Server time (UTC): 2019-11-14, 17:47
Deer Isle Purge
TODAY | 2019-11-15 00:01:00 (server time) | Starts in 6 hours, 13 minutes | Deer Isle Server | PvP

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

Had a really good session with the NA. We RPed finding parts for a machinery, going through well known bandit territories to make it more intense.

Then we went through Kab to get to Vybor and basically tried to rescue some hostages, 2 hour firefight later, barely surviving, met up with the The Trust and did some nice RP with them. Really good from everybody! :D

had a ton of fun last night with Chief, Paul, The Marshall, Coda, Spacecowboy, Coda852, Lt._Grimstein, etc :D was great getting to rp with you all and also fun to rp injury, you all did great with it! <3

Had some great RP from my guys today, you know who you are ;) Also, a massive shout out to Mr Murdock from Coldwater. RP was lit, thanks!

Same to you, I thought I was gonna get captured initially lol. You know how to contact us if you need something taken care of

Ok, so today was one of the most fun experiences I had so I'll try and list everyone. 1 - Zannia, the poor lady who needed medical treatment which ended up with us trying to steal your kidneys. Was absolutely hilarious and great RP, same as well to Rikey which watched us. Thanks for all the other Black Fox for getting involved. 2 - Fred Tully and Daniel Black. Great RP as always and was hilarious to watch Alba's antics as always. Enjoyed the RP from pretty much everyone at Camp Indigo so if you were present you'll know what happened ;)

^ that. Absolutely lit day of RP, good to see the camp and it's influence growing well. Hats off to Alba, Dead End, Black Fox, and anyone else that showed up.

Forgot to say but enjoyed the RP of our hostage at vmc who decided to run and whip out a pistol, missing all his shots like a true hero.

Fokin Hell too many to list. Dr. John, I told you this several times now-- I only have ONE..!! Great RP from you though, jeez, you almost convinced me I was insane. ;) Mr. Black, what the fuck d00d. That was borderline 2real4me. GREAT RP there, my friend. Thanks for all of Blackfox for taking me in! I very much enjoyed the RP from each and every one of you! (Sorry Lance, you're in for some bad news. >.>)

(Sorry Lance, you're in for some bad news. >.>)

RIP Lance's hopes and dreams

--------------------

Great RP from everyone at camp last night, having Alba around really spices things up, also RIP to "The Don" who we gunned down (Sorry not Sorry)

Had a great time today with Maxwell Tani, your RP was really great. I have to say it is really nice to have this kind of RP after all the hostile RP I get into. Once again, was great. Thank you

Kerkkoh, some good emotional RP today. Thanks for talking my character out of jumping off the building :)

+1 Terra. (also for the way you rp with textrpers)

Those feels.

Let%E2%80%99s-be-a-family..gif

Great time finally meeting Black Fox and getting to know few people! 

Sorry it took so long!

Not from today ( As I wasnt active ) but from yesterday! I forgot to post here.

Loved the rp from John, Mick and Zinnia! (DocHoliday, ProfessionalMilk and Dead End)

Special mention to Zinnia, great textrper that I can learn from.

Had fun in the barn with the horsemen :^)

Had fun in the barn with the horsemen :^)

Amen brother ;)

Had a great time RPing and getting to know Majoo's Elizabeth Romero, quite an interesting character and I look forward to learning more about her :)

Also had a fun time being captured in the school by Blitz's men, though I did sort of just walk in and walk past like 4 of them while they were trying to hold the school, then had my ears blown off by an angry Russian man :)

Other than that though, a really productive and enjoyable day for RP :D

What can I say about what happened to me yesterday?

To the gentlemen who toke me captive at Elektro. (I think it's Fredrick and his friends, struggle with remembering names)

Lets not meet again.

Never thought I'd get captured and sold, but I'm glad at least it was to the man that it was.

A rollercoaster ride for me experiencing a side of my character I didn't know he had. (Arrogant African Bastard)

Overall interesting day to say the least.

Shout out to New Moon, Squillium, Rampage, and our two guests "Will" and Cyricus. Hope to hear back from you Will on the assignment you were given and hopefully Cyricus doesn't make you kill yourself now that hes your responsibility.

Shout out to New Moon, Squillium, Rampage, and our two guests "Will" and Cyricus. Hope to hear back from you Will on the assignment you were given and hopefully Cyricus doesn't make you kill yourself now that hes your responsibility.

Was pretty lit

Short but pretty damn lit rp session with Mental slam dunking two kids who tried to rob me.

I, too, enjoyed putting some of my 25 Rounds of RolePlay into that one guy in the SE Barracks. Good RP from my boy Mental and Xero, too.

Short but pretty damn lit rp session with Mental slam dunking two kids who tried to rob me.

I, too, enjoyed putting some of my 25 Rounds of RolePlay into that one guy in the SE Barracks. Good RP from my boy Mental and Xero, too.

Ye was good shit, shame I died trying to kill them. Cheers for savin me shit tho.

Pretty lit meeting Fox again IC, hopefully the two can get a bit more character development going, can't wait to meet the old akrasia boys too.

was real lit to be with me main man fam man Pepe today ! ye was dead wicked and lit to of rp'd with him been forever fam !