Server time: 2019-02-20, 06:21 WE ARE RECRUITING

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

I enjoyed a ton of RP with various people on the forums over the past two days. Thank you guys so much (you know who you are). Can't wait to continue RPing with you since it's been so dank.

Got some good RP revealing Taco to the world today! You all know who you are.

Thanks to "the circle" in dog-town, had a really good time tonight. @Darra sorry if our characters were a bit too much to handle. :D

2 hours ago, Fox said:

Thanks to "the circle" in dog-town, had a really good time tonight. @Darra sorry if our characters were a bit too much to handle. :D

Nah, you guys were great!  It was my fault for not knowing what was going on . . . I wasn't in the same comms as the others.  I'm glad all of you were released unharmed.  That was my goal from the moment Ronnie brought me up there to "meet his new friends."  Anyway, I hope we meet under better circumstances next time.  :)

Edited by Darra

16 hours ago, ThatRyanGuy said:

-Snip-

YEET YEET!

we had a good rp with daniel sanders, lucy kenner ( @Fox ) , taco marrir ( @Riggsee ) and much more guys    (sorry forgot your names)

20170209002330_1.thumb.jpg.d7a7f9d2caea6dbc7a97b8b4cb5dc6ce.jpg

Edited by Sarilla

6 minutes ago, Fox said:

Thanks to @Frosty @Riggsee @Jon Snow @CrescentGent @Sarilla @Kunkka@Rocka@Roosky and everyone else I forgot to tag here. Had a good time, maaaaaaan. :D

Was suuuuper fun ma dudes! Thanks for the RP @Fox and @Riggsee :D 

Had a great time randomly meeting @EuphoricDoom on the road and RPing with him. I'm not sure what happened at the gas station next to Novaya. I had a massive lag spike out of the blue that lasted for maybe 30 seconds and when it cleared you were gone. I thought you might have disconnected or something. Anyway, I hope I run into you again, it was fun.

On 2/7/2017 at 9:20 PM, Lyca said:

I mean I was ready to get you new one :P 

Was cool man!

Fuck his glasses

4 minutes ago, Rocco said:

Fuck his glasses

We will see :) :x

Beach Bums and Hidden Garden are helping Taco become the legend he wants to be. Thanks for all the fun times tonight. 

Also thanks to @Fox and @Lyaria for being the homies. 

Thanks to New Moon as well for literally the weirdest hostage situation I have ever witnessed. 

Thanks for being a great hostage @Combat Logo and I enjoyed the fireside storytime meal with @leftdeaddevo.

17 hours ago, mrsiCkstar said:

Had a great time randomly meeting @EuphoricDoom on the road and RPing with him. I'm not sure what happened at the gas station next to Novaya. I had a massive lag spike out of the blue that lasted for maybe 30 seconds and when it cleared you were gone. I thought you might have disconnected or something. Anyway, I hope I run into you again, it was fun.

Was awesome RPing with you too man. That Lag spike kicked me from the game so I had to relog but then i was placed in que for like 20 mins :P I tried looking for ya but it was too late. But I do hope we run into each other again! I wanna know who shot at us! :P

56 minutes ago, EuphoricDoom said:

Was awesome RPing with you too man. That Lag spike kicked me from the game so I had to relog but then i was placed in que for like 20 mins :P I tried looking for ya but it was too late. But I do hope we run into each other again! I wanna know who shot at us! :P

I waited for a bit, but then I started freezing my nuts off and I was forced to seek shelter and warm up by a fireplace. I too want to find out who took a pot shot at us lol.

31 minutes ago, AG x V3N0MZz said:

RP from @jamieV_ @Kyle_Jones and the rest of The Pagans from today's Hostile Situation was superb, well done to all of you, sorry I couldn't tag all you

thanks man, your on camera and youll be the star in the next episode :D

@ThatRyanGuy @Josephlad @Cory Thanks for the fun RP yesterday lads.

50 minutes ago, Charlo said:

@ThatRyanGuy @Josephlad @Cory Thanks for the fun RP yesterday lads.

Really enjoyed it, great character development as always

Spoiler

532d9fdd220e4f14da79947cdc97a999.jpg

I really enjoyed the RP provided by @Post.  Honestly the most exciting thing I have experienced in a while.