Server time (UTC): 2019-11-13, 16:04

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

I have to say i loved Riggsee acting like drakes mom trying to force him to eat spaghetti 10/10 cracked up the whole time man

Thanks to Our Harbor tonight. I havent been online in a good bit so that was refreshing. Glad to be back in the swing of things. Also, Thanks alot to Mexi. Good RP there buddy

Thanks to the horesman for helping us out, and thanks to rough riders and friends for fighting with us

Shout out to everyone involved in the Northern gunfight. Long live the peekaboo sniper.

That was a War, gonna have Vietnam flashbacks from that shit

fucking like 15 v 20

Yeah, that was... I mean if I was an admin, I'd turn Ghost white checking that kill count at the thought of the report threads xD

That was an absolute war.

Thanks to Our Harbor tonight. I havent been online in a good bit so that was refreshing. Glad to be back in the swing of things. Also, Thanks alot to Mexi. Good RP there buddy

It was fucking awesome tonight. Looking forward to what Game of Thrones level crap comes from it.

The meta was real but GG with the firefight everyone who was there. New Moon + Rough Riders vs Coldwater, Horsemen, FFL

The meta was real but GG with the firefight everyone who was there. New Moon + Rough Riders vs Coldwater, Horsemen, FFL and Cartel right?

Meh still killed most/majority of em :D

Twas a lit firefight with the boiz in New Moon, Coldwater, Rough Riders and FFL. +1 my dudes

Yeah, hats off guys to all involved. That was the most extreme war I've ever been a part of in DayZ.

I REALLY fuckin enjoyed the RP in Kabanino today. Don't know the groups and I'm foggy on the names but Mack and his group were great to hang out with and that firefight was a little onesided but intense and fun. Sorry I kicked the bucket before the rest of ya

Was quite the intense fight tonight boys, too bad your little plan to trick us failed! Long live the Rough Riders and New Moon!

The meta was real but GG with the firefight everyone who was there. New Moon + Rough Riders vs Coldwater, Horsemen, FFL

What meta is this? 

The meta was real but GG with the firefight everyone who was there. New Moon + Rough Riders vs Coldwater, Horsemen, FFL and Cartel right?

*Looks at the two FFL casualties and thinks huh?*

Still not sure why you guys tried to wear red berets.

*Looks at the two FFL casualties and thinks huh?*

Still not sure why you guys tried to wear red berets.

Im pretty sure one of the FFL losses was me giving johnny a love tap w my fal by accident while spraying down the imposter wearing the red baret.. Either way great fight. 

I have screeners of my stalking overwatch by the railroad tracks.. wasnt sure who it was but you guys should check your rear every once and a while.

I REALLY fuckin enjoyed the RP in Kabanino today. Don't know the groups and I'm foggy on the names but Mack and his group were great to hang out with and that firefight was a little onesided but intense and fun. Sorry I kicked the bucket before the rest of ya

Pretty fun fight too bad my guys had to kill all of u we ended wit 2 hostages left alI've but they died otherwise pretty lit

Loved the RP from my fellow Vultures on alts (bar Uly) as well as Steck and any Black Fox that witnessed us!

What meta is this? 

Nothing from your end don't worry. If you are that curious pm rather not start unnecessary forum drama at the moment.

Got off after the war last night so didn't get to post here

The war last night was fun as shit, can't wait for more interactions to come. Loved the Alamo stand by the remaining fighting from RR and New Moon!

Chief and I had some pretty good fun as our Hobo Characters, Prophet called me Jerry and my name was Jasey, So sad. We ended up beating a man to death with a pipsi can and then the legend of the Pipsi can continued when he beat Jasey to death after a very lengthy battle. GG Chief you madman.

Chief and I had some pretty good fun as our Hobo Characters, Prophet called me Jerry and my name was Jasey, So sad. We ended up beating a man to death with a pipsi can and then the legend of the Pipsi can continued when he beat Jasey to death after a very lengthy battle. GG Chief you madman.

Hobo Code Prophet is unkillable great RP from everyone we ran into you

"Dear diary, today Alex was mean to me. I don't know if I can forgive him ever again."

+1 Cursed. I really like the rp of all of you. Also 'James' Daniel Black, nice one :)