Server time (UTC): 2019-11-20, 18:08

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

RP with Black Fox today was great

Special thanks to Mikey for the dank internal RP, as well as Eli and Alice for letting us perm your characters. The RP was great all round and really enjoyed it

Great RP with the coldwater crew, especially Lyca and Boston.

Special thanks to Mikey for the dank internal RP, as well as Eli and Alice for letting us perm your characters. The RP was great all round and really enjoyed it

Mad props to you for the good sport fight to death.

More like an honor to get pkd by you than anything <3

Black Fox was awesome today, great expedition to Elektro that ended with the death of two of our own. RIP Eli and Alice and thank you two for letting us perm your characters. I didn't want to :(

Shout out to all the people I meet today in DAYZRP. Cant wait for more Role Play in the future on the server!

Also, Joules for the nice creepy RP, Jeremiah is scared of Julia for sure xD

Enjoyed the roleplay at Zeleno with the Fireflies earlier today. Had some great psychological and medical RP with Dragan. Also enjoyed Mr. Black's ever-edgy presence, guy OOCly scares the arse off of me ^_^

Had a lot of fun randomly running into Kerkkoh and Grim which started my journey down south to meet up with Black Fox... and then eventually leading to me torturing Grim and watching a fight to the death. Was fun yo!

I loved creeping out all you black fox people. It's what I do best!

Jackson, Shadows and The Horsemen. Some pretty dank Roleplayz tonight. Was pre fun not laughed that much from RP in a long time.

Jackson, Shadows and The Horsemen. Some pretty dank Roleplayz tonight. Was pre fun not laughed that much from RP in a long time.

Got dat five five six?

Had fun whilst I was online with horseman.

Hopefully a video of that rises from somewhere. I dont think I have ever initiated that loud. 3 times

Hopefully a video of that rises from somewhere. I dont think I have ever initiated that loud. 3 times

Ill hook ya up when I get home lad.

Great stuff with the horsemen & friends tonight. Thanks for hooking me up with your radio frequency, Jackson. :troll:

Great stuff with the horsemen & friends tonight. Thanks for hooking me up with your radio frequency, Jackson. :troll:

wew, 

*Leans over to his boys*

"IM INNNN"

*You here lots of 'great jobs' and 'woohoos'*

Shout out to all the people I meet today in DAYZRP. Cant wait for more Role Play in the future on the server!

It was quite enjoyable to watch the roleplay of Jackson when he was shouting at people today.

Was a pretty lit first day running around with the horsemen, especially that drone strike rp which killed like 9 people.

It was quite enjoyable to watch the roleplay of Jackson when he was shouting at people today.

Was a pretty lit first day running around with the horsemen, especially that drone strike rp which killed like 9 people.

Never have I been so loud.

I almost forgot, I would also like to thank everyone on the other end of the hostile role play today. You all did great. I havent had that much fun in awhile here. That was some fun shit right there.

Great Rp last night logged on the server and within 5 mins had to kill someone for trying to hold up my boi Nik then running into orange man

"// no way it's you Jay it's me orange man" never forget.

Then came across a mass Grenade RDM ( I believe )

Oh then the best bit running from Kab to electro all the way to balota and up to Zelo where I finally found people.. was fun glad I had that internal RP to keep me driven

Was great RP, thanks to all invoved and especially Eli or giving me a reason to commit suicide.

I hope the rest of Black Fox is as willing to PK as we were, Anton needs more trophies. ;)

Big thanks to Max, Zeke and Alex for the awesome RP on the NWAF through to Kabanino. Had me laughing so often xD

Hope to run into you guys again. Stay safe and remember: It's THEIR airfield.

Stay safe and remember: It's THEIR airfield.

urite, was fun kicking you out.

was real lit to be with me main man fam man Pepe today ! ye was dead wicked and lit to of rp'd with him been forever fam !

It was dope man! Gotta get the Chernarussian Transit Service up and running agian soon!

I'm done for today. 

Blackfox, great RP from you all today. 

That's all I'll say.

I'm done for today. 

Blackfox, great RP from you all today. 

That's all I'll say.

This

Good shit guys, good shit

+1 Ramon :)

Was pretty fun today with The Horsemen, loving the RP boys and girls. Thanks to all the people we dunked on today, wouldn't be possible without you.