Server time (UTC): 2019-07-20, 08:38

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

As for yesterday with Lost Souls was really great.

For today, I have to say I really enjoyed RP mainly with CJ and then our guys from Silent Majority ofc today was pretty good.

Thanks Brownie for the little RP we had today <3

Great stuff from Mclolable, ThatRyanGuy, Cloudy & Dan Backslide! Thank you <3

Ayy that was some good stuff. <3

Had fun rolling around with Austin and Matt/Tyler as usual, but the highlight of the day was probably bumping into New Moon and getting initiated on by them. Worked things out and we all became friends in the end rolling a dynamic, had lots of fun tonight guys, you all know who you are. 

Shoutout to Braxton for his painrp and for letting me do medical rp on him and to Ami, thanks for the SVD, and GG for killing me later on.

Lots of fun today, hope to have more great rp soon <3

I especially like the part where Hodgie initiated on the dude with no gun out, counted down slowly from ten until Poro hits him in the helmet with a bat and the dude starts spraying at all of us.

Had fun rolling around with Austin and Matt/Tyler as usual, but the highlight of the day was probably bumping into New Moon and getting initiated on by them. Worked things out and we all became friends in the end rolling a dynamic, had lots of fun tonight guys, you all know who you are. 

Shoutout to Braxton for his painrp and for letting me do medical rp on him and to Ami, thanks for the SVD, and GG for killing me later on.

Lots of fun today, hope to have more great rp soon <3

I especially like the part where Hodgie initiated on the dude with no gun out, counted down slowly from ten until Poro hits him in the helmet with a bat and the dude starts spraying at all of us.

Best part of the night. Poro smacks the dude hoping that he'll knock him out even though he had a helmet on and the guy just snaps and sprays Poro and Hodgie. 10/10

And then Undead gets killed as well either by the same spray or by New Moon themselves. Killlll myself.

Great times with everyone thanks for all the fun. Went from getting initiated on every day by you boys and now we rolled dynamic. Great times.

Had some really fucking amazing RP with Combat Logo, Dead End and Samti today, thank you guys so so much it was so much fun!! <3

Also to the trust guys I love you all, it was amazing seeing you all again after so long much love :D

Had some really fucking amazing RP with Combat Logo, Dead End and Samti today, thank you guys so so much it was so much fun!! <3

Also to the trust guys I love you all, it was amazing seeing you all again after so long much love :D

wb me? :( you didnt like my sick (literally sick with a cold) hostile RP with Dead End?

Shout outs to the retarded "Spetsnaz" General and his brother. Can't say I see one of those every day.

So today I had so many encounters it was great meeting some lovely people :)

However, being the jumpy me I decided to see what NWAF was like, everyone kept running up to me and eyeing my Ventura being all like "Oh hey there! That's a nice weapon you got there.".

Being the edgy as hell me and all green like I kept my finger hovering over my raise gun mouse button Hahaha :P

I was literally thinking "Don't do it man.... Don't do it! You probably have family... What will I tell them?". Surprisingly everyone was chill about everything and no one tried to pillage my bags.

I'd like to thank the 3 lovely individuals at the NWAF crash - Jack, the Ninja in black who was behind me but probably didn't notice I knew he was there and the lovely female assistant that was with them who seemed friendly as well :) It was fun guys hopefully we will meet again.

I then managed to sneaky beaky like by 2 people in plain sight at Vybor, one was a guy in full black at front gate literally crawled past him.

The other guy was someone who came in a moment later and was looting the already looted barracks, I kept stalking him and observing his confusion.

Hahaha :D

I keep using different accents during encounters and my story of how I got here keeps changing, just how I got the scars on my face (The reason why I wear a mask).

Could this be the multiple personalities slipping through? Only time will tell!

/Jamie - Merged.

Nice to see you're having fun on the servers, dude.

Yeh, it's been more than just fun, it's rather pretty awesome! I love the fact that people try to RP and not bust some led in my butt for some gear.

Also certain people get edgy when a wookie stands up right behind them from the grass lol :D Usually asking if I am part of any group or if I know people who are associated with any groups, people get so edgy when you can sneak up on them it's hilarious :P

I got chased by a bunch of clowns I think they wanted my Ghillie gear! Hahaha.. So, I ran into the tree line and a bunch of bushes and just watched them run right past me.

