Server time (UTC): 2019-10-19, 18:57

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

Really enjoyed Rp today with Anton, Sam, CJ, Johnny it was really awesome :) Thanks all

Gowbe, you know how to make situations intense

Brownie <3 Thank you! was fun as always.

Really enjoyed Rp today with Anton, Sam, CJ, Johnny it was really awesome :) Thanks all

Exactly that, thanks to all of you and especially to Sam for letting us do what we had to do! :D

Brownie <3 Thank you! was fun as always.

Well....it was quite fun! 

:troll:

Wow, I just got domed but I'll say the whole situation with Fox ending with that standoff at Bash was one of the most tense situation I've ever been part of in DayZRp. Just hearing more and more people show up was truly terrifying. I'd say good job on both sides for keeping the Rp flowing even in such a tense PvP situation.

The hostage RP today from Jason and Jericho (can't remember the surnames, sadly) was the best I've seen in a long while. Jericho, your screaming terrified all of us OOC, we are all traumatized! Keep up the good RP, pal', it was amazing. Just amazing.

Short RP from Kibuka and his bois was cool. Thanks!

Enjoyed RP today with everyone from our group had great fun guys, thanks :)

Enjoyed RP today with everyone from our group had great fun guys, thanks :)

This.

Also BigBeni and friends, was fun showing you a mutilated corpse!

Loved the RP with Silent Majority today

Had a great RP session with the Silent Majority. Cheers guys, had a blast! :)

Thanks for the RP from LIFE today.

Special shoutout to Hope and Black for the great RP between the 3 of us outside the camp <3

Thanks to Dima as well for fixing me up

I had a great time with Silent Majority tonight <3

Thanks for the RP with everyone at Camp Hope! Shout out to Wolfgirl, JimRP, Chowder, Zombru, Cthuluz, Knightcrash, and Hope. Keep an eye out for beanz :) And of course a wild Rolle was spotted at Camp Hope today as well!

Everyone in LIFE who was online last night and every person who came down and RP'ed with us and great variety of situations and coversations we had to deal with.

And a special shout out to the two offroads that were used in this production. *No offroads were harmed in the making of this movie*

Shout out to Victor Cruz and Jimmy for being hilarious hostages after hours of firefights with your boys. Also sorry Johnny for killing you three times today. Sometimes we all just click.

Shout out to Victor Cruz and Jimmy for being hilarious hostages after hours of firefights with your boys. Also sorry Johnny for killing you three times today. Sometimes we all just click.

It is good to know that even if surrounded by 5 weapons, I am still more threatening with a knife.

This ^

please don't hate me johnny

It is good to know that even if surrounded by 5 weapons, I am still more threatening with a knife.

Hahaha! you got shot in the face! :3