3 Love you all.

Just now, CrescentGent said:

@ThatRyanGuy

I know I've missed so many people, but whoever was at The Hidden Garden today, you know who you are. Thanks for the amazing RP as always lads and lasses, yes I just assumed ya gender <3 Love you all.

NO! I missed Ryan!? @CrescentGent follow me back tho homie :) and ty for all the dank rp tonight Hidden Garden! 

6 hours ago, Elmo said:

Thank you to the Sobaki for getting my heart racing today, apologies if my RP was sub-par, never know how to react during those situations.

Hidden Garden people, your RP was on point today, I felt like I was actually there instead of sitting in my dark, mildewed basement filled with used tissues and crusty towels ;-;

@Bradley - Please find me more <3 

You did great! Was great fun!  We'll take care of that vest as well as we can. We're dirty though! 

@Dusty, Finally someone who called my character out on his bullshit!

Good day of doing stuff Gamblers. :)

Enjoyed my day with @Squillium and the rest of new moon. Wish the lady in the woods would say hello to me :(

Enjoyed the short emotional Rolleplay I had today with @Frosty <3 u a real juan

Just now, Earthwalker said:

Enjoyed the short emotional Rolleplay I had today with @Frosty <3 u a real juan

I lub your text RP! It's so good ma dude :) 

Almost made me cry!

I really enjoyed the rp I had at the garden yesterday it was something that I think Dayzrp was losing at that was just having some good old chitchat I loved it so much it made me smile and talk to people without pulling out guns and chasing them. 

@Elmo what an outstanding Role player. Your brought back something that I thought I will never see again in rp and it was amazing to talk walk and give you my weapon. You come find me again ? <3

@Rampage I think it was you that was trying to take my shoes from me and then finally did take my shoes and you ran off with them. I knew it was going to happen but the small hostile rp that I got from you gusy with maxwell was amazing well done to you and the group all of you scared me. 

Edited by Bradley

11 hours ago, Kaplyn said:

Good hostage RP from @House, besides the misshapen.

I really hoped i could talk my way out of it somehow but sadly it ended too soon.