Server time (UTC): 2019-11-17, 11:14

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

Enjoyed the RP tonight with Thomas Haggle and his partners.

I must say you poeples voice fit your characters soooooo well! :)

Thank you! We have been working hard on our characters, so glad to see someone is enjoying them :)

We enjoyed every minute of our encounter, it was very nice meeting all of you! Can't wait to continue some negotiations ingame ;)

Enjoyed the RP tonight with Thomas Haggle and his partners.

I must say you poeples voice fit your characters soooooo well! :)

Enjoyed it too, and I must say their guys have the voices worthy on angels.

I just loved Hatch's role-play today! It was brilliant, keep it up buddy! :)

I just loved Hatch's role-play today! It was brilliant, keep it up buddy! :)

Really enjoyed yours and your group's RP today. My first time being robbed and it's set high standards for future encounters!

Adored Ms. Hill's RP today. So many amazing small details and realistic touches. Probably the best RP I have had in months.

Thank you and I hope I did ok in return!

Can't name them all because there's so many but really did enjoy every single one your guys group's RP today! It was really really enjoyable and felt real.

E8blxwW.jpg

Hatch your RP was top notch, can't wait to see you again. Also you scared the hell out of me!

Also loved RPing with Ms Hill. Your character is fantastic!

:D

Hatch your RP was top notch, can't wait to see you again. Also you scared the hell out of me!

Thanks alot George! I felt abit cruel when I made you guess what kind of meat I ate :P

Thanks alot George! I felt abit cruel when I made you guess what kind of meat I ate :P

The setting was perfect for it aswell

The setting was perfect for it aswell

Gotta love night times :)

Had some superb RP with Dante and Ms Hill, really good time tonight and I apologies for the terrible Russian accent. :P

Enjoyed the RP I had with the 2 guys that took me hostage at the NWAF ;)

Would have loved to keep RPing with you, but for some reason the game decided to kick me and reset my character upon rejoining :(

Would have loved to keep RPing with you, but for some reason the game decided to kick me and reset my character upon rejoining :(

Franz! It was Mush and I who had you, I was loving your RP, the emotions you showed was great. I was really enjoying it and it was a shame that your character reset :(

Hope to meet again some time!

Franz! It was Mush and I who had you, I was loving your RP, the emotions you showed was great. I was really enjoying it and it was a shame that your character reset :(

Hope to meet again some time!

I knew that the voices sounded similar, but I just couldn't figure out who you were and I wouldn't have thought that you actually enjoyed my RP that much since I already was pretty tired and didn't put as much emotion in it as I usually do :P really enjoyed yours as well :D

Hope to run into you guys again sometime !

Awesone RP by Prospero and Hilde today! Long AF but worth it !! Thanks you both!

Enjoyed the RP from Sam, Marth, Joey, Bananaman and some other people I cant remember the names of :D Was a nice adventure from Berezino to Elektro :D laughed so hard when that drunk guy puked in the water while we drank of it :D Wish I got that on fraps ;)

Would like to commend Francois, Yosyp, Tyrone, Ms. Hill, Lee, Jebediah, and many others for an awesome extended session of RP tonight/this morning. Was a lot of fun.

Would like to commend Francois, Yosyp, Tyrone, Mrs. Hill, Lee, and many others for an awesome extended session of RP tonight/this morning. Was a lot of fun.

Ms. Hill ;)

But yeah, there are some amazing Rpers playing SA atm, it really got me back into DayZRP. Thank you all

I'd like to thank the boys up in the Novo tower/city, was fun to meet a big group of people and generally be helpful~!

Pado for the RRRRRRP. And the people we met in Elektro. Also, if any of you ran into two men and one of them wasn't wearing pants. That was us... We looked through every house for pants and couldn't find anything

Ze Frenchman here, glad to be of service with whatever short range of skill I possess, I have enjoyed meeting you all at the Novo tower.

Met up with random guys Randy and Hodge and had a whole number of adventures with them... before the server crashed. :(

PM me guys if you wanna play together in the future! Randy, we don't know any of your information, so if you see this message me!

Also: Randy drank alcohol tincture because he thought it was alcohol. We had to go on a quest to find charcoal tabs whilst struggling to keep him hydrated and energized. Lmfao.

Great Rpers, both of you! Thanks for the fun times!

Loved the RP with a Thomas Higgle but then got split as a man initiated on us and we ran. I tried to kill the attacker and ket him run but quickly lost sight of Thomas.

Loved the RP with a Thomas Higgle but then got split as a man initiated on us and we ran. I tried to kill the attacker and ket him run but quickly lost sight of Thomas.

Yeaaaah... I had to pull a batman and vanish out of there. Hopefully we will run into each other again! It was nice to loot and chat while it lasted :)

That said, we ran into soo many people today. A "David" (Pedro?) brought me to Novo tower where I met a few interesting characters, met Ms. Hill there and ran into her again while traveling with a group of 3 Oil Rig workers. Many many great adventures. Enjoyed everyone's RP today, a ton!

-Snip-

-Snip-

Still ! You are the first person to actually not go OOC with me and try RP. The RP you gave me was extraordinary! 100/10 (Yep a 10 not a 100)