Server time (UTC): 2019-12-12, 02:34 WE ARE RECRUITING

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

Jaggedstar really enjoyed roleplaying with this girlie! :)

No more worms for Kira!! >8(

But other than that it was a great evening <3 cant keep up with you fellas though

Kira was really sick and her feet were messed right up. Poor girl, went through so much hell in the little time that we've met.

I ran into so many people last night that I couldn't possibly single everyone out, but I loved each and every person I encountered's RP. Absolutely made my night. Inmates, RP was top tier and I'm glad I was able to meet your lot in bulk tonight. Absolutely brilliant RP from Rampage, quite the traumatic experience though haha. Victor Cruz, it is SO good to see you back and I had a great time rolling around with you as well last night. Your RP never ceases to amaze me. To everyone else, thank you again. It was a great night <3

Really enjoyed my time with Tom(Tom Rudel I belive) and his friend. Too bad the 'bad' people showed up and we left on our 'hunting' trip.

i trade kills

We know Kyle we know

Thanks for the rp today it was top notch. That was a really awkward situation in stary :D

Thx kyle m8

Great RP with Bob and Andrei from the monroe republic. Bob, you did a nice job interogating Conner (?). He learned not to sneak around anymore!

Met two players today outside the pavalovo military base. My character especially took a liking to Jenny. I hope we can meet again IG.

Guest Brizlfizl

Leo "The Gatekeeper" Sturm, nice idea to rob people gently! And Thank you Mary Archer for paying my fee!

Thanks mate, we had an awesome time over there, even though it didnt become a fairy tale ending o/

And i have way more plans for green mountain... :3

Thanks to Brandon Steele (pardon spelling) for the RP today on S2 at night time. Was nice to run into you via the flare and exchange knowledge learned in character. Always fun to share half-true or completely wrong information that our ignorant character's think is true. I really liked hearing stories about events that actually happened in game, as it really adds to the sandbox environment. Also, big +1 for having a back story that is original and not military related.

Had a fun night full of awkward situations with Notebook, August, Dilian, and maybe even the mute. Although he was very close to getting shot at a couple points. I enjoyed the character development between August and Dilian the most, as they were very clearly becoming lovebirds. My only question is do you two know each other OOC? Either way I am amazed by your great sense of humor and rp.

Thanks to Brandon Steele (pardon spelling) for the RP today on S2 at night time. Was nice to run into you via the flare and exchange knowledge learned in character. Always fun to share half-true or completely wrong information that our ignorant character's think is true. I really liked hearing stories about events that actually happened in game, as it really adds to the sandbox environment. Also, big +1 for having a back story that is original and not military related.

It's just "Steel" without the extra E.

Props to you to man I really enjoyed it over the usual getting robbed once again. I might have to start carrying a flare gun around all the time now hahaha.

Blackwood militia and Inmates

10/10 RP

Top tier RP today with Blackwood and The Inmates

11/10 Plot Twist OP

Guest Phat J

Had some top tier prime RP 10/10 with The Inmates tonight

RIP Tom Jagger..never saw it coming.

Blackwood militia and Inmates

10/10 RP

Top tier RP today with Blackwood and The Inmates

11/10 Plot Twist OP

20/10 Blackwood and Inmates. However I feel I need to point out several things that MADE it that way. One was Khalif's emotional responses to both losing his close friend Bishop and seeing Devan, who may feel Devan betrayed him, I am not sure of their back-story together. Also the Roleplay with the inmates finding out they had a traitor. Carlos, Willow, Dr Quaid and everybody involved was stellar. I also really enjoyed Amy Stranges RP with Mickey and the way they bonded over something as simple as a stuffed animal. Also learned about Daltons multiple personality disorder and watched a wedding fall apart. I really love this community. We all have bad days but this one was really special not only for Blackwood as a unit, but for everybody involved.

Guest Dalton

I'm really happy with the RP between the inmates and blackwood tonight. It was a a lot of fun and the betrayal from Tom was really unexpected. 10/10

Leo "The Gatekeeper" Sturm, nice idea to rob people gently! And Thank you Mary Archer for paying my fee!

Lol. later he got shot.

His intention wasnt bad.

Really enjoyed my time with Tom(Tom Rudel I belive) and his friend. Too bad the 'bad' people showed up and we left on our 'hunting' trip.

Sorry for the late reply!

Glad you enjoying your time with us, we certainly had a great time with you as well (though I came into the picture a little later than Bale).

I've had some very great days around Green Mountain and the areas around it and just generally getting my groove on again (last time I played DayZRP was back in June with the mod I believe) and meeting some great great people, the Monroe Republic being worth a mention.

Guest Artz

Was with Antwuan, Antwuans secret dissease became too much for him. We sat down in Pustoskha, talking about life. Antwuans char had bad pains that day. A random female comes by, we find out she is a nurse, do whatever we can to minimize his pains.. He goes to "toilet" and I express my concern to the lady and we discuss a bit. Suddenly we hear a shot. Antwuan decided to suicide. I briefly talk with Rose/Rosa(?) before I move on. I felt she was really into her char and understood the situation very well. I also like the fact you didn't just rush to his body and loot him up. We only met briefly but you seem like a cool character. Hope we meet again.

Thanks mate, we had an awesome time over there, even though it didnt become a fairy tale ending o/

And i have way more plans for green mountain... :3

LOLOL

the ending was hilarious but ive warned Leo couple of times, next time he shoulda listen to

Noah

Connor Flint, you with your amenisia. didn't know if you were trying to fool us to not get punished for your crimes but when Ladima(?) came by and explained what happend, the RP became great!

oh and the thing i said :"if you break the law again, we will break you". that was improvised haha. hope to see you again Connor!