Server time (UTC): 2020-01-19, 11:42 WE ARE RECRUITING

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

Victor Cruz for the emotional RP but especially Frosty... you hit me in the fucking feels and it still hurts ;(

<3 sorry

Great RP from both of you as always :)

Had some great RP with the regs and Aiko, you guys are kewl <3 hopefully we can fix Harper ;)

Always a good time with Cory and his boys whenever we fist fight.

Scoreboard: Billy:5

Cory:1

Boy you already know I'm about to make that comeback of a life time. I never give up!

I love running into you though it's always good stuff.

OH MY GOD DON'T LET ME FORGET!

Running into Dusty and Kevin today was fucking hilarious. I love you guys and it's always run rolling/running into you two.

Ran into Cory today, great RP all around!

Can't say the same to be honest .... might want to go back to Sims... :troll: <3 Have enjoyed rolling with you the past few days though

Can't say the same to be honest .... might want to go back to Sims... :troll: <3 Have enjoyed rolling with you the past few days though

you fedora wearing scrublord you lucky you my boy

Had some nice Campfire RP with Mr Jack Lemon (Mr Pineapple :D).

Hope you didn't mind all the questions, Willem is currently going through a rough decision and you helped a lot.

So thank you man :).

Big shoutout from myself and Blazer to all those who I had great RP with today. Thanks for all the fun.

Donald Thames  and the rest of his boys

LT

Logan

Jimmy

Rosenfield

-snip-

-snip-

you fedora wearing scrublord you lucky you my boy

careful there he might KO you again, was pretty fun rp yesterday watching Cole battle against invisible bodies in a tent.

Enjoyed RP with ma boi Jack, as always thanks :* Rip ma fal...

-snip-

Thanks Majoo! Great RP as always :D

Lit roleplay with the new Black Fox recruits and Coldwater!

Shout out to the homie Zero for showing me how to properly hide behind a train.

Thanks to the Reg's for the awesome rp the last few days. Enjoying being a prisoner/patient. ^_^ Hopefully you can fix Harper, instead of break her more. :P

Thanks to the Reg's for the awesome rp the last few days. Enjoying being a prisoner/patient. ^_^ Hopefully you can fix Harper, instead of break her more. :P

You too ^_^ I'm doing my best, we'll get there eventually.. hopefully :D

Had a fantastic RP session with Our Harbor last night and an interesting interaction with Kala, Hicks, Kanen and Dr.Brandon.

Kanen - I have a whole pumpkin for you pls

Had a fantastic RP session with Our Harbor last night and an interesting interaction with Kala, Hicks, Kanen and Dr.Brandon.

Kanen - I have a whole pumpkin for you pls

To late.

Never found them OOC but had some great RP with a person called Loki Winters, had some TearZ over at Camp Hope ^_^ If you're out there, lemme give you some BeanZ for that RP buddy :)

Aside from that, had some decent RP with CJ, some fun RP with Majoo (playing a hostage) and fisticuffing for their release ^_^ Always a fun time when the clowns are around, that's for certain.

Oh and got captured by the Ponies a few days ago, had to call myself after a certain women's care product so I didn't give away my connection to Louie ^_^ Always edgy when the Horsies are around, keeps me on my toes :D

I actually just wanted to cross stary but run into like 11 guys.

Two guys roaming, two other guys roaming, a group of soldier patrouling, two other guys again, a guy who made a joke on me...    a cannibal i traded with...

..and i was just looking for a place to logout D:

Wasn't really a big RP-session but great to see so many guys in one area :)

Shoutout to SIR-772 for having some funny and surprisingly good Robot RP, i now have my own personal Terminator :)

As always Jackie boi then thanks to CJ and Strawberry was fun.

:)

was fun dropping my first initiation, even if it wasn't too good :/

Thanks for him for being such a good sport aswell (can't remember your name sorry)

Enjoyed Alba 19's RP today as well as Steck, Teh Snoipeh, Grimnir, Blackysnacky and Fletcho1. Great stuff.

-snip-

Was fun as always my friend. Thanks to all who met us IG! :)

Enjoyed the RP from Marcooz, Alba 19, my own boys, Beni and of course Jabba and the rest of Coldwater. It's a very, very good start to the organisation (SoonTM)