Server time (UTC): 2019-07-17, 15:40

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

Shout out to the boys only club, and the club leader Lewis.

Chillen, telling stories on how much we hate girlsWJ6VPCI.jpg A girl shows up, chaos eruptsq9kRy2D.jpg

I had came at such a bad time..

Shout out to the guys we stumbled upon way north (Aurora, Ender and Alex Volkov to name a few). We kinda had a devious plan in mind but real life called me unfortunately. We'll see how it goes next time ;)

Memes

Nah seriously tho, was fun. Was awesome to see the original inhabitants of the Resort back around (unnamed people), it's been a while.

It was nice seeing everyone at the Resort today. Shoutouts to the New Moon guys who drank with us, Alex, whoever the fuck those guys in that car was, Rose and all of her friends, as well as all the old Unnamed guys. Today was a fun first day back into RP. Hope for more fun days!

Shout out to the guys we stumbled upon way north (Aurora, Ender and Alex Volkov to name a few). We kinda had a devious plan in mind but real life called me unfortunately. We'll see how it goes next time ;)

Memes

Nah seriously tho, was fun. Was awesome to see the original inhabitants of the Resort back around (unnamed people), it's been a while.

Thank you both! had fun tonight like walking down memory lane. I hope we made you all laugh and have a good night!

Being Mr. Petrovs Errand boy for no reason at all, ended up giving away their M4 and running away with some guys, just to end up fighting a friend who i didn't recognize. 10/10 RP

-Snip-

Thanks , enjoyed the help rejection towards Darren aswell , a good way of paying the debt Austin. <3 See ya'll soon.

I know I'm late but I really enjoyed the RP from LycaBoston, MethodZeroLemons, and Lt._Grimstein in Vybor today, was happy to be able to catch up with Lyca, Lisa, and Dalton, and it was certainly nice to meet Jericho, "Knuckles", and Jack. Didn't have a whole lot of time to be online but you guys made it worthwhile, something I'm always thankful for. So yeah, thank you all and keep up the good work!

It was nice seeing everyone at the Resort today. Shoutouts to the New Moon guys who drank with us, Alex, whoever the fuck those guys in that car was, Rose and all of her friends, as well as all the old Unnamed guys. Today was a fun first day back into RP. Hope for more fun days!

Car??

Was it me maybe somewhere near Lopatino ;)

It was nice seeing everyone at the Resort today.  Shoutouts to the New Moon guys who drank with us, Alex, whoever the fuck those guys in that car was, Rose and all of her friends, as well as all the old Unnamed guys.  Today was a fun first day back into RP.  Hope for more fun days!

Car??

Was it me maybe somewhere near Lopatino ;)

Nope.  Sorry. :(

They'll know who they are if they see the post.

Shout out to Roger Leboria

from a pretty interesting robbery that happened yesterday, Wasn't expecting to get robbed by my own gun, Pulls off being a nice guy quite well.

Thanks for letting me hold onto a majority of my things and not murdering me.

Thanks to Coldwater! Its always great! <3 <3

Special thanks today to Autumn!! It was really really fun to talk to you. <3

And thanks for making me cry! :(

Thanks to Coldwater! Its always great! <3 <3

Special thanks today to Autumn!! It was really really fun to talk to you. <3

And thanks for making me cry! :(

Stellar as always rolling with Blackwood.

And of course Lyca, I can make you cry anytime. Pulling at people's heartstrings is what I do. ;)

The RP last night was great, thanks to Johnny and Duncan for backing me up in starting hostilities with our own groupmember. Thanks to Kirill for being the badguy and finding a way to end this without a massacre. An last but not least thanks to Ellie for being the reason for the entire thing.

-snip-

Ayy was lots of fun <3

Had fun rolling around with Austin and Matt/Tyler as usual, but the highlight of the day was probably bumping into New Moon and getting initiated on by them. Worked things out and we all became friends in the end rolling a dynamic, had lots of fun tonight guys, you all know who you are. 

Shoutout to Braxton for his painrp and for letting me do medical rp on him and to Ami, thanks for the SVD, and GG for killing me later on.

Lots of fun today, hope to have more great rp soon <3

Thank you Julia Riley for the amazing roleplay you provided even though I could hear that you must have a really bad cold.

I actually was convinced I play with a girl while being ingame.

Julia is an amazing person it seems!

Really enjoyed my meeting with the LEADER OF THE SAVAGES (JIMMY) today, amazing event for my character.

Really enjoyed my meeting with the LEADER OF THE SAVAGES (JIMMY) today, amazing event for my character.

Sorry was that you? Thought I was RPing with Prince

It was me the whole time! (✿◠‿◠)

It was me the whole time! (✿◠‿◠)

I saw that first hand, was really immersed and loved the experience.

Thank you Julia Riley for the amazing roleplay you provided even though I could hear that you must have a really bad cold.

I actually was convinced I play with a girl while being ingame.

Julia is an amazing person it seems!

I had a lot of fun myself, despite the sickness. I only got on to get a little practice with the bow before getting some food, but I'm glad I logged in pretty much right on top of you.

I'm also glad I was convincing, I was worried I wasn't because of the cold. *feels loved*

The character is very new so I'm still getting used to her, but I've enjoyed my time so far with her, and this interaction has definitely helped flesh her out.

Thanks for the great RP Terra!

I enjoyed the RP with the Pagans today (as usual), was interesting! Also an extra thanks to Katie Manning for the RP, loved how you played the entire pub-situation out! Was also fun to see the new prospect in action! Big up to Sascha Berkow you are in "good" hands for sure ;)!