Server time (UTC): 2019-11-20, 05:28

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

Had some great RP with Coldwater today shout out to them!

Was Fun :P

Zero it was a lot of fun ;)

Good shit from our guys, Damnation, my dude Shadows and Hibernia. I don't think you guys realized we had 11 strong when you initiated but it was a good fight and decent hostage RP overall.

Good shit from our guys, Damnation, my dude Shadows and Hibernia. I don't think you guys realized we had 11 strong when you initiated but it was a good fight and decent hostage RP overall.

This. Quality stuff all around. Cutest couple in Chernarus to the Hibernia guys.

100x50http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/ksss.gif[/img]

Enjoying the rp of my new character. ALWAYS loving the Rough Rider MC RP, best I've had. Kudos to them! Also they have worked very hard to shape me as an RPer so thanks for that as well!

had fun meeting some of the moonrunners and some other new people :)

Had lot of fun today with Dollars and everyone we met. Was lit.

All I can say was that the mini-event was the best. Was lit for everyone involved and it's always great to dome Terra ;)

The event was a god damn success. You guys rock.

Great event tonight! Thanks to everyone involved.

Fantastic RP from everyone involved in the event. Had a blast! Shoutout to Blitz for his great roleplay and Terra for the dank throat slits. ;)

Ay, was some great roleplay at the dynamic event. I think it was right way to bring back ol' Anton Melnik of the Reapers, hopefully he will continue to keep his group alive going into the future. Rampage....always a pleasure.

Great time with Grimnir, fletcho and the guys at Black Fox camp today. Amazing RP from everyone.

The event was straight up fire. Loved the RP all around. Blitz.... Wow. Your RP was on point. Fucking awesome. Had a blast. Everyone was great.

Event was lit

up the belfast boys

sorry for gatting lots of you

C97D45AF00A4A6149F02C487BB0CA540A074F168

Well while people were having the scripted event on S1, New Moon, Damnation and Northern Alliance had a lit unscripted 13v20 firefight in and around Kabinino for around two hours. Initiations happened, exchanged lots of fire, lots of death, took hostages at church, hostages killed two of us, the rest ran. Was quite the event, did not expect it to turn out the way it did.

Well while people were having the scripted event on S1, New Moon, Damnation and Northern Alliance had a lit unscripted 13v20 firefight in and around Kabinino for around two hours. Initiations happened, exchanged lots of fire, lots of death, took hostages at church, hostages killed two of us, the rest ran. Was quite the event, did not expect it to turn out the way it did.

shhhhh.. No Shade though.. It wasnt scripted tbh. That fire fight sounds lit though! We actually had a pretty good one on the coast as well.

While the Northern Alliance event didnt go to plan it was differently interesting on how things ended so thanks to everyone from the NA and New Moon for the RP today.

While the Northern Alliance event didnt go to plan it was differently interesting on how things ended so thanks to everyone from the NA and New Moon for the RP today.

Still kinda did do that event up until we stopped in Kab before Vybor :D

Thanks to New Moon, that was some fun shit indeed. Unfortunately it had to go the way it did but it was fun nonetheless.

I had a very good time for today's RP with the NA, NM, and Damnation! Damn I thought foh shor we were screwed. Thanks again to Yegor and everyone else for the stellar RP! :D

Had some great fun with the guys from the Fireflies tonight, was entertaining when we nearly got KoSed and the RP that came out of that. Enjoyed their RP as a whole, as well as the torture RP we got from Starsky earlier today and the internal RP we had.

Had some great RP from my guys today, you know who you are ;) Also, a massive shout out to Mr Murdock from Coldwater. RP was lit, thanks!