Server time (UTC): 2019-11-21, 02:14

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

Awesome roleplay yesterday at Kamenka, nice to see Willem and Katya again!

Setting up a cooperation with Coldwater was great. s/o to everyone else that came along (Petra,Drogo,Katja,etc.)

Awesome roleplay yesterday at Kamenka, nice to see Willem and Katya again!

Setting up a cooperation with Coldwater was great. s/o to everyone else that came along (Petra,Drogo,Katja,etc.)

Ye? But you thretened me? :( haha, nice that you told me you are Voodoo though, now I know who to kill <3 Just kidding, nice to meet you again.

some nice Rp at Kamenka again!

Chief- some sweet radio RP that later turned into a serious talk when we were alone.

Willem- Awesome as always, hope Katja didn't had too many awkward questions :P

Lemonade- hope you like your new nickname, was fun to rp again with you :)

Drogo- Katja still thinks you are mean to her!

Willem- Awesome as always, hope Katja didn't had too many awkward questions :P

Thank you :), I'm still learning so it's always nice to hear when someone likes my RP :D.

Hehe. Awkward questions?! Noooooo! Of course not, Willem always likes to talk about Katya ;).

Enjoyed all the voiceovers by Kozak

GG Boi i know i'm rad, accidentally did some voices and quotes that were past the infection date IRL ;) pretended i made them up in game because i'm a lad.

Yesterday and today:

I've had a good experience with Mr. Lemonade, cheers for crashing our wee-wheelie and finding another one. More ski-jumps are planned with our offroad.

Also generally had a nice RP with all of United Tikhaya folks and their visitors. Liked to talk by the fire with all the Katyas and Lemonades.

Today however, I wanted to say Thanks to the unknown people that nearly shot me at military base close to Myshkino. Being forced to surrender, You spared me and we actually had a short chat as well. I was pretty sure it's the end for poor Drogowit. I didn't remembered Your names, sorry.

Our Harbor once again!

And Coldwater!

Oh my gosh!

Thank you everyone that made today one of the best roleplaying moments I've ever had! Coldwater questioning our weird way of acting and how long it took for Sonja and Tim to recognise each other. Everything was done perfectly from you Mexi! Can't wait for further roleplay with you and your group, and of course my beloved group.

-Snip-

-Snip-

-Sneeeeeep-

Tonight for me was quite easily one of the best RP experiences I have EVER had.. A lot of progress was made for Tim as a person this evening and I definitely am excited for it to continue! HUGE thank you to Our Harbor this evening, took a while but eventually noticing Sonja and then the little chat, should be interesting to see how things unravel! Don't think I got the characters name but none the less great RP from Jackson and RIP Ben, you'd be the first person I have actually killed during my time on DayZRP and it won't be forgotten.

Once again, great RP from everyone involved!

Great RP once again Our Harbor, and a huge thank you to Coldwater for the magnificent experience. RIP big homie Ben.

Loved RPING With Jackson today, also... Big thanks to Lyca, Bobby and Rebecca for the whole " Finding your father experience " Papa Balfour on the scene...

Loved RPING With Jackson today, also... Big thanks to Lyca, Bobby and Rebecca for the whole " Finding your father experience " Papa Balfour on the scene...

+1 dude. Was much a lot of many fun

Shout out to the guys who meta gamed our name and didn't comply as well as the dude who used rule armor when we initiated. +1

Thanks to the guys at GM I really enjoyed meeting you at gunpoint on the stairs.

Terra , great RP made me smile so much ,

Thank you :)

Actually got some really good RP from Lyca, Boston and the other guy tonight. It was very convenient we were all in the same place at the same time and I think the ending was pretty good. Would have been a nice perma but I'm sure this will lead to some interesting encounters in the future for our groups ;)

Thanks to the guys at GM I really enjoyed meeting you at gunpoint on the stairs.

^^

Thanks for the ear and finger, Hope!

That Halloween Event was pretty damn enjoyable RP the whole way through. Small things I would've liked to see different but 95% awesome. Major props to Cowboy and Pinkerton for that nice little holdup.

And of course the cannibals with me including Roger, Hassan, Blazer, Undead, Welden

(And to that other dude I killed with my Red 9 for his AKM <3)

Thoroughly enjoyed tonight with the Halloween event.

Thanks to Roger, Hassan, Blazer, Riggsee, Cryaotic etc

Then Keira, Cowboy, Riggsee, Pinkerton and all the others!

Amazing RP especially that fucker who scared the living shit outta me on the coast with the abandoned car... :(

[video=youtube]

The people involved you know who you are(both sides) great job lots of fun. Maybe next time we can come to a worthy conclusion on it. For now we are going back to the mountains.

Thank you for organizing this halloween mini event Roger. It was a great success.

Big thank you to all the people that participated in putting the event together as well and volunteering for it  - Hassan, Blazerpazer, Undead, Shadows, Welden.

Thank you to Ark for helping with the Rcon messages.

Thank you to Hope, Cowboy, Riggsee, Gerby, Keyan James, Method, Harvey, Pinkerton, anyone else I may have missed! Thank you all so much. I hope you had fun and enjoyed the event.

And Undead and Shadows...