Server time (UTC): 2019-10-19, 18:54

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

Had a good time RPing with Dominik and Elsbeth. That "fat ass rat" kept me laughing all night.

Alba <3

Had a lot of fun last night running with Blackwood! Was fun getting back into RP and junk :3

Also it was great running into Lyca! Sorry I pointed a gun at you >.<

Had a lot of fun last night running with Blackwood! Was fun getting back into RP and junk :3

You are not sorry. We are molding you into a soldier...

Great RP from Blackwood, Ryan, Lyca (Though our interaction was short due to thirst), s'well as the banter-ish rp when we firing squadded that bus with Stranger and the lot. Last but not least, Fox (Not the LM). Love your rp, had loads of fun as always, cheers.

Enjoyed the RP from the Savages today! Nice to meet Victor, Covert and anyone else that was there. Also thanks for accepting all the lies ;)

Also enjoyed the RP from the people in Guglovo as well!

Loved the RP from Outrun members and the people at the small settlement outside Stary. You're all hilarious and I'm looking forward to seeing you around.

Loved the RP from Outrun members and the people at the small settlement outside Stary. You're all hilarious and I'm looking forward to seeing you around.

This

Also enjoyed the Mexican standoff with Alba 19, you technically won that one

Good stuff from ColdWater today!

Also a big shoutout to Lyca for some Freeport RP.

You're welcome Hope.

Always good RP from Liv as well.

Enjoyed RP today with everyone at Guglovo/Novy. Today was total blast guys :D Can't wait for more...

And again I am not gonna name everyone as it was so many people but everyone knows who was there.

This. 

Enjoyable rp from outrun, that standoff with alba was pretty intense but exciting.

It was a lot of fun with Coldwater fellas ;)

Really enjoyed TheRealSlimSatan's RP today. Outstanding session.

Really enjoyed TheRealSlimSatan's RP today. Outstanding session.

Why thank you Fox, the pleasure was all mine

As is the norm these days, I'm pretty much guaranteed fun when I log on, today was no different. From getting taken by supposed semi-goodguys, to being visited by Outrun and friends in our little shanty town, to the utter and complete chaos that ended my evening, it's all been great fun.

I won't name you all, but you should know who you are.

*Finger guns* Pew pew!

As is the norm these days, I'm pretty much guaranteed fun when I log on, today was no different. From getting taken by supposed semi-goodguys, to being visited by Outrun and friends in our little shanty town, to the utter and complete chaos that ended my evening, it's all been great fun.

I won't name you all, but you should know who you are.

*Finger guns* Pew pew!

Had a lot of fun! Love seeing you :)

Had fun at the Haven camp tonight, talking shit to Finnr and creeping people out with the one and only gasman. Exited where this will take us, hopefully not to an early grave. ;)

Everyone Alba met today were great , its so weird having numbers :)

*Pulls out finger pistol*

*Pulls out finger pistol*

*Finger guns* Pew pew!

YOU WANNA FUCKING GO?!

It was really really cool to see you again! Hope we see eachother again soon! <3

You are not sorry. We are molding you into a soldier...

Great RP from Blackwood, Ryan, Lyca (Though our interaction was short due to thirst), s'well as the banter-ish rp when we firing squadded that bus with Stranger and the lot. Last but not least, Fox (Not the LM). Love your rp, had loads of fun as always, cheers.

Always good seeing you. <3 

Also a big shoutout to Lyca for some Freeport RP.

You're welcome Hope.

Always good RP from Liv as well.

Was very emotional... Jack. Great RP!

But I wont forget what you did. :P

It was a lot of fun with Coldwater fellas ;)

It was indeed! I had a really really great time. 

Was amazing. Didnt had so much fun in a time! Thanks!

Had some fantastic RP with Dr. Eisenhower and the members of L.I.F.E. My first proper taste of RP in this community and it was great getting knowledge of the other factions within the game.

<~ Gas Mask guy ;)

Had some fantastic RP with Dr. Eisenhower and the members of L.I.F.E. My first proper taste of RP in this community and it was great getting knowledge of the other factions within the game.

<~ Gas Mask guy ;)

<3 

Rp was on point! Keep up the great work

Had some pretty good rp with Dress /me does good rp <3 and enjoyed running around Ken and "Ross"

Had some pretty good rp with Dress /me does good rp <3 and enjoyed running around Ken and "Ross"

maxresdefault.jpg