Server time (UTC): 2019-06-18, 04:24

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

@Pat It's been fun as always, gang gang gang streakks!

@TheProxJack mate im some radio warrior aye anyhow i enjoyed the RP from @AnicePenguin

Edited by lukzo2024

Had great roleplay with the Gamblers today! Since I don't know most of you OOC, I'll just tag @Mexi

Also great RP with @Bauglir2011,  @Roach, @Keira, and since tagging is fucked I'll just say the Nomads, GMTC, and any other groups I forgot!

Edited by Shepard
tagging is fucked

Guest Roach
1 hour ago, Shepard said:

Had great roleplay with the Gamblers today! Since I don't know most of you OOC, I'll just tag @Mexi

Also great RP with @Bauglir2011,  @Roach, @Keira, and since tagging is fucked I'll just say the Nomads, GMTC, and any other groups I forgot!

Thanks man. Was top :)

1 hour ago, Shepard said:

Thank you! Also @Jack the Ripper and @Oceco Otto and @Chief

Just now, Keira said:

Thank you! Also @Jack the Ripper and @Oceco Otto and @Chief

Thanks! For whatever reason my tags stop working after one or two people tagged.

I have a hardcore angel watching over me or something, I should have died like 3 times tonight but didn't. Thanks everyone at the Fairway Port / GMTC, Gamblers, New Moon and everyone else for the uncontrolled chaos that came out of nowhere in our compound! 

Thanks to @Bauglir2011 and @Shepard for the tense as fuck RP in Cherno, great to RP with you guys again. Thanks to @Keira @Oceco Otto @Chief and @Roach . That was some awesome reunion RP there that I did NOT expect. It was one hell of a day.

yo thanks to whoever i've RP'd with + The Gamblers. yea

10 hours ago, ThatRyanGuy said:

Thanks for the RP Green Mountain trading people, the Gamblers and @Brodie specifically for his quality roleplay

5 hours ago, Shepard said:

3 hours ago, Buddy said:

Thanks everyone at the Fairway Port / GMTC, Gamblers, New Moon and everyone else for the uncontrolled chaos that came out of nowhere in our compound! 

Thanks everyone for the shoutout. We've been having a great time so far and look forward to more.

14 hours ago, Jack the Ripper said:

Thanks to @Bauglir2011 and @Shepard for the tense as fuck RP in Cherno, great to RP with you guys again. Thanks to @Keira @Oceco Otto @Chief and @Roach . That was some awesome reunion RP there that I did NOT expect. It was one hell of a day.

You need another face lift? Call me any time, Jack! :D

Enjoy'ed having @Oisín around for a bit.

2 hours ago, Billy said:

Man, thanks for the meme guys

F3w2.jpg

Edited by Rocka

12 hours ago, Billy said:

I'll give this a fat +1

Thanks @Staggs for the event today.   The RP was fun.  RIP Andrey Cerny

WHERE THE FUDGE IS EVERYONE?!

Seriously. I need help. Haven't seen a single person up north.

3 minutes ago, Sofie said:

WHERE THE FUDGE IS EVERYONE?!

Seriously. I need help. Haven't seen a single person up north.

They be down south on the coast at that settlement everyone but you knows about apparently.