Server time: 2019-02-20, 10:33 WE ARE RECRUITING

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

S\o today I was taken hostage after some situation at Camp Hope, we were taken and then brought all the way to Cherno. To make a long story short thank you Jimmy Spectre and Co, was some of the best Hostile RP I've had in a long time!

Good times as always with Wumbo, Jango, Keedz, Eagle, and the rest of the Brokers today. Taking slaves like I was born for it

Also, some genuinely enjoyable and funny RP from Buddy and that one UN guy in Stary who's name I can't remember for the life of me. Thanks guys

Also, some genuinely enjoyable and funny RP from Buddy and that one UN guy in Stary who's name I can't remember for the life of me. Thanks guys

hiiiiiii!!! for i think a 3rd night in a row being around you guys i can honestly say that ive been surprised and stumped each time! i never know what to expect and its hilarious for me ic'ly whenever one of you goes off the wall. i love it xD btw you have me scared pissing my pants half the time. just sayin! :3

thank you for the awesome rp!! c:

Poro and Earthwalker...nuff said

Good times as always with Wumbo, Jango, Keedz, Eagle, and the rest of the Brokers today. Taking slaves like I was born for it

Think that was me, Enjoyed that little encounter lol

S\o today I was taken hostage after some situation at Camp Hope, we were taken and then brought all the way to Cherno. To make a long story short thank you Jimmy Spectre and Co, was some of the best Hostile RP I've had in a long time!

I agree, this was preferable to trading kills with one or two of them. the whole situation was fun for me. thanks.

I met a lot of people today that made me happy to play, instead of walking around for an hour and logging. so thanks to everyone I encountered.

except the two homosexual gentilemen who were very loudly having sex in a cabin that was in the middle of camp hope.  breaking the fourthwall by saying "your rping" and all your actions in general were terrible. id of reported ya but I don't record.

except the two homosexual gentilemen who were very loudly having sex in a cabin that was in the middle of camp hope.  breaking the fourthwall by saying "your rping" and all your actions in general were terrible. id of reported ya but I don't record.

Oh... well... that's.... I heard other things but... yep never going in Xavier's office again. Haha can't wait to find out that in rp and wait for him to go in there.

Thanks for Cowboy & Co and DatBlueWolf for the RP. Poor Xela :(

I agree, this was preferable to trading kills with one or two of them. the whole situation was fun for me. thanks.

I met a lot of people today that made me happy to play, instead of walking around for an hour and logging. so thanks to everyone I encountered.

Good stuff, Enjoyed getting robbed with you folk and marshal. Great hostile rp from hebee, kevin and the rest of your gang! Oh and shoutout to that clown I cant remember the name of that was with us and the dick marine guy! Great RP and then after finding GreenySmiley, a brand new member to the community that had amazing rp with us all the way to our camp.

Good stuff, Enjoyed getting robbed with you folk and marshal. Great hostile rp from hebee, kevin and the rest of your gang! Oh and shoutout to that clown I cant remember the name of that was with us and the dick marine guy! Great RP and then after finding GreenySmiley, a brand new member to the community that had amazing rp with us all the way to our camp.

yeah...sorry chief, you Yankees were fixin to butcher the purple people eater, so I booked it. Glad to hear yall made it out of cherno.

You forgot me :P

Are you Robin Kovac or are you the guy that used to be with the south zagoria trading company? Either way I enjoyed the RP. I hope I was an entertaining captor. Anything I could have done better?

hiiiiiii!!! for i think a 3rd night in a row being around you guys i can honestly say that ive been surprised and stumped each time! i never know what to expect and its hilarious for me ic'ly whenever one of you goes off the wall. i love it xD btw you have me scared pissing my pants half the time. just sayin! :3

thank you for the awesome rp!! c:

You are welcome boi , was waiting the day i get called out in this thread  for my great retarded rp <3

-Did you say something about taking people against their will ?

-Euh no sir i am a good civilian

Dank rp <3

Boi our character are trigger happy best friends now ,aint no going back

Was a grand night with the Brokers today. Nice with some new townsfolk in Freeport, livens up that place. Specially nice to meet Bumblebee again.

Lastly I enjoyed Ricky Steel beating Da'rion Hunt so many times in Stary.

Well, I came upon a hyperactive Russian, and a quiet as the dead yankee. They thought I was robbing them, it was both sad and funny. was fun bantering with them...I think the Banter Brigade could smell it on the air. before you could strike a match we were surrounded. Its ok, They were UN Soldiers. They decided the loctation we were in was perfect for a FOB and actually pitched camp, behaved like soldier and set up a proper perimeter. 10/10 Soldier RP boys. You guys make for a convincing Unit. It was enjoyable.

Hahaha, the the "dead yankee" must have been me xD but it was defenetly fun, cya somewhere in game!

Had an interesting time watching a large group with white armbands full sprinting around camp hope while me and hank were trying to talk to them. Then watching them sprint right past us in silence to check gear that was left on the side of the road was a tad disappointing. Then met some guys up at northwest airfield that had some good gear rp. Although I will say the dude with them in the red armband who was talking about fixing up a bus in order to start up a bus service was actually refreshing after the silent rp we got from the white armbands. I wish I got his name as it seemed he was the only person we ran into that put forth some kind of effort to role play with us. I do hope to run into him again. Hopefully he finds the bus he is looking for. Regardless it was fun to be back playing regardless of the different styles of RP both Hank and I encountered.

20 hours late but thanks to my mellow fellows in the purple rain and the hangman from the silent majority for a fantastic rp aession.

thanks john for letting me cut off your nipple

Still not a clown, but uh. Yeah fun stuff :P

I want to thank everyone that was present at green mountain tonight for some sweet RP, enjoyed every minute of it! An extra thanks to Ryan Robertson for being pissed as all hell and Mack James for the not so pleasant jog across the field towards green mountain, was great! Overall really good times, really good RP from everyone involved. Thanks to my brothers in the Pagans as well you are the best!<3

-Snip-

I can say the same , was fun as hell

Thank you so much to everyone who was at Green Mountain today for what was essentially the last time i'm gonna play Ryan Robertson for a while. Thanks to Dustin, Arter and Joe for the great torture RP. Thanks to all the guys who showed up to help, too many to list. The RP was quality from everyone involved and I'm looking forward to the backlash of the attack.

Enjoyed the Rp from Silent Majority, was great trying to figure out what the hell was going on in Novy. Also great RP with Hayley Smith trying to manipulate her and I guess somewhat succeeding.

Yep agreed was fine day again :)

Whoever the lads where with white arm bands at The Haven's base, that firefight was fun as hell!

Sad my character died during that whole exchange, but not all things are within any one person's control.  

Except I forgot one of my comrades had medical training, an' apparently no-one wants to see me die just yet ;w;

Hope you guys had fun like I did.