Server time: 2018-04-22, 06:32

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

Really enjoyed making a hobo camp with @Chief (Prophet), trading some coin, and meeting @Strawberry (Drag Queen), @Ragnar (Mean man), and @SofiaLR (Princess Diana). As well as the Russian and Asian I forgot the names of. You guys were good too. Wish I'd caught the names. Hopefully they see this post and chime in.

Thanks for the roleplay @Ron. I really enjoyed it and maybe we will find some nice roleplay next time, somewhere on the map.

Thanks to @Mademoiselle for the ace medical RP. I hope my drunk RP made you laugh, because it made me laugh.

Also thanks to @Sandy and his dudes for the awesome alcohol RP. Thank you for supplying me my vice. 

And finally, to @FieJaxon, I did not mean to steal your bus lmao I thought it was legitimately abandoned. Sorry for drunkenly crashing it into an indestructible bush. My b.

8 minutes ago, Dusty said:

Thanks to @Mademoiselle for the ace medical RP. I hope my drunk RP made you laugh, because it made me laugh.

No problem Big Dave.

Really enjoyed Rp with @Scarlett today! As well as the wizard himself @derNils who went missing. And not to forget @Mademoiselle and @Dino and @RogueSolace for the complete random shit which I always love! Much love <3 

@SkinVest - Been good chilling while I was AFK a lot.. But it was fun. Thanks!

was a short night rping however I did enjoy it. enjoyed rping with @DrMax who said the wrongs things and accidently brought up her past, also to the vanishing man with many voices @derNils  we looked for you for ages and also to @FieJaxon for the advice was sweet will listen next time and also to @Mademoiselle and @RogueSolace hope to rp with you more in the future love both your characters. Hopefully i will be on a bit longer then tonight tomorrow  if not deffinetly Friday 

Edited by Scarlett

Liked the encounter with @Taryn and her boys. :)

That conversation that i had @Malet (think it was you) , was actually perfect for my character's story . Hearing about the UN from an actual un member was awesome and what a fucking coincidence that you logged in the barn where i was getting warm in. Excellent rp dude , hopefully we can interact in the future.  

Edited by Saints

Enjoyed catching up with @Genji character Fae I feel bad for bringing up Oleg. Good to see @Eli Tate will deffinetly see you at your camp soon and of course @DrMax can't wait to see what happens next also @SgtSmithy hope your feeling better soon was fun discussing comforts while being ill. see you all tomorrow

2 hours ago, Saints said:

That conversation that i had @Malet (think it was you) , was actually perfect for my character's story . Hearing about the UN from an actual un member was awesome and what a fucking coincidence that you logged in the barn where i was getting warm in. Excellent rp dude , hopefully we can interact in the future.  

The pleasure was all mine and I'm curious where this VDC-UN-Storyline will go. :)

From my side I want to add a huge shoutout to @FieJaxon, @derNils, @Harvey, @Mademoiselle, @RogueSolace, @Dino and @SgtSmithy.
Love the characters, love the Roleplay - stay awesome!

And special props to @Jean and @Eddie Sorella. Not sure why but you two somehow managed that a grumpy, disappointed UN-Veteran feels responsible for  two complete strangers. I love the dynamic of you two <3

Edited by Malet

Had some great RP tonight from so many people. Sorry if you are not mentioned as there is a lot of you. 

@FieJaxon Some short RP with you brother but great as always. Also remember family first but i guess someones got to love you eh :P ? 

@Eddie Sorella@bloodcrusader@Jean@GreenySmiley Love the group RP that happens around the pub and you guys working together to keep the customers from doing weird stuff. Love you guys.

@Genji it was a pleasure as always ;) 

@Scarlett Loved the RP from you as always. I don't know if your character likes me or dislikes me :S 

@Malet@Harvey and @Dino thanks for the great RP again guys always a pleasure in knowing you and hanging around with you.

@derNils Quality RP from you as always my friend. Thank you for taking your beating like a champ. I can see you becoming a close friend of Colts :) 

@RogueSolace Thank you for saving our butts again with your medical RP. Treat Jaxon right and remember include his family from time to time. 

Again sorry too those that i didn't mention as there was lots of you at the pub. Thank you to all for some quality RP tonight <3 

Pulkovo was nice today, I'd name everybody but meh I'm lazy.

@SkinVest

@dimitri 

Was great. <3

Had a great time RPing with @Prince and @Centurion today!

Best roleplay I've had in bloody ages guys.! Thank you all :)@Scarlett, @Harvey, @Mademoiselle, @cheeks, @Malet and @Razareth!

And all the Valetines who I spoke to! Especialy @BrianM for the medicalRP I had  to do! Thanks again!

34 minutes ago, DrMax said:

Best roleplay I've had in bloody ages guys.! Thank you all :)@Scarlett, @Harvey, @Mademoiselle, @cheeks, @Malet and @Razareth!

And all the Valetines who I spoke to! Especialy @BrianM for the medicalRP I had  to do! Thanks again!

No problem my sweet prince ;) 

20 hours ago, Henning said:

Had a great time RPing with @Prince and @Centurion today!

Whatchu talkin abut willis

@Oisin glad we left that cesspool, was way more interesting that way anyway.

2 minutes ago, SheepyMcSheepface said:

simply bljatiful RP!

I couldn’t have said it better myself!

Some great RP tonight!

@DrMax My dancing partner forever.

@Malet Letter Jokes are the best jokes ngl.

@cheeks Always great seeing my boy officer drunk!

@Razareth We drive you up the wall I know... I'm sorry!

@Scarlett You getting stuck had everyone in stitches on TS xD

@Eddie Sorella @AlanBrian "Bitches Love Swords."

@FieJaxon "One man's trash is another man's treasure." "It's worth the wait."

@Mademoiselle You instigate all the madness and you know it! :ph34r:

@Elmo Your new char is strange..  But l like him..     jk he is Irish.

@Lyca Can't wait to get the RP going with your new char, nice meeting her!

Edited by Harvey