Server time (UTC): 2019-06-20, 14:13

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

Silent Majority, Coldwater, Ryan and Elena and random guys we met on the road, thank you all for making the RP we had today great!

Silent Majority, Coldwater, Ryan and random guys we met on the road, thank you all for making the RP we had today great!

Thanks for the RP as well

Also thanks to the Pagans for the dank radio RP. Also thanks to Hope for showing up to help, sorry about the losing the patient situation :D

Silent Majority, Coldwater, Ryan and random guys we met on the road, thank you all for making the RP we had today great!

Also thanks to the Pagans for the dank radio RP. Also thanks to Hope for showing up to help, sorry about the losing the patient situation :D

I will end you <_<

The fight between Ryan and Johnny, quite awesome rp today, with Silent Majority, Outrun members:Ryan and Elena, a small talk with Elena and then stabilizing Ryan!

Quite the show lads, can't wait for tomorrow!

Today was very eventful. Shout out to:

Oliver Fox

Dragoslav Novak

Braum

Summer Hill

Carter

Xavier

Frank

Big Dave

Victor Cruz (8)

Outrun

LIFE 

The Brokers

Buddy

The rest of you know who you are.

I made the mistake of trying to fight the orphans when I got robbed. Turns out 1 /> 3.

Thanks to Grimnir, The Pagans, Ryan, Everyone in the Guglovo camp and Horoscope (Sorry for wasting your time, damn the pagans should bury people somewhere where they can be found easily).

Fun roleplay with Laurel and Eli last night!

Enjoyed the RP today with Kerkkoh's Nadia "Crude" Hruby, the rp with my guys from Silent Majority, the torture rp with the two russian guys, and in the end the medical RP with CJ.

Right, so lots of people to thank - Firstly, shoutout to Vlad and Georgiy Kozlov for the great hostage/torture RP at Guglovo, I hope you loved it as much as we did! Secondly, shoutout to all of the Silent Majority, mainly Price, Jack and Anton, for the great internal RP! Finally, thanks to everyone that was there for the Pagan hanging.

last night i had another awesome time with the good people of camp hope, as well as the many visitors coming and going throughout the evening. a particular shoutout to Dave, the man in all white; who i had the pleasure of a long adventurous walk to and from the airfield for medical supplies! even with that interesting..... "encounter" in stary, it sure was a blast! c:

Well where do we start, thanks to the Slent Majority as always for the internal, thanks to the two russians we took and nice RP with the Unchained, Outrun and the poor lonely Pagan we met.

Well where do we start, thanks to the Slent Majority as always for the internal, thanks to the two russians we took and nice RP with the Unchained, Outrun and the poor lonely Pagan we met.

"Poor" He deserved it mate.

Fantastic Roleplay today with my good friends from Outrun, and those bloody brilliant Unchained guys and gals. Certainly a nice change from running around everywhere ;)

Fantastic roleplay today with Outrun, specifically my boy Jammielad.

Also pretty fun, tense roleplay with CJ, his pal, Ken Goldfinch and his buddy. First time in a long time I had that kind of tension. Lovin' it.

Some great RP again from Laurel. Also had fun with Aiko, BigBeni, Veronica, The Brokers, L.I.F.E and Cowboy!

Really enjoyed the RP from Charlie and Zeke today, was pretty top notch to be honest.

Really enjoyed the RP from Charlie and Zeke today, was pretty top notch to be honest.

Yh, was fun thanks for the RP Cory.

Good rp out of the guys I was with tonight

Enjoyed the RP today with Kerkkoh's Nadia "Crude" Hruby, the rp with my guys from Silent Majority, the torture rp with the two russian guys, and in the end the medical RP with CJ.

Enjoyed it as well, you guys were great!

Some great RP again from Laurel. Also had fun with Aiko, BigBeni, Veronica, The Brokers, L.I.F.E and Cowboy!

Thanks brother, had some great rp with you as well! (:

Had a blast being super scary with Eli (Ellie) & Diesel (Truck)! Made my day, thanks guys!