Server time (UTC): 2019-11-21, 02:11

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

Guest CUDA

Funny as shit running into to Jrod, Vic, and some other lads. The roast you gave Hood when he walked up was real. Also funny watching Suzuki, Shoe(?), And Bogdan cry. :D Thanks for the fun encounter lads.

Always amazing RP with The Trust. Thomas, Amy and Dora - you're all my baes. Even though Amy almost died like 3 times in the past two days and causes the most trouble for us... Getting hit on by like 30 year old men and not turning them down..

Spent 3 hours trying to find people at the beginning of my day, but failed

However, today still was pretty sweet

Ran into members of the faith, who gave me, Dora, and Amy good survival advice (Hand paper to allison though, GG) 

After a firefight erupted in Stary, I enjoyed the RP I had with Dora trying to calm her down. (Alek coming in bringing in those harsh truths) 

After hearing that Amy was in Dolina, I quickly rushed there in hopes of finding her. However, I was welcomed to a sight of backpacks on the ground and a single chemlight. In distress, I frantically ran around the area trying to find her. 

I then ran into Jay Wong and Geoffrey who agreed to help me find her, but with Geoffrey's incident I had to wait, and I didn't want to wait. Appreciated how you said you would help me, but I had to keep looking. Looking back on it, I should've used the help you were offering me. 

(Was nice to see Alyssa again)

My day ended with me reuniting with Amy after some...events. As we were walking back to Dolina, the men who captured Amy decided they wanted more. Wish we could've kept going :( but that server maintenance. 

(Don't know if you guys had a group, so I'm just referring you guys as Kaidens group) 

#Damnit Kaiden

Guest Vittoria

Funny as shit running into to Jrod, Vic, and some other lads. The roast you gave Hood when he walked up was real. Also funny watching Suzuki, Shoe(?), And Bogdan cry. :D Thanks for the fun encounter lads.

Keep flauntin those timbs like that and someone might take them. ;)

My day ended with me reuniting with Amy after some...events. As we were walking back to Dolina, the men who captured Amy decided they wanted more. Wish we could've kept going :( but that server maintenance. 

(Don't know if you guys had a group, so I'm just referring you guys as Kaidens group) 

#Damnit Kaiden

I love finding Thomas. Always fun. Hopefully next time the server won't let you guys slip through our fingers.

Yeah, you can refer to us as that, for now. :soon:

I'm going to cry this day has been so busy, first to the guys in Novy, rip, I wish I had gotten to see more but none the less it was fun while it lasted.

Second to the two mysterious doctors and their associates, thanks for healing my bullet wound, I cried when you started giving me a needle though I thought maybe if I stalled you with talk about hating needles you'd reconsider.

And lastly to the Kaiden and the boys, who made me cry even harder. Kaiden, I thought I was finally free from Rebeka and being called Luna but you've crushed all my dreams. 

#Damnit Kaiden

200.gif

Guest WinnersAlwaysWin

I'm going to cry this day has been so busyarrow-10x10.png, first to the guys in Novy, rip, I wish I had gotten to see more but none the less it was fun while it lasted.

Second to the two mysterious doctors and their associates, thanksarrow-10x10.png for healing my bullet wound, I cried when you started giving me a needle though I thought maybe if I stalled you with talk about hating needles you'd reconsider.

And lastly to the Kaiden and the boys, who made me cry even harder. Kaiden, I thought I was finally freearrow-10x10.png from Rebeka and being called Luna but you've crushed all my dreams. 

#Damnit Kaiden

200.gif

Hopefully the "associates" can meet you guys again someday under different circumstances (;

Im rendering a Video, only the one doctor wanted to be cruel to you as he likes his various kind's of "Vaccines" haha

Just a rip roaring time playing this morning with Liam Page, Kyle Sweeny, Stew Hanson and Luciano Wills. There was yelling, swearing and yes, Sister Lucia slapped Sweeny silly, lol 

Ahhhh good times, good times. And most importantly- 20/10 RP! :D

I enjoyed my brief encounter with two chaps (then a third) at Gorka last night. I was making my way back home to Tisy and stopped to examine a scattering of books around a police car, you spotted me rummaging about. It was nice to immediately communicate my excitement at finding 'Learn to read Russian' to somebody. Hope you enjoyed my freshly picked courgettes (zucchini), they were the best I had grown yet. Thanks for the pumpkin growing tips. And to the guy who thought the world was too grim to bother reading books anymore, I'll find the right book for you and change your mind! Server restart sadly cut it short and I could only get back in on S2, sorry about that, hope to see you again. :)

Enjoyed the RP from all 12 of our hostages last night, was great fun!

Also the RP from Rodina Sjednocený, loving it and can't wait until more trouble happens :evil:

Also the RP from Rodina Sjednocený, loving it and can't wait until more trouble happens :evil:

I will getting my goddamn ring back toby!

Shame you don't have a finger to put it on IF you do get it back

Can I take your middle one Hatch, then we can trade? :D

Guest Brandon Jenkins

Im not to sure on the who the group was but i got robbed in Stary and i have to say there RP skills 10/10 It was An amazing RP Situation some top notch stuff

nonono my middle finger is sacred, how else can I insult Matt? ;)

Im not to sure on the who the group was but i got robbed in Stary and i have to say there RP skills 10/10 It was An amazing RP Situation some top notch stuff

May have been me. Glad you enjoyed it, if so.

nonono my middle finger is sacred, how else can I insult Matt? ;)

Being alive

Being alive

Thanks for the great hostage RP yesterday my friend, it was some of the best hostage RP I've had, you made it seem more real then usual with the emotes.

If you were the guy that was talking about eating the children, that was me Sebia and Frank. Was fun, but you were borderline trolly. If you're going for the crazy thing, try to tone it down and make it more subliminal.

Today a lot of crazy stuff went down at Green Mountain, we were getting robbed, held hostage, under crossfire, interrogated...

10/10 Rp from you Bruce(forgot the second name) with your guitar! We all had such a good time, you playing guitar until some people decided to hold us hostage... :/ Hope we'll meet again soon, my "Brother in BakedBeans" ;)

Enjoyed the RP from everyone tonight and was glad to meet Saffy's character "Dottie". Brilliant RP from all, can't wait to have more :)

Top fun today hanging with the Ouroboros you guys are a good laugh to be around.

But damnit SID! we need them 10 ewimbooways!

I had some AMAZING medical RP with Dr. Stien (Stine?) and Jacob Nelson when they treated me with a wound infection for about 1-2 hours. 10/10 RP.

Guest CUDA

Got to RP with the Gamblers. Fire fight was meh but the running around looking for... familiar faces had me on my ass.:D o7 lads.

Guest Phat J

Got to RP with the Gamblers. Fire fight was meh but the running around looking for... familiar faces had me on my ass.:D o7 lads.

It was great while it lasted!

Hope we do it again. :)