Server time (UTC): 2019-11-17, 06:17

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

Although it ended in a drunk guy mass rdming us. I really enjoyed the hostage RP in the EU server in Kab. Sad we didn't get to act out Lord Of The Flies or Lord Of The Rings

+1, could have been better but overall I had fun.

Although it ended in a drunk guy mass rdming us. I really enjoyed the hostage RP in the EU server in Kab. Sad we didn't get to act out Lord Of The Flies or Lord Of The Rings

+1, could have been better but overall I had fun.

Enjoyed RP'ing as a hostage when Cowboys lads captured me in the North for a while, first time Grisha lost a finger or a limb for that matter.

Now the real question is, will his finger heal after being sowed back on when I was rescued. Only time will tell.

Enjoyed RP'ing as a hostage when Cowboys lads captured me in the North for a while, first time Grisha lost a finger or a limb for that matter.

Now the real question is, will his finger heal after being sowed back on when I was rescued. Only time will tell.

Was a blast, glad you were there cause it took all the attention from us. But it was a massive shock to be walking along the road to Kamensk and then I see the name Grisha Petrov in the line of hostages.

Shat my pants after Horsemen rolled up and you yelled at us. :(

Really enjoyed the people who went //reason for robbery? and //no permission instead of role playing today near Stary. 10/10

Always fun playing tag with Uncle Uly and Daddyo and RPing with the entirety of The Vultures <3

Always fun playing tag with Uncle Uly and Daddyo and RPing with the entirety of The Vultures <3

You weren't bad either, Princess.

Enjoyed the RP from the black fox expeditionary force and CJ and his boys for the short amount of time we were together.

Enjoyed RP with CJ and the boiz was quite lit first RP as the group.

Died in the end but whatever...

Had a fun expedition with David and Ziggy today.

We also met a guy named Ray. Really interesting fella. Had a good run with him all the way from Cherno to Stary and in the end Myshkino. Rp'ed all the way there. Met some more shady individuals on the way there, but nothing got out of hand and we managed to talk us out of all the encounters.

Forgot to check Ray for his full name, so I don't really know who he is. But if I did I would give him a bean +1 :)

Forgot to post this again but I met a few people calling themselves "Nobodies." Interesting RP, wish I could've known them better before we parted :)

Very much enjoyed the RP with CorbSlayer and Wave (Sorry for gatting you... Jail's no option for me xD). Also shoutout to the two bowmen in Cherno!

I enjoyed robbing Chang with a crowbar, a sword, a pipe wrench and a Bow. Good times.

Forgot to check Ray for his full name, so I don't really know who he is. But if I did I would give him a bean +1 :)

That'd be me!

Was fun to have a few people to actually run around with. Made the whole run a bit more interesting than doing it alone, and made me feel a bit safer when it came down to it.

Looking forward to possible future encounters :3

Lol, myself and my friend Oliver also had some fun RP with the Bowmen

Looking forward to possible future encounters :3

Well you got our frequency and you know our names, so just holla at us if you want to go on another  adventure! 

Just glad to know who you are on the forums now. Have some BeanZ :)

Thanks Danny, Fox, Woods, Billy from Black Fox, and the rest of the Vultures for your RP!

Had fun times with Roosky, Woody, Danny, Anton and his group, Will, Billy, and everyone from Blackfox and involved in the whole introducing round at the camp. :)

Had some quality RP with everyone at the BlackFox camp today. Good stuff.

Thanks to Fox , Roosky , Dani , BlackFox , Vultures , Lemons and Beni <3 For your RP today , made my day go by really happily. Love ya'll.

Loved the RP tonight with Jack, George (Jorge?) and Müller.

Enjoyable night. Thank you! Had plenty of laughs which helped out :)

Thanks for that rolle play. Hopefully it was an very enjoyable experience for u. Because it was for me

That was indeed quite fun. Learnt alot about the scottish, more than I'd like to have lol