Server time (UTC): 2019-07-20, 18:47

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

I have fallen in love with using the in-game radio! Thanks to Sunny for entertaining me by randomly being on the same frequency as I was.

Thanks to Jimmy Rosenfield, amazing roleplay with impressive medical knowledge!

Mexi, again the radio roleplay is so interesting and meeting you in game is always 10/10. Interesting to see what our characters gets into next.

Was interesting meeting Jade, Ham and Cartel on the airfield. I have missed hostile roleplay like that. You guys made my day!

Coldwater: the evacuation was nicely done. I knew i'd fuck up by using that radio and kuddo's for noticing it that fast :P

Aaaah you ruined my plans! I had you evacuated(Chernarussian with that red beret) and stayed behind to feed information to Coldwater. They later captured me and when I was almost dead I saw you show up... None the less the RP from everyone during both the HostageRP and the pre-initiation was great!

Clowns get my +1 on that torture RP

Emotional RP today with the Rough Riders M.C and Hope along with Acer Carmine

Hey Our Harbor, that was pretty good.

Kate: your rp is awesome like always but this side was creepy aswell. Kat had to be the adult this time and made sure you wouldn't do anything stupid instead of the otherway around.

Willem: your dead corpse gave me and Kate some good stuff to rp about :P

Hehe. Thanks for looking after Kate for me. I was...how you say...unable to be there myself ;).

Apart from getting killed, it was actually quite fun. Who would have thought I'd get SPARTAN of the pier :D.

Interesting even for sure. Poor Will woke up on the beach in the middle of nowhere. So will have to see if he manages to make it back.

Of course I loved running around with the lovely MistikRaven for an hour or so tonight, loving the interactions between our characters.

Had some great RP yesterday! Thanks to the Clowns, and nevertheless my two hostages in Kamenka!

Fantastic RP from our harbour, and the Cartel when they took us hostage. Thanks Coldwater for the rescue, was like watching spec-ops get work done.

Liked your RP. Was cool!

And thanks! I dont initiate that often tbh and it was late but I screamed really loud. *laugh*

Last night was looking like another depressing night of being told by everyone I meet that they "gotta go" and being frustrated by the lack of anyone wanting to risk their precious loot in order to take a chance to RP with me and my group. However, I came across Maxine Elliot, Lloyd Kingsley, and Sonja Carden and I had an absolute blast RPing with them. I commend each of you for your tremendous RP, even going so far as to offer me and the Cartel some kind words after the encounter ended on TS.

Sometimes I look at the negative things about this community and think about giving up, but times like last night definitely make it worth it 100x. Thanks Our Harbor and also Coldwater for swooping in at then end and adding tension as I escaped with the hostages, it was intense! See you around!

Of course I loved running around with the lovely MistikRaven for an hour or so tonight, loving the interactions between our characters.

I had a great time as well, thank you! I love how there is always some sort of animosity surround the two when they are around each other. Makes for good rp. :)

A big shout out to '' Roan Leikerfelt '', you RP was very enjoying in Cherno!

Thanks for the RP and I hope to see you more often ingame. :D

loved the rp, Kaiser. +1

loved the rp, Kaiser. +1

Straight back at ya, Ron +1 :)

A big shout out to '' Roan Leikerfelt '', you RP was very enjoying in Cherno!

Thanks for the RP and I hope to see you more often ingame. :D

Likewise! First time I logged in in a looong time, so it was good my first encounter was not me having to throw my hands in the air.

Also, that can of peaches came in real handy since finding anything edible was surprisingly difficult, darnable.

Enjoyed the Rp from Chief, Marshall and Logan. I hope my rp was okay as travel RP as a textrper is pretty annoying :P

Enjoyed the RP from Alba and Holly Grant yesterday.. was good stuff

Enjoyed RP last night with Jack, Julia, Zack, CJ and the rest of the clowns. +also everyone we met. Thank you for RP guys.

Forgot to write yesterday but encouraging Harper to shoot a chicken with Marshal was some quality stuff, haven't laughed that hard in a while.

Also fun running into the guys at elek summer camp, enjoyed the chill rp.  Always enjoy running into Tracy on the off occasion I do.

Cory's RP today was one gigantic fucking meme tbh.

Enjoyed The RP With Lucky, Demaabd And Autumn yesterday ;)

Enjoyed the RP today with the New Moon hostages In Horsemen territory

Enjoyed the RP today with the New Moon hostages In Horsemen territory

Was some pretty good mis-ID RP.

Victor Cruz for the emotional RP but especially Frosty... you hit me in the fucking feels and it still hurts ;(

Always a good time with Cory and his boys whenever we fist fight.

Scoreboard: Billy:5

Cory:1

Had an incredible internal RP with the rest of The Rough Rider's today. Club meeting ending in the death of a prospect. One of the most emotionally intense RP's I've had yet. Be sure to make a fantastic video.