Yeh, it's been more than just fun, it's rather pretty awesome! I love the fact that people try to RP and not bust some led in my butt for some gear.

Also certain people get edgy when a wookie stands up right behind them from the grass lol :D Usually asking if I am part of any group or if I know people who are associated with any groups, people get so edgy when you can sneak up on them it's hilarious :P

I got chased by a bunch of clowns I think they wanted my Ghillie gear! Hahaha.. So, I ran into the tree line and a bunch of bushes and just watched them run right past me.

Gear is great, but, I'm happy (By the sounds of it) You are prioritizing the interaction, over your gear. It's a sign that you will do well in this community.

Ghillie suits are extremely valued in public hive servers, and RP at times, can be no different. I used to wear the ghillie a lot, but it began to intrude on how I want my character to progress. Make sure this doesn't happen to you.

Nice to hear you're having fun mate, I love how you PMED Me telling me how you got chased down by The Clowns, really happy to see you having fun mate!

Gear is great, but, I'm happy (By the sounds of it) You are prioritizing the interaction, over your gear. It's a sign that you will do well in this community.

Ghillie suits are extremely valued in public hive servers, and RP at times, can be no different. I used to wear the ghillie a lot, but it began to intrude on how I want my character to progress. Make sure this doesn't happen to you.

I'm sort of slowly progressing into a crazy survivor who lives in the forest and is like the mythical big foot that shows up in times of need as a hero. Hahaha :P

With a slight situation slowly growing into a split personality where you won't know who it is - The Hero or The Villain (Who is also possibly a cannibal).

Oh man, I always give gear away today I offered some guys M4 attachments and ammo in exchange for some water and food, living the hermit hero life ;)

It's good stuff :D

Running from the clowns, just escaping, having no choice but to drink from pond or die from dehydration. Then being helped by a stranger, we then hid in the infirmary at Stary. One of the clown's hitmen then came along but the stranger played it cool until the hitman saw me. His doctor friend came along to save me just. Just as I saw her coming up the road, the clowns took me and RPed out some good execution.

Had fantastic, emotional and stressful rp today when Austin overdosed on Cocaine, shoutout to Braxton and Matt for being there and helping me, and huge shoutout to Rose who talked me through everything on the radio while I helped Austin through the seizures and the small amount of time he was actually dead.

Also had fun running into Blackwood today as well, was fun running into Fox and Reese again, and made a new friend, Ian Dice while sniping together on a hill when he stumbled upon me watching over a group of people with my SVD.

Hope to have more great rp with you all soon <3

I'm glad that you are finding creative ways to RP. The servers sure do allow for some great stories.

I'm not sure what your names were, but to the two guys we met at Severograd behind the hospital, it was a fun little bit of RP. I liked how openly cautious you were being towards my buddy Nick and I. Especially happy to see someone actually raising their weapon out of caution and possible fear, not aggression. Not many people risk that these days on account of being potentially gunned down. +1 for the RP, have fun out there :)

Good to hear you're having fun! Don't get your hopes up, though, you'll run into someone who isn't as friendly soon enough. And when that happens, don't get salty over your gear. And don't NVFL. By the looks of it, you got a sound mind, so I'm certain you'll do fine during hostile encounters just as well. ;)

I'm not sure what your names were, but to the two guys we met at Severograd behind the hospital, it was a fun little bit of RP. I liked how openly cautious you were being towards my buddy Nick and I. Especially happy to see someone actually raising their weapon out of caution and possible fear, not aggression. Not many people risk that these days on account of being potentially gunned down. +1 for the RP, have fun out there :)

I gotta hand it to you - that bit was well played on both parts: the setting, the positioning, the voices etc. I was the 'gas-masked' man and I have yet to find out who my little friend is here on the Forums (Eddy, the Swedish hiker who got stranded in Chernarus). We very much enjoyed it as well!

Not sure which one you played but both of you were spot on!

Life was brilliant today , could not stop laughing, thanks for putting up with me , Sorry Jim :) its all ic <3

Vic , thanks for not stabbing me :)

Really enjoyed RP today with CJ again and PatZ. Was pretty good guys :) Get hanged :D