Server time (UTC): 2019-11-15, 08:49
Deer Isle Purge
ONGOING | 2019-11-15 00:01:00 (server time) | Ends in 12 hours, 10 minutes | Deer Isle Server | PvP

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

Desmond, Joshua and Rooth over near Veresnik! Great Role Play and very believable, realistic characters.

I felt immersed the whole time, can't wait to meet you guys again!

Same to you my man. Nice to meet someone not dressed as a military man. Really helped us feel comfortable and not that we were going to get shot. Need more people like you.

Desmond, Joshua and Rooth over near Veresnik! Great Role Play and very believable, realistic characters.

I felt immersed the whole time, can't wait to meet you guys again!

I was happy to meet a believable survivor. Great RP session, would RP again 10/10.

Hi,

i don´t know his name in the forums but ingame his name was Joey Joeyserson, i think.

It was getting dark and cold outside, so i made a fireplace inside a church to keep me warm and cook food. After a while, i heard zombie-screams outside and later somebody screams for help. I ran outside and helped him in. I told him that he can stay here and thats safe inside but later a Zombie breaks trough the doors and He tries to escape him by running ouside. I tried to follow him but wasn,t able to find him in the darkness anymore. After a while i found his dead body near the one of a zombie. At least he was able to kill him but i wasn,t able to safe him.

I made a note on a paper to remember him and put it in his clothings...

RIP, Joey Joeyserson...

I enjoyed the RP I had with Glenn aka Kalulu yesterday while we were making our way to NWAF, hope to run into him again sometime :P

I really liked the creepy guy with the light I met on the airfield a couple days back. I didn't know his name, but we got robbed. I ran away like an idiot cause I thought I could make it. Was that guy with you or just some random if you read this?

Alpha22' pid='873192' dateline='1414874412']

I really liked the creepy guy with the light I met on the airfield a couple days back. I didn't know his name, but we got robbed. I ran away like an idiot cause I thought I could make it. Was that guy with you or just some random if you read this?

Not sure if it was me or not :P

If it was, I normally travel alone and I don't recall robbing you :)

I enjoyed the RP I had with Glenn aka Kalulu yesterday while we were making our way to NWAF, hope to run into him again sometime :P

Haha Thanks mate, didn't remember your name though.

Was fun.

Enjoyed RP With Cassidy and Derrick (don't know forum names sorry) when we were uhh... cutting some meat from them :)?

Really enjoyed the RP with the chap on the firestation Demetru maybe. Well done friend from being 1 of the 3 survivors of the massacre xDDRWrlx0.jpg?1

Alpha22' pid='873192' dateline='1414874412']

Not sure if it was me or not :P

If it was, I normally travel alone and I don't recall robbing you :)

I think it was. I was Melissa Dash, and we were getting robbed. Sorry if you died cause I ran if it was you. We were by the hangars and you were going on about your gas lamp and the light. Then one guy asked us to drop our weapons and I thought stupidly I could make it to the hangar.

Enjoyed RP With Cassidy and Derrick (don't know forum names sorry) when we were uhh... cutting some meat from them :)?

Derek Lloyd here...really enjoyed your rp also Mr. Cannibal 10/10

Really enjoyed the RP with the chap on the firestation Demetru maybe. Well done friend from being 1 of the 3 survivors of the massacre xDDRWrlx0.jpg?1

I survived to wich surprised me I was hit then ran out and bandaged then wanted to return and see who lived. Then my game crashed and when I came back in I was surprised about seeing 8 guys looting.

I survived to wich surprised me I was hit then ran out and bandaged then wanted to return and see who lived. Then my game crashed and when I came back in I was surprised about seeing 8 guys looting.

Was you the guy asking for morphine ?/////////

Guest Likurja

Enjoyed the RP tonight with Thomas Haggle and his partners.

I must say you poeples voice fit your characters soooooo well! :)

No I was the one with the akm with the pso scope on it. I had a friend to and when they walked in with guns raised we decided to fight back. He died I survived and I have no clue about the rest. Still don't know it.

Did Winter survived? Husky survived I guess.

No I was the one with the akm with the pso scope on it. I had a friend to and when they walked in with guns raised we decided to fight back. He died I survived and I have no clue about the rest. Still don't know it.

I have no clue I was the guy who was pointing gun at door saying "who the fuck are you guys" then out of nowhere this team burst in and initiate. I ran upstairs and the fight exploded

Met a Dillan and Ms. hill

Was a wonderful short meeting and great use of the gesture system. Made me smile so thank you

Clammy is an amazing hostage. Great RP today as well as an enjoyable firefight from all of your friends.

Yeah, I did survive. Winters.. I don't think he was so lucky.

This whole thing was so strange. I was camping on the roof, cooking some beef when out of nowhere I hear an initiation and the next thing I know there's some guy on the roof with me.

Yeah, I did survive. Winters.. I don't think he was so lucky.

This whole thing was so strange. I was camping on the roof, cooking some beef when out of nowhere I hear an initiation and the next thing I know there's some guy on the roof with me.

Yeah, the whole reason it was so bloody was because all the robbers walked in an initiated. Normally they would have done this in cover so we kinda have to comply, now they gave us a fighting chance and I took it.

Yesterday I had a great time with 'Marv' never got to know his real name sadly.

Later we ran into Nathan in Pavlovo, great talking to you both!!

-snip-

You guys were going to set a ambush up right ?

Actually no, we were just two guys passing through.