Server time: 2018-08-20, 12:29

Whose roleplay did you enjoy today?

@Elmo, @Clumsy, @Retro, @Grimnir, @PatZ, @Steck, @Chewy, @Ender, @Lyca, @Drbeans, + anybody else i missed.

Great internal today, though we didn't do too much external the story development within the group is going greatly. Loving the rp with you all.

@Roach and his guys, loved the speech. Very inspirational :D

@Solo @Steck @Doc Holiday @Grimnir Tense situations again, luckily @Elmo could calm it down and crush the rally in the end.

@Para You are a good bossman.

@Galaxy We will get those commies.

@Oisin @Lyca Favorite slaves.

@Chewy I think I made you smoke again :D

+Rest of Nexum. Was cool as always, very good RP.

Edited by PatZ

20 minutes ago, Lady In Blue said:

I'm glad you enjoyed your own roleplay.

Just now, PatZ said:

@Chewy I think i made you smoke again :D

Ohno! What a terrible thing! /Sarcasm ;)

Glad you can help progress silly Sammy. ;P

@Para n' all the rest, fucking brilliant night. Lots of tension, excitement, and all that!

@Para @Clumsy @Chewy @Lyca @Oisin @Whitename @PatZ @Grimnir @Doc Holiday @Solo @Steck and definitely somebody else I'm probably forgetting, there were a lot of people, thanks for the RP today. Also everybody at the meet in Sinistok, was good to listen to and take part in :) 

Thanks for letting me fuck around with Harper, @Aiko. Alex had loads of fun... *smiles wickedly.*

And @jangoskull for calming down a situation that I escalated in the first place. 

Edited by Kattica

@Roach, @MrKindred, and all the other Moretti Family members. Hopefully you don't feed me to the infected and riddle my corpse with bullets this time.

@trent_rouls sorry for killing you man, only meant to knock ya out.

@Aiko & @Kattica, if you ever need a punching bag again be my guest.

@Eddie Sorella it was a great time in the bar. I'll be back with more ACP.

13 minutes ago, APTerminator said:

@Roach, @MrKindred, and all the other Moretti Family members. Hopefully you don't feed me to the infected and riddle my corpse with bullets this time.

@trent_rouls sorry for killing you man, only meant to knock ya out.

@Aiko & @Kattica, if you ever need a punching bag again be my guest.

@Eddie Sorella it was a great time in the bar. I'll be back with more ACP.

I'll be sure to find you when I do :)

@XxGrAipYyxX

@Nathan Osbourne

@Genji

@Sophie

@Jean

@Faith

The blood, all the blood.

6 hours ago, MrKindred said:

and Interesting night tonight with The Moretti Famiglia
  https://clips.twitch.tv/CautiousAssiduousDoveTheTarFu

I was one of the one carrying her xD
@Faith @GreenySmiley  And I believe @trent_rouls and @TateRinefield, I was laughing too much  :D

Edited by Lemons

Guest Roach
9 hours ago, APTerminator said:

That all depends on YOU ;) Thanks for the great RP man !

10 hours ago, SportingStrike said:

Thanks again @Eddie Sorella for some great times and good fun. @Mr. Blue, @Ronin47, @Grey Heath, @TiviylScratch, @RogueSolace (thanks for your medical assistance) as always, a pleasure hanging around and shooting the shit with you all. Glad to meet @Roach character Mr. Moretti and also @G19.

It was nice having you there Strike :) Thanks dude !

12 hours ago, Para said:

@Roach and his guys, loved the speech. Very inspirational :D

I really enjoyed our meeting. Glad you liked the speech :P Thank you for the roleplay and to your group as well ofc :D 

17 minutes ago, UncleB said:

@-Chow- Thanks for getting @kimmylou to make fun of my thighs you scuzz :D, not my fault I can retain my meat in the apocalypse. B|

HEy fat thighs 😂😂😂

@Lady In Blue Obviously.

6 hours ago, Lady In Blue said:

@Lady In Blue Obviously.

Can you please stop with this narcissism?, this is not the point of this thread and not the 1st time you've done that. Appreciated. 

On another note, Great RP today from @Infamous, @ExoticRainbow, @Eagle, @Cody Husky, @Nathan Osbourne. Was great roaming around having some chill 

2 minutes ago, Pep said:

Can you please stop with this narcissism?, this is not the point of this thread and not the 1st time you've done that. Appreciated. 

On another note, Great RP today from @Infamous, @ExoticRainbow, @Eagle, @Cody Husky, @Nathan Osbourne. Was great roaming around having some chill 

Quality RP

Nothing wrong with enjoying your own RP tbh.

6 minutes ago, Pep said:

It's a meme, relax bud.

I enjoyed my communist friendos RP, especially @Joffrey's RP as seen here, and I also enjoyed the RP from @Bubblegum today as we tortured him, as seen here. I also enjoyed @Lady In Blue's RP as I taught her another lesson in my re-education program, seen here.

And most importantly, my own RP was the absolute best and I cannot thank myself enough for providing such great RP.

48 minutes ago, Dusty said:

It's a meme, relax bud.

I enjoyed my communist friendos RP, especially @Joffrey's RP as seen here, and I also enjoyed the RP from @Bubblegum today as we tortured him, as seen here. I also enjoyed @Lady In Blue's RP as I taught her another lesson in my re-education program, seen here.

And most importantly, my own RP was the absolute best and I cannot thank myself enough for providing such great RP.

Yeah, my bad on the sub-par painRP. Had someone coming in and out of my room every few minutes. Had fun though. 

Had fun with the homies @OxeN @BlindingGMAK @Little_Clash @Ryan Shepherd like always.

Was fun meeting @JoshuaKav and his gang.

Also had fun rolling around w/ @Bungo and @Nonsenze, too bad we weren't able to find the people that drove away with the bus and left us at Tisy.