Server time (UTC): 2019-07-24, 03:30

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

Enjoyed the RP from Marcooz, Alba 19, my own boys, Beni and of course Jabba and the rest of Coldwater. It's a very, very good start to the organisation (SoonTM)

Can only agree with this, was fun. (also SoonTM)

Enjoyed the RP from Marcooz, Alba 19, my own boys, Beni and of course Jabba and the rest of Coldwater. It's a very, very good start to the organisation (SoonTM)

I enjoyed it to pal,  #dannysfamily 

I also enjoyed the RP from Coldwater, and the new guy :D

Had some awesome hostage RP with Darra and Tex

Great fear RP, and pain RP from both of you.

A thank you to Raptor for a wonderful Rp and permanently killing his character in a way that provides memorable RP. Welcome to The Rough Riders.

Thanks Frosty.... good torture RP from all the Horsemen and we had a blast.  Even if Tex will need to live with an icepack for awhile  :)

Thanks Frosty!  It was my pleasure being taken hostage by you guys (did I just say that?).  Anyway, I really was shaking in my boots . . . not just IC.

Enjoyed Darra's RP along with Thomas'. I love when hostages show fear and value for their life, good job guys.

Thanks for the RP from the Italian American dude I met at Stary tar, and again at the clubhouse. Also thanks to the Rough Riders for the short but sweet RP, hope I run into you guys again.

I don't know who it was OOC, but I had a wonderful conversation about the differences and similarities between Christianity and Islam with a guy in Stary Sabor. We got into some deep stuff.

Then of course we got robbed at gun point. So that was fun.

Big ol shoutout to Coldwater for the good RP as well as keeping Camp Indigo and the rest of the Black Fox Allied District safe during my time of extreme activity. Appreciating ya.

Also thanks to all of the new black fox recruits, I might not call you all out individually but you are all doing a great job. Keep it up.

Enjoyed Darra's RP along with Thomas'. I love when hostages show fear and value for their life, good job guys.

Thank you! 

I am somewhat hesitant to say this because, you know, I was taken hostage and tortured and all, but, I enjoyed our encounter.  You made it easy for me to fear for my life as well as my friend's lives.

I got a interesting rp with Cowboy and the rest the Rough Riders after walking through their airfield due to me being chased out of Svetlojarsk by a horde of infected. Awesome rp you guys.

I really dig the gravelly voices they use. Definitely makes the characters more convincing.

I got a interesting rp with Cowboy and the rest the Rough Riders after walking through their airfield due to me being chased out of Svetlojarsk by a horde of infected. Awesome rp you guys.

I really dig the gravelly voices they use. Definitely makes the characters more convincing.

You got that right. Kinda added onto the intimidation when i first talked to them actually xD

Enjoyed the RP I had today with my fellow Vultures and the two individuals we had a chat with regarding a certain person. Shame my internet decided to die on me...

Enjoyed the RP I had today with my fellow Vultures and the two individuals we had a chat with regarding a certain person. Shame my internet decided to die on me...

Was great rp, the two individuals were Chris Dobbs and Emily Morgan, thanks for hiring us. ;)

Thanks to everyone at Black Fox Camp today, RP was great as always

Thanks to everyone at Black Fox Camp today, RP was great as always

I enjoyed being abandoned by you when I was going for my loot run :'(

But the RP at the camp was good today, especially Bobby and Lyca's pinching fight if you can call it that

Thanks to Terra and the rest of Cursed, the majority of Coldwater, and of course my boys back at Black Fox for the dank RP at Camp Indigo today

Was very, very enjoyable ;D

Enjoyed the rp we had today with the Cursed. Alex, Mason & Terra , nice to see things developing in the group!

Enjoyed the rp we had today with the Cursed. Alex, Mason & Terra , nice to see things developing in the group!

+1 Really enjoyed it!