Server time (UTC): 2019-11-17, 11:11

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

Really enjoyed the RP I had with Owen, Moose and Dr Dax yesterday. It was fun! Especially when we met the other people in Zelenogorsk. I scared one off and made another really uncomfortable. It was hilarious :P

Really enjoyed the RP I had with Owen, Moose and Dr Dax yesterday. It was fun! Especially when we met the other people in Zelenogorsk. I scared one off and made another really uncomfortable. It was hilarious :P

Damn you. I started laughing so hard when that guy couldn't find you.

Damn you. I started laughing so hard when that guy couldn't find you.

Hahahaha yeah, that was so funny.

I did not even imagine it would work either.

It was nice bumping into two friendly players at NWAF :P

If I remember correctly, Aaron and Wallace (not sure if right but that is what I heard :P)

I hope you enjoyed my shitty african accent xD

Kudos to the 2 groups of 3 guys I met on my way to Novo tower yesterday. There's was no hostilities, situations didn't feel tense, and you ended up grouping to head West, good job! I hope everything went well after I departed.

EDIT: Bonjour a mon ami Quebecois qui etait dans le premier groupe!

I met a man named malik last week. It was an enjoyable encounter listening to his backstory.

Guest Alfie

loved bray's rp today on the server was a lot of fun

edit: wrong thread

Thank you Dembe (i think) and Dan for a great scene. I played Rodion and with my brother Fjodor I met Dembe near a factoy in tje forest. We were all starving. dembe managed to make a fire before falling uncouncious. Fjodor stayed with him as comfort and protection while i ran away looking for food. I managed to find a potato and a kiwi bit when I returned Fjodor was uncounscious. But were joined by Dembes friend Dan who was panicked. We tried force feeding them and applying ephinidrin without result. As Rodion is a nurse i was well supplied and suggested a blood transfusion. Problem was we did not know Dans blood type so there was a 50% chance we would poison Dembe instead. He panicked again but I managed to persuade him as Dembe was dying fast. Problem was that my blood bag was not working properly after many attemt I switch but the very second I got the blood Dembe drew his last breath. Dan went mad and screamed that I had killed his friend. I was overwelmed with remorse but in the end I gave the blood to my brother Fjodor instead who finally woke up. The Raving Dan went off knto the forest. Me and Fjodor only managed to walk up to the road and pick one apple before we both fell uncounsious. Fjodor died. either from the starvation or from the bad blood transfusion. Rodia is still lying uncounsious on the road. I have to log out now to go to bed. But i thank the new 0.50 update for the lack of food that gave us this amazing scene. And Dembe and Dan. Please find us again so we could play together some day. It was awesome.

(Sorry for spelling. Writing on the phone)

Yesterday I had a great time with 'Marv' never got to know his real name sadly.

Later we ran into Nathan in Pavlovo, great talking to you both!!

760x428http://i.imgur.com/4xgI84m.jpg[/img]

Ohai, I thought it was you. Marv is a new character of mine.

-Baron

I really loved today even though I spent most of it unconscious or being nursed back to health with Dax, Conor, Hatch, Dougie, SweetJoe, Owen, Rifleman and Reece. It was a really fun evening and thank you all for your patience with my constant health problems IG!

Had a great time with Darian, Amelia, and Rabbit tonight. Sorry I had to leave so abruptly, I lost connection and couldn't find the server then noticed the time so just logged off. Hopefully I will see you guys again!

Had fun with Conor, Ivan (the alternate dimension version!), James (err, Jack Bandit---sorry, can't remember the last name!) and David Murs. Had a nice little system going on while trying to feed ourselves while fishing.

Hand-feeding Conor while he fishes. xD

Good times.

Guest Kevurmo

Enjoyed today playing as cannibals with sam, had a hostage and he showed some great rp, then both our characters reset :(

Really enjoyed Wallace's and Jagger's RP today, it was amazing!

WKXw8fh.jpg

-snip-

Enjoyed yours as well, would have loved to keep RPing with you guys, but I need to get up early tomorrow so I had to log off :( hope to run into you again soon though

Was a very nice experience to walk Chernarus with you, man! (after the not so nice experience of having my character reset after the Server restarted).

Hope to meet you again soon, because I might have just found what we were looking for. :D

~Wallace

Guest Rhinjavar

Had a great time with Darian, Amelia, and Rabbit tonight. Sorry I had to leave so abruptly, I lost connection and couldn't find the server then noticed the time so just logged off. Hopefully I will see you guys again!

Georgie!

I also had a great time with yourself, Dorian, Emilia, and Travis (for the record, I am Rabbit)! I hope we can all regroup again soon! :)

Really enjoyed running around with Mac today, and kudos to the people we met on the way.

-Swagtastic man who we bumped into in berezino, and later in stary. Love the red tracksuit and boonie, keep up the pimpin' good looks!

-Clown-masked ex-military man at the military camp to the far west, our encounter was, well, eerie to say the least. Extra kudos to the person who was sneaking around and supposedly threw the mystery road flare. Although we never met you, you made a lasting impact. :D

-Guy who caught us off guard at the green mountain tower, sorry if we scared you. Also sorry about us leaving the tower not really working out, zombie corpses can be a bitch in tight quarters. I'd like to hear how you got out of the tower in the end, you are probably still stuck there, sorry about that.

[attachment=1412]

Mac and his feeble attempt at passing a dead zombie.

I really loved today even though I spent most of it unconscious or being nursed back to health with Dax, Conor, Hatch, Dougie, SweetJoe, Owen, Rifleman and Reece. It was a really fun evening and thank you all for your patience with my constant health problems IG!

All the cakes now having effects on your health fat on :P

Had a good time with the guy I called "Boss". Sorry for not actually picking up on your name. xD I'd just lost everything i had in the server restart earlier, and I bumped into him moments later. Fought off two zombies attacking him, by using nothing but a cattleprod. With that, it turned into a business deal to fight for him in his boxing matches, followed by us roaming about the north, finding a place to do some fights and such. Was a shame you died to a glitch at the end of the night, but it was still very fun! xD

-Right'n'left

Georgie!

I also had a great time with yourself, Dorian, Emilia, and Travis (for the record, I am Rabbit)! I hope we can all regroup again soon! :)

Dorian here, I loved playing with you guys and hope to see you soon for more

-Swagtastic man who we bumped into in berezino, and later in stary. Love the red tracksuit and boonie, keep up the pimpin' good looks!

That man is my idol.

To the guy we cornered at the edge Severograd:

We really were a friendly group, the situation just got hot quickly haha,

It's a pity you didn't come down...

Great RP though man, hope you see this.

would really thank a guy named phillip frost for some good RP and giving me some tips hats of for you man despite the rain making it hard for me to hear you

"jack smith" was a great bandit to interact with, not to mention his crew in ingrates. But not im stuck in the church with no wayyy outtttttt.