Server time (UTC): 2019-07-24, 03:29

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

Halloween event was amazing, and genuinely terrifying. Thanks so much for the extremely fun night <3

Shouts out to everyone in the Halloween event, tonight, that was so much fun. Loved every minute of it.

Cant thank everyone in the Halloween event enough for the great time. But Ill try here... 

Hope- Thanks for running around with me all night and staying up late. Youre just as beautiful with no ear lobes or a finger ;)

Kaleb and Method- Thanks for being my group mates and having my back as I led this merry little band, or at least attempted to. 

Keira- Thank you for being the best scared young girl who just watched her parents get killed. And thanks for letting me almost give you up for torture in the end. 

Cowboy and the RR- Thank you for dropping everything and logging in to come and help in the event. Lieutenant Snake Im glad you got some legs. 

Dino and friends- Thanks for tagging along and supplying some great support. 

All the cannibals- Thanks for legit creeping me the fuck out for 5 hours. Thanks for having me on edge the entire time and thank you for the great hostage negotiations and the choices I had to make. 

Thank you everyone I forgot as well. If you were there and you know who you are. Thanks for the fun night.

Thanks for the RP tonight Fialova *cough* Tinker bell *cough*........ Fine the line with banter Mmm k.

Also thanks to my own group for the random RP in Stary. Was fun Poro bae ;)

Terra , great RP made me smile so much ,

Thank you :)

<3 Loved it too <3

Shout out to the guys up at 101 tonight. Jesse Carter, thanks for the smoke pal xD

And as always, thanks to Hamish McGregor for the great internal RP. Always a pleasure to see you mate :)

[video=youtube]

The people involved you know who you are(both sides) great job lots of fun. Maybe next time we can come to a worthy conclusion on it. For now we are going back to the mountains.

Those whistles shot chills up my spine, you missed our stand off where I unloaded and screamed FUCK YOU!!!!!!!  xD 10/10 good rp last night at the event everyone!

Had fun today with SM and Scotch it was real fun :)

Got to agree, it was great fun convincing the guy that we were part of the NA xD

Got to agree, it was great fun convincing the guy that we were part of the NA xD

Yeah, you guys played me like a piano, but it was very fun. :)

Have to say this done it in for me. Thanks to the three people I ran into for the fantastic RP.... Asking for medication, do you speak arabic and the silent dude who was more concerned looting and just looking at me like he was stupid....

Ran into some fellas in Severograd who kidnapped me... ended up joining 'em for a mission since I had nothing better to do. 10/10 would get kidnapped again.

Was a great night again with the usual suspects, Chief, The Marshal, Chaostica, Combat Logo and Coda! I was on the edge of my seat!

Was also great to see my guy Vandal and his team again though wish it was without you guys restraining us!

Was great to rp with Silent_Ghost and sarcof again. Finally it was great to have you there as well Rogue, I hope to see more of you!

Today was pretty lit with the boys, got some good RP in along with some good PvP in.

Got some really good rp from Yuri 2nite along finally good rp with my group nice memes dudes. :) Long live The Liberation!!

Enjoyed the hostage RP with Lemons, Demaabd and the guy Hawk from the Black Fox Expedition.

Was Fun :P

It was such a nice evening. I Was following one man, hidden in the woods. After I lost him, I accidentally came across a big group of people, who were recovering from a fight. The general Rp was great. The story was really interesting and I met bunch of great people.

Moments like these are the best ones, and the reason I like dayzrp so much!

Thank you: Levi, Katja, Drogo and Katya.

Logged in, lots of crap and stuff going around that the town might get attacked and get evacuated nort by coldwater.

Casey (dunno last name): we rped for a very long time and I really enjoyed it. Great RP dude

Coldwater: the evacuation was nicely done. I knew i'd fuck up by using that radio and kuddo's for noticing it that fast :P

Kate: your rp is awesome like always but this side was creepy aswell. Kat had to be the adult this time and made sure you wouldn't do anything stupid instead of the otherway around.

Willem: your dead corpse gave me and Kate some good stuff to rp about :P

Levi and Leo(? Theo? i dont remember :D ) : fun small run to Bor to find Kate and you guys were doing a good job, made me feel like we were actually in a survival situation.

I absolutley loved tonight roleplaying with the clowns here is my vod for anyone who would like to watch it.

https://www.twitch.tv/aaroncoates94/v/98061700

Also who ever holds the name "Zidane Martinez" i want to thank you for one of the best RP hostages ive ever RP'd with it was a pleasure little timmy!

Terra , short but brilliant , intresting to see where this story line goes :) <3

And to the guy who interupted , Sorry for being so hostile ! x

Fantastic RP from our harbour, and the Cartel when they took us hostage. Thanks Coldwater for the rescue, was like watching spec-ops get work done.