Server time (UTC): 2019-12-11, 04:43 WE ARE RECRUITING

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

So, I completely forgot to post here last night cause I was exhausted, but I loved rping with DatBlueWolf, Keira, TheEvilFlea and Zack/Zach, sorry I forgot your name! Flea by far has the best dumb character I've ever seen :D

Don't forget Pinkerton! It was pretty good RP. Hope to see your characters more!

to whom were on the airfield earlier on S1, I enjoyed the rp immensily! up until the point someone started throwing nades in an attempt to have us turn our backs, not very nice :'(

7/10 overall though :)

to the "west" family.

You guys are awesome, thanks for making Ragnar feel included. He had been alone for a few days. :D

to the "west" family.

You guys are awesome, thanks for making Ragnar feel included. He had been alone for a few days. :D

It was great meeting you! Also, it was nice meeting Billy, Damian and his brother.

Fun times all around!

Everyone from New Era, thank you it was lots of fun <3

Entity, Gina...kinky :D

Andrey, sweet innocent Andrey...or is he?

ThatRyanGuy , I respect him so much for his rp. He can do hours of interesting casual or intense dialogue based roleplay while developing everyones' characters. I've been role playing with him for days now and it's just been great. If you have a chance to rp with him, go with it.

+rep

ThatRyanGuy , I respect him so much for his rp. He can do hours of interesting casual or intense dialogue based roleplay while developing everyones' characters. I've been role playing with him for days now and it's just been great. If you have a chance to rp with him, go with it.

+rep

Gotta say exactly the same for Kerkkoh here, enjoying the rp with him so far. It goes for all of outrun and all the guys the past couple of days who have been at the camp but +rep for Kerkkoh for the dank RP

Thanks for the great RP from the Movement of the Lotus! ;)

Also thanks for having me there.

Enjoyed the RP with Anarchy today. It was pretty fun :D

I ENJOYED THE RP FROM LEON VLCHEK EDL. You were fantastic! cheers dude for keeping me safe .

Thank you, you were fun to have around too.

Also, your husband scared the living crap out of me.

Safe travels and I hope I'll see you all again on the fields of Chernarus

to the "west" family.

It was great meeting you! Also, it was nice meeting Billy, Damian and his brother.

Fun times all around!

'Tis me! I'm Damian :P

Good RP with Sasha Hart, Harold and everyone else we met at Vybor tonight. Sorry things ended in such a messy situation!

Had fun taking Chris Hamilton as a hostage and teaching him a lesson about following strangers.

Your role-play was great man. I hope Chris finds a purpose in life again.

I really liked that RP scenario Thumbs up for my first time getting robbed! I also appreciate you not taking all my gear! Most people would just rob me blind, but your philosophy on the "New World Order" and the thing about using pain as a weapon was great! Keep up the great RP guys!

Huge shoutout to  Scrublord for his awesome pain/hostage RP we really enjoyed it! Thats what happens to Clownassociates ;)

Also very nice internal RP with our new trial Marian

Why do you have a radio? It is really suspicious... Why would somebody like you have a radio? - Original Conversation Award of The Year Prize 2016 10/10 I enjoyed the roleplay with PatZ and Natje

Huge shoutout to  Scrublord for his awesome pain/hostage RP we really enjoyed it! Thats what happens to Clownassociates ;)

Also very nice internal RP with our new future trial Marian

The baseball bat was delicious, Patz. Thanks for the RP, try not to be so lethal next time <3

Had fun taking Chris Hamilton as a hostage and teaching him a lesson about following strangers.

Your role-play was great man. I hope Chris finds a purpose in life again.

I really liked that RP scenario Thumbs up for my first time getting robbed! I also appreciate you not taking all my gear! Most people would just rob me blind, but your philosophy on the "New World Order" and the thing about using pain as a weapon was great! Keep up the great RP guys!

So glad we found you on the forums here. I love the experience, it was great to get into your characters back story a little with the RP. I hope he did well not having glasses anymore! It was great to have a hostage actually start to think about what we were saying instead of screaming for mercy or asking us to kill you. Great RP.

Sorry bout the glasses BTW, but I had to get something for my collection! :troll:

o7 to the guy who non-complied with a sporter with a 30 round mag. Definitely was not expecting it.

For real tho, Brody Lawson and Robby Daseal for their awesome hostage RP today. Funniest hostage RP I've seen yet.

Honestly best hostile RP I have ever had with Keira and Wumby. Thank you! THANK YOU! ;_;

Though Keira I will never be your "puppy"

Honestly best hostile RP I have ever had with Keira and Wumby. Thank you! THANK YOU! ;_;

Though Keira I will never be your "puppy"

Funny, you respond to puppy so nicely.

Thank you to Vladimir, Ender, Ian and Desan for the amazing RP tonight. You're great hostages, and I'd love to capture you again.

Thanks to the SZT for their awesome RP as well. Keep it up guys!

Enjoyed the RP with Rachel Woods I believe?

Met you in Vybor and we walked to alter hill to meet up with the other lads. I don't know where you ran off too once we arrived,but good thing you did. It got pretty lit.