Server time (UTC): 2019-10-18, 20:41

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

Chappy - I will always love you <3

William duToit - Fun to see you again, however call me sugartits one more time.... I dare you.

Katya - Well, I only saw you in handcuffs trying to save you... Maybe you should just stay in handcuffs?

Kozak and Leeevvviiii - Nice to see you chaps again, hopefully you get that truck working.

THe rp from chaz daniels and Dave daniels made me cry.

Chappy - I will always love you <3

William duToit - Fun to see you again, however call me sugartits one more time.... I dare you.

Katya - Well, I only saw you in handcuffs trying to save you... Maybe you should just stay in handcuffs?

Kozak and Leeevvviiii - Nice to see you chaps again, hopefully you get that truck working.

[Chuckles] Firstly it's actually Willem not William :D. Secondly don't get your panties in a knot Sugertits ;), it's a far better name then Ms Beautiful or Petra which I struggle to pronounce :D.

But was good seeing you again too. Terrible circumstances, but good none the less.

Just wish we could have saved Kate and Levi.

Maybe if Kozak wasn't thinking about "Sausage Sizzles" and actually looking where was driving, we could have avoided the whole mess :D.

THe rp from chaz daniels and Dave daniels made me cry.

This

Cheers to the Savages for the firework show in Kab.

Just had a nice, calm, funny but golden day today. Got to know Iris a lot more, very, very nice lady.

Daniel, I do hope you get a very nice date. Dont forget the clothes! Important to be nice looking.

Katya... Where do I begin? I get mad because I worry. Sooner or later someone will get hurt. Be careful. I do love you afterall. <3 xD

Raz. Be careful. Take care of kate.

Raz and Funeral. Always nice to bump in to you guys... Ill be back in your rp before you know it! All my love to you two.

Also, Blackwood, funny fellas. Keep at it.

Enjoyed RP today with guys from our group Silent Majority and of course CJ was quite nice day :)

Playing alts with outrun and co was awesome

Yeah, your fight with the Pagans was dope. As much as I wanted to do it with you guys, my PC wasn't having a good day and was lagging in Stary rather hard so that was a nono

[video=youtube]

PLZ just watch this... Not all of it just go through. It strts at 8 mins Go to 13:35 for a funny part. Funniest rp ever

Wish I got to stay longer.. blame the other half :|

Had a lot of fun playing Zubov with "Purple Rain"!

I had fun fighting against northern alliance with Alex and Mario hostage, still unsure if Mario was with you all or not I felt kinda bad OOCly. I was lagging trying to close the door when someone busted it open, kept opening and closing like five times then someone shot me through door LOL. That was such an anticlimactic way to go, but it's enjoyable to have a firefight now and then without reports even if everything may not been done by the books it was still a crazy long fight.

-snip-

PLZ just watch this... Not all of it just go through. It strts at 8 mins Go to 13:35 for a funny part. Funniest rp ever

That Wounded Me xD Just Take My BeanZ

Shoutout to the northern alliance guys we caught at the airfield. Had a fun little journey up north until we realized what was about to happen when I saw Grisha. Shoutout to Oliver Fox too for being a polite hostage when I was just trying to get information and connections.

I really enjoyed the RP with Sophie today, great RP down at the tents with myself and getting away from them and enjoyed getting you back on your feet, was a good hour or so honestly. Even if you did everything in your power to get away from us ;) But anyway thanks a bunch! :)    

I really enjoyed the RP with Sophie today, great RP down at the tents with myself and getting away from them and enjoyed getting you back on your feet, was a good hour or so honestly. Even if you did everything in your power to get away from us ;) But anyway thanks a bunch! :)    

Sofie* 

I never tried to get away from you two <3 Quality roleplay from both you and Jonas. Enjoyed everything from almost dying at NW to playing baseball with apples. Hope to repeat it.

Shout out to the boys only club, and the club leader Lewis.

Chillen, telling stories on how much we hate girlsWJ6VPCI.jpg A girl shows up, chaos eruptsq9kRy2D.jpg

The wedding was amazing!

Thank you to Victor for being a cute groom. Johnny arriving late and most specially thanking L.I.F.E when I got home you guys were making food, planning out what you all should wear, walking me down the aisle, dimitri being a great priest, and for fixing so many cars just so you could drive me there and back. Mandell and Braum amazing Chaffeurs.

The wedding was amazing!

Thank you to Victor for being a cute groom. Johnny arriving late and most specially thanking L.I.F.E when I got home you guys were making food, planning out what you all should wear, walking me down the aisle, dimitri being a great priest, and for fixing so many cars just so you could drive me there and back. Mandell and Braum amazing Chaffeurs.

Congratulations on your wedding. Two weddings in two days... thats strange even for the outbreak :)

It was cool rocking with Outrun on alts, sorry for any distress we might have caused :)

Had some fun rp with blackwood again today, had a sadly kick out a squatter. Though, it was very good rp! You upset Iris by somewhat insulting fox, so RIP. ^_^

Thanks for the fun!

Shout out to the guys we stumbled upon way north (Aurora, Ender and Alex Volkov to name a few). We kinda had a devious plan in mind but real life called me unfortunately. We'll see how it goes next time ;)