Server time (UTC): 2019-06-19, 18:19

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

[align=justify]Over the course of the entire weekend, I've caught and given away just over 100 fish with a few chicken breasts here and there to random survivors that I've encountered.  It's been so awesome having all of these mid-road, in the town and even some deep in the woods exchanges with people that had their own unique amazing stories to share and top notch RP to be had. I just really wanted to say thanks to all of you that came across me; you made my RP sessions memorable! :D

Just want to say, fantastic RP from Aaron Mitchell from the Haven today after you guys got a bit fudged up as well ;)

As well as my friend Isocade for being an outstanding Text RPer with his new female character. Thanks for really turning my night around guys, I appreciate it :D

I want to say my friend Darra and I had some great RP with the Bear Pact as they came through Camp 101. Nice campfire at night with us all sitting around and swapping stories. How we got here, how life in Berezino is (where they are from), groups we have run into...

Great RP Panda from the Bear Pact and your friends. Havent felt like that since sitting around a real campfire with friends... we hope to run into you again!

Besides getting killed by Kala, it's always a good time with Laurel, Eli and Kala. <3

Besides getting killed by Kala, it's always a good time with Laurel, Eli and Kala. <3

It was... lit (100 emoji , 100 emoji , 100 emoji)

you know.. what the cool kids say.

Enjoyed the Rp from Silent Majority, was great trying to figure out what the hell was going on in Novy. Also great RP with Hayley Smith trying to manipulate her and I guess somewhat succeeding.

That was great :D

Thanks to all the Pagans we took to GM yesterday. Was fun to see you finally suffer for what you did to Elena :D

Great RP with ramon and darkside tonight

Enjoyed the rp with UN. Also the guy kojo who thought he could kill 3 of us with his m4 we have back to him when we ran away. Silly kojo karmas a bitch :)

Thanks for my trust family for the rp today.

Patterson- I shouldn't thank you for peppering me with that shotgun, but it gave for some amazing rp.

Chief- Got to love that Father - son rp, and I'm not a light weight.

Nyleea - thanks for taking me "clothes shopping," now I shouldn't look like a miniature Marshal anymore. Also for nagging me to get myself patched up.

Also thanks to Jimmy, Rosenfield, Ian Cobb, Slade, Marshal, Caroline Green, Vandal, and Welden for making today some amazing rp.

Had fun with the brokers again today. And met some other nice and familiar faces aswell.

As Xela I have loved roleplaying every minute with LIFE and Rough Riders M.C for her storyline which is. Unfolding more and more.

And the UN:

To one of the guys punching one of my patients in the face to check BAR

And the other glueing a greande to his glove xD

Thank you to everyone who had helped more character development. Especially Xavier for talking to Hope about certain things

And the UN:

To one of the guys punching one of my patients in the face to check BAR

could you or someone who was there PLEASE upload footage of that whole incident?? oh my god it was priceless hahahahahahah

...i would upload my own but.. well.. shadowplay.. >.>

Enjoyed the RP with the haven today. Never met you before but I sure wasn't disappointed.

Dope RP with The Haven tonight. First time actually meeting you guys and you didn't disappoint

Yo s/o to mimzy in fucking novy... Jesus man

Some awesome RP from Zinnia and her buds, enjoyed every second of it :)

Thank you all for helping me wrap up my character.

I'll admit it was a bit savage, but hey.

Great job playing it all off though. I quite enjoyed the entire encounter..! I'd wish your wounds well, but uh...

Shout outs to those filthy Italians we forced into a deal at Novy. Even more shout outs to Cowboy and his crew for the same thing.

S/o cowboy and the Rough Riders for awesome rp. Never disappointed by cowboy or Pinkerton. Good shit boys!

Shoutout to Cowboy and the other Rough Riders for the good RP today, glad we came to an agreement.

Big ups to Ronnie Reagan and Eisenhower Little for the RP outside of Kab.

Just depends on the day really, some days my guys can't find anybody for hours...So we just go up north and pick on the northerners, fun times.