Server time: 2018-08-16, 09:59

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

Thank you to @Harvey @Mademoiselle @Spartan @FieJaxon @RogueSolace @Lyca also @TheTrueHawk @kimmylou and the rest of the people was with them (don't know your names, sorry!) Couldn't have asked for better people to run into and help out with that situation :D 

12 minutes ago, Mademoiselle said:

Thanks to @Dino @Spartan @FieJaxon @RogueSolace @Lyca @Harvey and especially the UPS ( @TheTrueHawk 10 out of fucking 10) as well as sorry for the gross crying

Faith just had a mental/nervous breakdown :) RIP

I absolutely loved role-playing with you! It was a big development for how my character is with helping people in need and his empathy. We should try talking OOC about it at sometime! 

54 minutes ago, Mademoiselle said:

Thanks to @Dino @Spartan @FieJaxon @RogueSolace @Lyca @Harvey and especially the UPS ( @TheTrueHawk 10 out of fucking 10) as well as sorry for the gross crying

Faith just had a mental/nervous breakdown :) RIP

Thank you for trying to help us <3 ^_^

Was great how you all came to our rescue! 

That's great guys! i was there to!  @Dino@Spartan@FieJaxon @RogueSolace@Lyca@TheTrueHawk@Mademoiselle everyone forgets Colt :(...screw this i'm going up north!

Loved your RP though guys and gals <3 also thank you for the mention @Spartan:P

Edited by SgtSmithy

@Dino @Mademoiselle loved the rp! @MademoiselleI don’t deal well with crying people ic and ooc haha I tried! But you were fantastic! Made me almost cry myself! @TheTrueHawk I was super proud of you and ulman you handled it beautifully! But ur always be a twat 😂😂 😂! 

3 minutes ago, kimmylou said:

@Dino @Mademoiselle loved the rp! @MademoiselleI don’t deal well with crying people ic and ooc haha I tried! But you were fantastic! Made me almost cry myself! @TheTrueHawk I was super proud of you and ulman you handled it beautifully! But ur always be a twat 😂😂 😂! 

I’m sorry!!’ Haha! I don’t know how I managed to even make it sound like I was so upset. Until I snorted in grossly.... I was... oh nooooo

17 minutes ago, Mademoiselle said:

I’m sorry!!’ Haha! I don’t know how I managed to even make it sound like I was so upset. Until I snorted in grossly.... I was... oh nooooo

All that did Mademoiselle is give I M M E R S I O N

Hahaha @Mademoiselleit was the snorting that hit me hardest :( lol it was great but next time I run into you,I’m praying that faith isn’t so troubled lol I feel like I’m meeting you at all the wrong times :D 

cant bloody type today ha 

Edited by kimmylou

@Oisin @Doc Holiday @Solo That nearly went bad...

@Mademoiselle great painrp, hope everything was resolved now.

Enjoyed RPing with @Rex Wheeler and @Albert Bazek. Great time today gents, see yall soon.

Fucking fantastic roleplay today from @GaryCash and the Corporation/"Skin Collectors". You guys are such an original group it makes me happy to see such fresh ideas in the community and implemented on the server.

I hope you didn't mind the slight miscommunication, but your character will not be forgotten I can tell you that! It's going to be the start of something great I know. :)

Same shout of to @Jack the Ripper@Kattica, @Ellie, @Bigtoe, and @Otto. Was great and I can't wait to see the repercussions tomorrow! 

@Galaxy @PCJames @Prince @Centurion

Had fun with the event today, special thanks to Galaxy for keeping the RP alive while we waited for people to arrive.

@Galaxy @PCJames @Prince @Centurion @Henning that was a cool event you guys set up, thanks for making our night interesting after we ran around for like an hour without finding anyone. Sorry that you met two of the most commie-hating people. ;) 

@Solo you are a god

7 minutes ago, Grimnir said:

@Solo you are a god

I know. Your RP was pretty good also.

Edited by Solo

16 minutes ago, Solo said:

I know. Your RP was pretty good also.

You guys gotta explain, I got shot in the head second so I don't know the legend.

Thanks to everyone who helped and participated in tonight's mini-event! It was a ton of fun and I hope it leads to more in the future.@Grimnir @Solo @Galaxy @Elmo @Henning @Prince @Centurion

@dimitri - Was nice being with you as always.

Well it’s been a long night and Emilia met some cool people and not so cool people lol :) @i am Bambi so funny had me dying laughing.

@NitroGeneticsI think this is the right person Thankyou for the great chat! Was really cool to hear about your character! :)

@VytisThankyou for the teddy bears I will set fire to them when I get my box of matches haha 

@NateRPthanks for the solid 2/10! Douche haha 

mans the journalist guy who was trying to get in my head sorry can’t find u but meh such a cool dude lol even though u shit ur pants when I pulled gun out lol 

was a fun night :) 

oh and forgot to mention that arsehole @KricketRP ... who left me in middle of woods with some weird Australian guy called Stephanie Stefano 😂😂😂

Edited by kimmylou

Wow I met a ton of people today, but I've forgotten some of their names. I send out a special thanks anyway, but to those that I do remember - I will list them below:

@Blake Quinn - Dude you were literally a rockstar today! Thanks for helping me through my sickness and for the continuous check-ins. I truly appreciate it. Sorry for taking most of your supplies, but it goes to show that you really cared about my character. I will return the favor should something like that were to happen to you. Thanks thanks thanks thanks!!

@SpookyBug - we jammed for only a brief moment, but it was still nice seeing you.

@Anoymouse - Good to see you per usual! Thanks for keeping me cover while I apple picked ha :)

Cheers,

10 minutes ago, kimmylou said:

@NateRPthanks for the solid 2/10! Douche haha 

Hope the hostileRP was to your liking. Tried something a little different for once.

Haha it was different but he’s still a douche but it was fun always kills me laughing when you do the leaning crap while you talk.... it’s nice to try new things :) 

1 hour ago, Wulf_jon said:

Wow I met a ton of people today, but I've forgotten some of their names. I send out a special thanks anyway, but to those that I do remember - I will list them below:

@Blake Quinn - Dude you were literally a rockstar today! Thanks for helping me through my sickness and for the continuous check-ins. I truly appreciate it. Sorry for taking most of your supplies, but it goes to show that you really cared about my character. I will return the favor should something like that were to happen to you. Thanks thanks thanks thanks!!

@SpookyBug - we jammed for only a brief moment, but it was still nice seeing you.

@Anoymouse - Good to see you per usual! Thanks for keeping me cover while I apple picked ha :)

Cheers,

No problems @Wulf_jonat all, that’s what we’re about. Hope the bloody Cholera passes👍 Take it easy out there

Thanks to @SpookyBug for the RP, saving a stranger from wolves and Z’s.

👍great RP from @Anoymouse and group and patience as we sought out the Doc @Exio

1 hour ago, kimmylou said:

@VytisThankyou for the teddy bears I will set fire to them when I get my box of matches haha 

:( took me forever to get all those teddy bears.... and by took me forever, I meant puling them off someone else's dead body.